Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

He uses an old dog cock model to align his animations, specifically from the Horny Dogs of Skyrim mod. For some reason he hasn't switched to the model from Creature Features (which is also the one More Nasty Critters uses). As for Werewolves, you might just have to deal with that. Whereas dogs only have one option anyone uses anymore, werewolves have at least two - MNC's and SOS's. Both are perfectly fine, but different sizes, so you basically have to choose either a cock you like or a cock that aligns with animations available.

You do realize, though, that Panic lists the models he aligns to on both the OP and the mod page? So unless you for whatever reason decided to just blindly download a file based solely on pictures and without reading a single line as to what the mod does, then there's really no way you can't have known this. Unless you're not an English speaker which I know to not be true because your post is in practically perfect English.

Though I absolutely love the new dog animation, I was disappointed by the positioning. As I see now, looking at the gif for it, your model for working off of has a much longer genitalia than provided by morenastycreatures, so the actual sucking never occurs 'cause it's too far away from the mouth. Any chance this can be changed or adapted?

(I believe the same problem also occurs with the new werewolf blowjob animation. I utilize the SOS werewolf genitalia.)

ROFL the cocks on my wolves and werewolves blow out the back of my character's heads!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the update Panic. Looking forward to seeing the next animation  :D .  Hope the move is going as smoothly as it can during the holiday rush.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks Xerexeth, moving to the new apartment went a bit rough since it was in the middle of the christmas month, but everything is thankfully in place now :D 

Hi panic - the dog blow job animation is awesome. I have been waiting for it for a long time and you fulfilled my desire. :)  I have one question: is there a possibility to make another horse blow job animation or remake the present on, since there is very little "blowing" in the first version?

Take a look at the changelog for V17 ;)

good job ! those are the best animations for me till now!

quick question...is there  aquide or anyone knows how to get em working for older sexlab verions? like sexlab 1.38??

i remember there was a guide or  a mod for that job?

Not that i know of :-/

I am not sure exactly how they would be segregated but I would love to see some animations of vampires feeding during sex, struggling alot when bit slowly succumbing to the vampires power...that kind of thing...

have no plans at the moment, but perhaps in the future :)

Hi panic - the dog blow job animation is awesome. I have been waiting for it for a long time and you fulfilled my desire. :)  I have one question: is there a possibility to make another horse blow job animation or remake the present on, since there is very little "blowing" in the first version?

Take a look at the changelog for V17 ;)

Wooow, that's awesome. THANK YOU.

Well, copying those animation files somewhere is a good start but there is a long way after that until you get them in SL. As Panic stated in the OP, animation files are a modder resource in the sense that they need to be used in a mod. 

I had managed to make some of the wolf ones work before they were included in the More Nasty Critters mod before, but for the life of me, I can't remember how I added them =/

*EDIT* - Guess it doesn't really matter, More Nasty Critters already updated to add it :P

Welcome back, I was afraid of what happened to you.  New animation looks amazing, like all your animations. And how it looks skeever animation?  Can you please make an animation for the bear? 

Thanks

Thanks, new Skeever animations are unfortunately not something I prioritize right now since people have reported that it is difficult to export the animations, but I will probably makenew new animations for the bears later.

Hey, good to see you back, Panic!

Nice work again with the horse btw  :blush:

Thanks Dentarr :)  Wow, I'm impressed how quick you are to update More Nasty Critters, I see that you've already added the new horse animations :)

If you're making another animation set featuring bestiality, could you maybe add some foreplay/kissing/caressing/licking? For example, kissing and licking a dog's or horse's mouth, rubbing and petting a dog or horse and so on.

I will consider it the next time I make animations for the dogs and horses :)