[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

View File

The mod is focuses on adding content to non combat rape.

Features:

1. Add Lover's Victim effect to PC - that negatively effects PC for getting raped.
  2. Rapist might switch animation stage back at "Rapist Arousal / 2" probability, works for all scenes (PC/NPC)
  3. Walking around naked around aroused NPC has become very risky - based on SexLab Dangerously Nude by @Bromm83
  4. Naked NPC are in danger of being raped by aroused NCP
  5. PC/NPC might automatically change animation, once during session. Switch probability is set in MCM menu.

Planned Features:

1. PC get raped by aroused NPC on sleep - conflicts with LC
  2. Rapist first follows PC for some time, then PC can talk/brawl with potential rapist.
  3. Use morality/aggression to tune event start

Requirements:

1. SKSE
  2. SkyUI 4.1
  3. FNIS
  4. SexLab 1.2+
  5. SexLab Aroused v20131203+ !!!

Installation:

1. Copy all contents of attached .ZIP file to /Data/ directory

Uninstall / Cleanup:

Delete:

- /Data/LoversVictim.esp

- /Data/LoversVictim.bsa

- /Data/LoversVictim.txt

Troubleshooting:

Bugs / Conflicts:

Version History:

v20140106

- Possibly fixed NPC rape naked PC quest not starting up

- Made few fixes to NPC-NPC rape AI packages

v20140102

- Fixed naked rape will not start if PC/NPC is having sex or brawl

- Fixed Lover's Victim effect timer, one script less

- Animation switch now works for all PC/NPC sex scenes, can set probability in MCM menu, or disable

- Rape stage back now also all PC/NPC sex scenes, stage back probability = "Arousal/3"

- Added : NPC aroused above threshold would try to rape naked NPC

- Added MCM option to select PC rapist gender, can not select NPC<->NPC rape genders

-v20131205

- Fixed some bugs

- Walking around naked around aroused NPC has become very risky - based on SexLab Dangerously Nude by @Bromm83

- does not effect current follower and spouse

- starts brawl (can be disabled in MCM)

- adds unarmed perk to attacker, prepare for tough fight

-v20131130

- Lovers's Victim spell/effect

- Option to change notification key

- If PC is raped then rapist might repeat animation at stages 2 and 3 with "rapist arousal"/3 probability

- If PC is raped then rapist might switch animation once during stages 2 and 3 with probability set in MCM

Credits:

Ashal - for creating SexLab framework

Bromm83 - for Dangerously Nude mod : walking around naked is generally bad idea

All modding community for creating scripts, animations, textures, meshes, utilities without which none would be possible.

Permissions:

Do whatever you want with the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/01/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE,FNIS,SKYUI,SexLab,SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ooh now this looks interesting! I shall have to try it.

But you didn't mention what the Lover's Victim debuff does to the player... or is that a secret? :)

Hi redneck2x,

does this mod work together with the lover`s victim effect from SL aroused or do I have to toggle it off?

Edit: Stupid me :blush: , just realized the former lover`s victim effect was from lover`s hooks and found the new version. Gonna try them out asap.

The effect is the same as WAS in Lover's Hook. I am  just reoganizing mods to be more focused.

I will also add some features that have been removed from Lovers's Comfort at resent versions.

The effect has 5 levels they acqumulate at each rape. Only ONE level goes down after 10 game hours AND 10 real time minutes.

• level 1 : -20% health regeneration rate
  • level 2 : -40% health regeneration rate
  • level 3 : -60% health regeneration rate
  • level 4 : -80% health regeneration rate
  • level 5 : -100% health regeneration rate

So after 5 rapes it will take 50 real time minutes for debuff to wear off.

I am open for ideas to chage it, the goal is to make debuff that penalties rape and makes PC more cautious around horny bandits.

Cool, thank you for clarifying that! I wanted to know because other mods (specifically Defeat) have their own penalties for being raped, and I wondered if Lover's Victim would replace those.

