Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Guest guilmonn

Hey just wanted to say awesome animation!

Also if anyone wanted to test it that doesnt know how to use CK I have a zip made up to where you just install and its good to go ( as a note it does replace the Doggystyle one). Just Run FNIS afterwards and have a clean install of Sexlab.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b44fh7x4d0ynku/Panics%20Werewolf%20Animation%20(Replaces%20Doggystyle).rar

The player or npc's are rotated 180 degrees and are facing werewolf during animatiom v____v

Thanks, but it looks like I do not have permission to create a topic in the download section. I guess it's because i recently made this account.

It's not done by starting a topic you have to click the downloads button in the upper right side side where it says forums,downloads,blogs, members. Once you click that you will see an option to upload ,click that to upload your mod and to pick where you want it to show up. No one has permission to make a direct topic in the downloads area.

Aha i didnt know that *derp*, thanks for the help!

"Only includes creature and human animations".

Does this mean creature ON human only, or also human - human animations?

If the second one is correct (I hope, considering the quality), I really wish to see a "real" pussy licking animation: to be clear, woman lying on back, legs spreaded, the "licker" (could be man or woman) lying on chest, with head between other's legs (of course), maybe hands on other's calves or similar.

The lesbian one is really one that lacks in the SexLab Framework but also the hetero one could be interesting. (After all, why there are so many cock sucking and no one pussy eating?) ;)

Hi Panic.

I have a suggestion for a non-bestiality but really needed animation.

As you can see Ashal is looking for an animation to end the sex scenes. To be put in place of the ragdolling or the people suddenly teleporting in standing position.
Could be something for consensual and non-consensual.

I personally think that just having something like the actors slowly rising up would do the job. But there is a lot of room for creativity, here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/

Animation start/end sequences in place of ragdolling and instantly standing up

Creatures that sorely need some sex content IMO

#1 the Netch (Dragonborn DLC)

600px-DB-creature-Bull_Netch.jpg

Pretty self explanatory if you watch enough Japanese stuff

#2 Ogre from Skyrim Monster Mod

Ogre.png

Since its from another mod itself I understand why it isn't utilized...but I'm thinking you could have some fun (kind of) replaying scenes from Ikusa Otome Valkyrie with one of these.

And yes 

#3- Succubus

succubus_by_felsus-d4zv8ri.jpg

Though I don't believe there's any mod that fills the game with succubi that have more monster like forms as of yet 

First  I'm going to animate vanilla and DLC creatures, but after that it's possible that i wil make some mod related creature animation. But I dare not to promise anything=P

"Only includes creature and human animations".

Does this mean creature ON human only, or also human - human animations?

If the second one is correct (I hope, considering the quality), I really wish to see a "real" pussy licking animation: to be clear, woman lying on back, legs spreaded, the "licker" (could be man or woman) lying on chest, with head between other's legs (of course), maybe hands on other's calves or similar.

The lesbian one is really one that lacks in the SexLab Framework but also the hetero one could be interesting. (After all, why there are so many cock sucking and no one pussy eating?) ;)

Im going to concentrate on making creature on human only, but after that it's possible that i will make some solo and human on human animations:)

I gotta say thats one hella good animation Panic! freaking awesome!

Please do moar!! <3

Thanks, that's the plan;)

Hi Panic.

I have a suggestion for a non-bestiality but really needed animation.

As you can see Ashal is looking for an animation to end the sex scenes. To be put in place of the ragdolling or the people suddenly teleporting in standing position.

Could be something for consensual and non-consensual.

I personally think that just having something like the actors slowly rising up would do the job. But there is a lot of room for creativity, here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/

Animation start/end sequences in place of ragdolling and instantly standing up

Thanks for the tip Shinji72, I'll consider it after I have uploaded a few more of my animations:)

First  I'm going to animate vanilla and DLC creatures, but after that it's possible that i wil make some mod related creature animation. But I dare not to promise anything=P

Yeaaah, Dawnguard's Gargoyles need some love :D

Keep up the good work!  :D 

Creatures that sorely need some sex content IMO

#2 Ogre from Skyrim Monster Mod

Those ogres probably use vanilla skeleton (giant pehaps), that's the case with many monsters added by mods (nixhound/ogrim addeds by skywind, new monsters in moonpath to elsweyr or tropical skyrim). It would be nice to have an easy way to register them in sexlab to make them use the propper animations.

