[REQ] Asura Wrath

generalsao

This is a request regarding R0r0n0'a Asura Wrath mod.

I heard R0r0n0 stopped modding so I was wondering if anyone can please fullfill this request.

If someone can please replace the long part of the pants with the short ripped pants with the shin gaurds..  So both legs have the ripped short pants with the shin guards and if they can also remove the white sash/cloth located in the back area that comes down to the mid legs.

If someone can please fullfill this request it will be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

ScreenShot1115.jpg

Vioxsis first off I would like to thank you for fulling this request. Thank you.

I tried both versions out the"belt" and "waist sash", though the belt version works well.

the one labelled waist sash looks like this:

ScreenShot2.png

the one labelled "waist sash".  i was wondering if you can remove the one layer that sticks out from under his waist in the back, but keeping the little ripped part on the top of of his waist and without removing any of the the sash in the front. 

also I was wondering if time permits for you and if you feel like it, if you can make one last version with just the leg swap (shin guard) and without removing any of his waist sash.

again thanks I really appreciate it. 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm trying to find any remnants of this Mod myself. I watched a video on YouTube about it called Insane MODS (Asura's Wrath). It looks so amazing, I wonder why they took it down. I'm snagging the files for myself as well. Thank you very much for taking the time to do them.

Cheers!

Nah I made a mess of it. I wasn't as good with nif files as I thought I was. None of those old mods have the correct bsnumsets.

I'm trying to find any remnants of this Mod myself. I watched a video on YouTube about it called Insane MODS (Asura's Wrath). It looks so amazing, I wonder why they took it down. I'm snagging the files for myself as well. Thank you very much for taking the time to do them.

Cheers!

All in here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzj8ZEkOh_L0a1JiSHRhTllUWjA&usp=sharing

Archived