Crusader Kings 2 Adult Mod Capabilities

itzaguy

hello here's a cross mod(made by a novice )  between arglwydd mod an tempest40k one with little add of mine 

hopes it ........well hmm hmm .

ps:(don't mind the perverted psychopatic evil traits descriptions , i was bored)

thank's 4 share bartolomeo , 

allways say thank's 4 everone who share with u  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I am super up for this. I think realistic is the way to go. Simple and as frequent as you like it. Stuff like a text pop up on the first night of being married, taking a lover or forcing yourself on a concubine. The text itself could even be effected by traits. Don't want to think to much into cruel, wroth, impaler, possessed or lunatic to much though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tempest40K: Have you considered changing the "random list 10/90" part with something based off the fertility of the two characters involved?

Truthfully, I have no idea if that's even possible. I've not seen anything that calls on the fertility of a character. What's interesting though, is that the method that I chose to use is actually the same one that the CK2 devs used to script in preg chance for the event where you visit the bedchambers of the person who becomes your lover.

Here is some code I found and edited for my own use.

In this the higher the fertility the more likely the woman will be impregnated. I have that if it's 1.2 or higher the woman WILL become pregnant.

This checks the female, as it's a response from a event the female received.

IF = { limit = { FROM = { age = 16 NOT = { age = 45 } fertility = 0.20 NOT = { fertility = 0.40 } } } random = { chance = 10 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
IF = { limit = { FROM = { age = 16 NOT = { age = 45 } fertility = 0.40 NOT = { fertility = 0.60 } } } random = { chance = 20 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
IF = { limit = { FROM = { age = 16 NOT = { age = 45 } fertility = 0.60 NOT = { fertility = 0.80 } } } random = { chance = 30 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
IF = { limit = { FROM = { age = 16 NOT = { age = 45 } fertility = 0.80 NOT = { fertility = 1.00 } } } random = { chance = 40 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
IF = { limit = { FROM = { age = 16 NOT = { age = 45 } fertility = 1.00 NOT = { fertility = 1.20 } } } random = { chance = 50 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
IF = { limit = { FROM = { age = 16 NOT = { age = 45 } fertility = 1.20 } } FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } }

You can also add checks for the male if you want. in this case you could make it so that under each if female fertility check it checks the man's fertility and from that has the chance to impregnate. If you use this code you might need to adjust the values for your use.

I worked on the code some more and came up with this, I think this is much nicer and easier to read.

IF = { 
	limit = { # What IF checks
		FROM = { 			# This is if the preceding event came from the woman, otherwise swap uses of FROM and ROOT
			is_pregnant = no 	# You can't get a woman pregnant twice 
			age = 16 		# Minimum age that a woman can get impregnated by this event
			NOT = { age = 45 }	# Maximum age that a woman can get impregnated by this event
		}
	}
	# What happens when IF returns true
	IF = { limit = { FROM = { fertility = 0.20 NOT = { fertility = 0.40 } } } random = { chance = 10 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
	IF = { limit = { FROM = { fertility = 0.40 NOT = { fertility = 0.60 } } } random = { chance = 20 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
	IF = { limit = { FROM = { fertility = 0.60 NOT = { fertility = 0.80 } } } random = { chance = 30 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
	IF = { limit = { FROM = { fertility = 0.80 NOT = { fertility = 1.00 } } } random = { chance = 40 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
	IF = { limit = { FROM = { fertility = 1.00 NOT = { fertility = 1.20 } } } random = { chance = 50 FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } }
	IF = { limit = { FROM = { fertility = 1.20 } } FROM = { impregnate = ROOT } } 
	# Over a certain female fertility pregnancy is guaranteed.
	# Most woman in game have a starting fertility of 0.5 but is random within 0.3 or so. Adjust as needed.
}

What the last two people posted are tweaks to CK2X.

I scrapped together another interesting thing : forcing marriage upon prisoners, both regularly and matrilineally.

targetted_decisions = {

force_marriage = {
		ai_target_filter = court

from_potential = {
			ai = no
		}
		potential = {
			prisoner = yes
			host = { character = FROM }
		}
		allow = {
			always = yes
		}
		effect = {
			remove_spouse = spouse
			FROM = { add_spouse = ROOT }
		}
		revoke_allowed = {
			always = no
		}
		ai_will_do = {
			factor = 0
		}
	}

force_matr_marriage = {
		ai_target_filter = court

from_potential = {
			ai = no
		}
		potential = {
			prisoner = yes
			host = { character = FROM }
		}
		allow = {
			always = yes
		}
		effect = {
			remove_spouse = spouse
			FROM = { add_spouse_matrilineal = ROOT }
		}
		revoke_allowed = {
			always = no
		}
		ai_will_do = {
			factor = 0
		}
	}
}

It actually runs off the targeted decisions system added to WoL. A few things though :

- Children get married, might want to add a check for age and a third/fourth decision(s) for betrothals if children (matri and regular)

- No localisation, so the decision actually says force_marriage with no description.