What about the hagravens... those female creatures with long sticky fingers... They probably live a life out there in the wild without love and care.

Surely they must be pleased when Dragonborn comes along, no matter if Dragonborn is a female or male.

I`m actually suprised that the Hagraven hasn`t been included in any creature mods yet. Maybe the creature is more complex than others ;) 

I have to say these animations are amazing. And the attention to detail is really astonishing. I mean, even the ears of the werewolf are moving, not to mention that every animation is not a simple loop of the same action, you can see that it's not the same thrust over and over again for example. They still loop sooner or later of course but damn, I'm speechless. If you stick to your plan and release more animations I think I might need to build you a temple to worship you, good sir.

Is the intent of this animation resource to fill in existing gaps in creature sex options, or is it more a "whim-of-the-modder" type deal where you'll just do whatever you see fit?

Either one is fine, really, as every option we can get in this area is a good thing. I'm just curious, as I have some suggestions on priority in the event you choose to focus on filling in gaps.

I'll spoiler it in case you're utterly uninterested in what an unskilled layman has to offer in the way of suggestions.

Gone managed to hit most of the important creatures in his work, so in terms of filling in gaps, you're left with mostly either oddball creatures or creatures better suited for creature-on-male animations. Makes coming up with a suggested priority harder, but here goes.

Top Tier

Goats

Mudcrabs

Elk/Deer

Basically the only vanilla creatures left big enough to execute "neutral" animations (ie, ones that could be rape or consensual depending on context). Vanilla should get priority as not everyone uses the addons.

Second Tier

Netch

Gargoyle

Lurker

Giant

Mammoth

Boar (+Reikling Rider for bonus points!)

Vanilla should take precedence, again, but obviously sex anim goldmines like the Netch and Gargoyle outshine the impractical mammoth.

Tier 2.5 - Creature on Male

Wispmother (blowjob anim?)

Hagraven

Spriggan

Flame Atronach

Female Werewolf?

Not usually my cuppa, but definitely an angle that deserves addressing.

Third Tier

Dwemer machines

Atronachs

Slaughterfish

Ice Wraiths

Small animals such as rabbits and foxes

Basically anything that would be hilariously impractical to animate having sex with.

Is the intent of this animation resource to fill in existing gaps in creature sex options, or is it more a "whim-of-the-modder" type deal where you'll just do whatever you see fit?

Either one is fine, really, as every option we can get in this area is a good thing. I'm just curious, as I have some suggestions on priority in the event you choose to focus on filling in gaps.

I'll spoiler it in case you're utterly uninterested in what an unskilled layman has to offer in the way of suggestions.

Gone managed to hit most of the important creatures in his work, so in terms of filling in gaps, you're left with mostly either oddball creatures or creatures better suited for creature-on-male animations. Makes coming up with a suggested priority harder, but here goes.

Top Tier

Goats

Mudcrabs

Elk/Deer

Basically the only vanilla creatures left big enough to execute "neutral" animations (ie, ones that could be rape or consensual depending on context). Vanilla should get priority as not everyone uses the addons.

Second Tier

Netch

Gargoyle

Lurker

Giant

Mammoth

Boar (+Reikling Rider for bonus points!)

Vanilla should take precedence, again, but obviously sex anim goldmines like the Netch and Gargoyle outshine the impractical mammoth.

Tier 2.5 - Creature on Male

Wispmother (blowjob anim?)

Hagraven

Spriggan

Flame Atronach

Female Werewolf?

Not usually my cuppa, but definitely an angle that deserves addressing.

Third Tier

Dwemer machines

Atronachs

Slaughterfish

Ice Wraiths

Small animals such as rabbits and foxes

Basically anything that would be hilariously impractical to animate having sex with.

I dont think sex animations for all creatures are necessary for example everything in tier one i would just not pay attention too. i would forget about the third tier as well (lol rabbit wtf). tier 2.5 is not my thing though forcing a wisp mother to give you a blowjob if funny as fuck and you would want to fuck a hagraven lol still not my thing. i would like to quality and more animations for good candidates before bad anims for bad candidates. istead of going through the list and naming all the things that shouldnt be done ill just name the thing that make good canidates but dont have any thing

boar maybe, netch, ash spawn,  frost troll(anims for troll dont work on frost troll), skeever maybe, charus hunter and fledging(the charus and spider were actualy surprisingly good), death hound, seeker and lurker