But your debuffs seem to be more long-term in nature, while Defeat's generally is shorter term (unless I change it). I really like the idea that you have here, where debuffs last longer and stack up, and it would be especially cool if, as you update the mod, the effects could become more diverse. Maybe things like making it more likely your character will get randomly raped, or make stealth harder (smell of sex?), or lots of other things that people more creative than me could suggest.

Great mod so far and I can't wait to see where it goes!

Since sexlab detects the type of sex done, it seems to me different kinds should be worse. So maybe have it count points for example.

0 points - all fine

20 points - first stage - 20% health regen

40 points - second stage - 40% health regen

60 points - third stage - 60% health regen

80 points - fourth stage - 80% health regen

100 points - fifth stage - 100% health regen

The sex acts would be something like this.

oral 10 points each time.

vaginal 20 points each time.

anal 40 points each time.

The numbers are just a example to make my suggestion more clear. I would say if you do break it up by sex act which makes sense to me, have a text notification in the upper left corner, for each act. Since some acts do more than one.

Finally, we needed a mod like this. Looking foward to get rapping during sleep aswell (hope it wont conflict with sleeping dangers!)

Kudos! And a Request! Hardcore mode: After being heavly raped, the pc should wake up naked or semi naked in the middle of nowere (near the original rape point), confused and slow (there are some cool drunk animations from RND that always inspider me this idea), dunno, something cool not just buffs/debuffs >.>

Rapist changing positions <3

Finally, we needed a mod like this. Looking foward to get rapping during sleep aswell (hope it wont conflict with sleeping dangers!)

Kudos! And a Request! Hardcore mode: After being heavly raped, the pc should wake up naked or semi naked in the middle of nowere (near the original rape point), confused and slow (there are some cool drunk animations from RND that always inspider me this idea), dunno, something cool not just buffs/debuffs >.>

Ohmygod this would be so awesome!

Honestly I want a mod that just does that anyway... not only for sleeping rapes, but just regular rapes. For instance, when Defeat triggers, it'd be cool if, after all my enemies were taking turns, I didn't just get back up and return to the fray. At least, not every time! 

Give a chance for a 'knock out punch' or something, after which I'm deposited somewhere nearby (outside a cave if I'm in one, plus some distance away). Maybe minus some equipment and gold? Or all of it (optionally, for hardcore mode!)

Ohmygod this would be so awesome!

Honestly I want a mod that just does that anyway... not only for sleeping rapes, but just regular rapes. For instance, when Defeat triggers, it'd be cool if, after all my enemies were taking turns, I didn't just get back up and return to the fray. At least, not every time! 

Give a chance for a 'knock out punch' or something, after which I'm deposited somewhere nearby (outside a cave if I'm in one, plus some distance away). Maybe minus some equipment and gold? Or all of it (optionally, for hardcore mode!)

This.

Would it be feasible to add in a chance to contract certain diseases? So when raped by an animal 10% chance of contracting whitbane if raped by Sabretooth or bonebreak etc from bears. Draugr's could potentially give you any disease from traps. And of course if raped by a vampire or werewolf maybe a 50% chance of catching sanguinis vampiris, or lycanthropy.

Would it be feasible to add in a chance to contract certain diseases? So when raped by an animal 10% chance of contracting whitbane if raped by Sabretooth or bonebreak etc from bears. Draugr's could potentially give you any disease from traps. And of course if raped by a vampire or werewolf maybe a 50% chance of catching sanguinis vampiris, or lycanthropy.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/460-sexlab-stds/

Since sexlab detects the type of sex done, it seems to me different kinds should be worse. So maybe have it count points for example.

0 points - all fine

20 points - first stage - 20% health regen

40 points - second stage - 40% health regen

60 points - third stage - 60% health regen

80 points - fourth stage - 80% health regen

100 points - fifth stage - 100% health regen

The sex acts would be something like this.

oral 10 points each time.

vaginal 20 points each time.

anal 40 points each time.

The numbers are just a example to make my suggestion more clear. I would say if you do break it up by sex act which makes sense to me, have a text notification in the upper left corner, for each act. Since some acts do more than one.