- No check for gender.

- No fluff- it just has them divorce then marry you.

It was basically a framework for allowing other basic things regarding prisoners, in case anyone else wants in on the fun.

I tried using this mod on my game. I assume how to start the mod is using "event Lans.001 #charid" like when you want to cheat. But it will not work. It will go to the first picture, where you ordered her stripped, and then nada. Bizarrely if I use "event lans.001" without charid, I can get it work -on myself. So I raped myself...

Can someone help me to get it work?

Can someone help me to get it work?

First, it only works on prisoners who are not already pregnant.  Do you have any?  If not, here's a quick way to test it anyway:

Open console, enter "charinfo 1"  Now pick a female character from anywhere and get their ID number.  Next type "imprison" followed by 1 space and then their ID number.

(Example: If her ID# is 708555, then "imprison 708555")

This will instantly make that person your prisoner.  Also, the "charinfo 1" will also tell you if they are already pregnant or not.

Once you have a viable prisoner then you go to the your Intrigue menu and scroll down through the part with all the decisions (hold feast, present debutant, etc).  At the very bottom should be an option for "Rape (prisoner name)"  Click that and see if it works.

Due to the way the game sequences events, simply trying to fire it off through the console won't work.  It will just run that one slice and without a target (which is how you got yourself pregnant - it defaulted back to you since you had no actual victim selected).

The only reason I added all that stuff in eventwindow.gfx was because I was having issues getting it to work in a seperate file of it's own. I'm planning on moving them out to a seperat file but just haven't gotten around to it yet. This is actually the first time I've been making a mod to this level of work rather than just editing a file or two. Once I get into actually making more events and not just trying to get what I'm working on functioning fully and in their proper place, I'll get around to actually making notes and such on what I'm planning. ;) I'm getting the hang of how this stuff functions, and how it flows, I actually didn't expect to make a huge project like I'm now planning when I started this thing, but that's how things go at times.

Anyway, here's the mod again, I thought I had everything in since I had noticed I forgot to package those two pictures the first time I zipped it, but I had thought I got it in before posting.

attachicon.gifCK2X mod A001.rar

If you notice anymore issues, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Just wanted to say great work on the mod Tempest ~ works well and am looking forward to seeing where your plans take this :)

The only reason I added all that stuff in eventwindow.gfx was because I was having issues getting it to work in a seperate file of it's own. I'm planning on moving them out to a seperat file but just haven't gotten around to it yet. This is actually the first time I've been making a mod to this level of work rather than just editing a file or two. Once I get into actually making more events and not just trying to get what I'm working on functioning fully and in their proper place, I'll get around to actually making notes and such on what I'm planning. ;) I'm getting the hang of how this stuff functions, and how it flows, I actually didn't expect to make a huge project like I'm now planning when I started this thing, but that's how things go at times.

Anyway, here's the mod again, I thought I had everything in since I had noticed I forgot to package those two pictures the first time I zipped it, but I had thought I got it in before posting.

attachicon.gifCK2X mod A001.rar

If you notice anymore issues, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Hey, I went ahead and messed with your mod a bit, I hope that's okay.  I added a "Raped" trait for after a character gets raped, and edited some typos and polished the text.  I also changed the photos to black and white and chose more raped themed ones in some cases.  I don't know if it's compatible with the Way of Life DLC, but probably.

ck2x.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Stumbled upon this thread via google, i'm currently looking into the reworked mod by pangtong128 and digging trough the CK2 documentaiton as i have some ideas of my own i want to implement.  Though, i'm currently dealing with a lot of CTDs , so that might take a while.

Thanks for providing the discussion and a few examples. 

Very cool, thanks! So I've been playing with it for a bit, and I quite like it. I do have a few comments. I like the addition you added for having a prisoner. Earlier you asked about the pictures, and in my opinion, some of them are a bit out of place for the setting. Maybe instead of having a picture of a dude on a couch with a t shirt for raping a prisoner, you could have something a bit more representative (either thematically, with chains in a dungeon or something, or with medieval esque clothing)? Just my two cents, I certainly don't mean to be critical.

One thing I think would be cool if you could give a prisoner to a vassal to make them happy. Such things certainly happened in history. I know that most vassals can't have their own concubines (or any if they aren't pagan), so perhaps something like 'Offer the vassal some time alone with the prisoner' or something? Just an idea. It would also be great to have a couple of additional more explicit scenes for the already in game sex events. Those that show up for the seduction focus, as well as the one with hunting (you run into a lady in the wilds that you can take as a lover), busty maid, etc.

Keep up the great work!

Archived