This!

Also, having actual consequences to overdoing consensual sex, but milder. One can get pretty sore from too much sex ;o

I have no idea how big of a thing it would be to implement it but it is something I've been looking all over for :)

Lastly: thanks for this mod! :)

I can't claim credit, as I got the idea from reading about a Fallout New Vegas mod called Wear and Tear. Where it tracks the different sex acts and assigns debuffs, one for each type of sex and it gets worse the more often it is done before giving timefor healing. Though it was cool and would love to see something similar for Skyrim.

What I would like to see or even make myself if I can ever get the creation kit to work is something that runs off of this and aroused  for a bad end/enslaved type scenario where if raped to much to often the character starts suffering more penalties is and arousal gets higher and higher with each sex act till finally it locks up at max arousal and so many penalties it just isn't feasible to ever fight back. For what I'm thinking though something like nutluck suggested would be ideal along with an mcm option to raise or lower how fast the points go down.

There is already a mod on nexus doing something very close to this when you're killed. 

Then regarding sexlab maybe is better to wait for SD2... 

No E.T.A. for SD2 yet.
But i can assure you that jbezorg progressed pretty far.

But again: That's no indicator for how far it's completed, as SD2 needs to go thru testing too, followed by fixing and optimizing.

Posted new version v20131205, changes:

-v20131205
- Fixed some bugs
- Walking around naked around aroused NPC has become very risky - based on SexLab Dangerously Nude by @Bromm83
      - does not effect current follower and spouse
      - starts brawl (can be disabled in MCM)
      - adds unarmed perk to attacker, prepare for tough fight

Main new feature idea is based on SexLab Dangerously Nude by @Bromm83, though implementation is very different.
  • The feature does not modify vanilla naked comment quest, but creates alternative one, so no conflicts with other mods.
  • If NPC arousal is above 85 and PC is naked then NPC will start brawl and if NPC wins .....
  • It uses SLAroused naked function, so PC can walk in skimpy clothes to be in danger. Important update to last version of SLAroused!!!
  • Brawls can disabled in MCM menu.
  • It is also possible to set how often such event might occur via MCM menu, or disable the event totally

Ok I have been playing around with FONV and using wear and tear which has some of the features you are planning to add. Having experienced it and how it works I have some suggestions for you, for this part of it.

Add Lover's Victim effect to PC - that negatively effects PC for getting raped.

I do like how wear and tear tracked all 3 sex acts and each one had caused more or less wear based on what it was. Oral the least and anal the most.

But to perhaps take it a bit further and I don't know if this can even be done or not. The numbers below are just to make my point easy to follow as a example. Give each one 5 thresholds, past default aka zero. This goes along with my previous post about setting "damage" per sex act that only effects the threshold. Give each threshold 25 points, each oral sex act does 5, each vaginal 10, each anal 15. Double if they are from the result of rape.

Oral thresholds and effects, the effects would be a debuff applied to the character. That would last X amount of time, then it drops down one threshold.

0 - No effect

1 - health and stamina regen - 10%

2 - health and stamina regen - 20%, -10% pesuade(all talking social skills)

3 - health and stamina regen - 30%, -20% pesuade(all talking social skills)

4 - health and stamina regen - 40%, -30% pesuade(all talking social skills)

5 - health and stamina regen - 50%, -40% pesuade(all talking social skills)

Vaginal

0 - no effect

1 - health and stamina regen - 10%

2 - health and stamina regen - 20%, - 10% movement speed

3 - health and stamina regen - 40%, - 20% movement speed

4 - health and stamina regen - 80%, - 35% movement speed

5 - health and stamina regen - 100%, - 50% movement speed

Anal

0 - no effect

1 - health and stamina regen - 20%

2 - health and stamina regen - 30%, - 20% movement speed

3 - health and stamina regen - 50%, - 30% movement speed

4 - health and stamina regen - 80%, - 50% movement speed

5 - health and stamina regen - 100%, - 70% movement speed

Or something to that effect. Anyways just a idea, to make things a bit more varied.