Crusader Kings 2 Adult Mod Capabilities

itzaguy

So its coming up about Crusader Kings 2 modding it into a more adult game.  In the game you can already take concubines and rape women, all be it in a implied manner.  CK2 is also easily moddible to an extent from looking at the Game of Thrones and Elder Scrolls total conversions.  So if anyone would consider looking at modding it that would be good.  I also have a free copy available to give to someone if they are serious about giving it a shot.

• 1 month later...

I've a little experience with modding CK2, so I might take a stab at something simple.

Sexifull portraits shouldn't be too hard. Making the portrait windows themselves larger also appears to be possible. The meat of any such mod would probably be the addition of event chains, though. Beyond that, I'm at a loss. For a game about making babbies, there isn't much room for adult content. Any thoughts as to what you'd like to see?

I've played around with modding CK2 myself and made some mods for myself that let me impregnate any woman in my court. "It's good to be the king!" Maybe We can work together on a mod for CK2.

There are also some mods on the official forums that are interesting, like plead your belly (or something like that) if your character is a female and a prisoner you can offer yourself to the person holding you captive, for freedom. There is also the other side of it as well where your the person holding a female they can offer themselves.

I dabbled a bit too; just two things I should caution you about: adult events are rather pointless without some saucy pics that go with them but it can be hard to find some that fit the medieval world and are free of permissions issues. Second: mod compatibility can be a real issue - I went with namespaces for a few events I made because that seemed the "cleanest" way of doing it, but overhaul mods like ck2+ add so many new events that the range that the game converts namespaced events to can overlap with some of theirs (although I hear they'll clear that up at some point, but still: requesting your own range of event IDs is probably still the way to go). Overall, I find the code very easy to read but a lot harder to actually make work. The syntax (From, FromFrom etc) is a little convoluted, and information on the functiosn is hard to get by so you end up pouring over other people's mods a lot.

Plead belly: I dl'd the mod, but in fact it's not at all as historically accurate as it  pretends to be - women 'pleaded the belly' to get out of a death or long prison sentence if they already were pregnant at the time of sentencing, it didn't mean offering yourself to your captor. That said, you have a dungeon so some variation of that event chain fits the setting fine. :)

There's also concubines. Essentially captured women with no choice but to produce heirs for their captor. I guess a mod could do something with them to make the whole thing even more messed up, but then again this is CK2 we're talking about here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's definitely something that makes sense at least.  It's sort of funny just how much adult content is in CK2, but implied - not just rape, but also incest (especially if you play the Zoroastrians, where your vassals get upset if you're NOT committing incest...).

• 3 months later...

Damn, I see that mod isn't exactly age descriminate...and I thought LL was brutal.

Still getting it, just...damn.

Haha, welcome to CK II :P

I haven't used any mods for CK II but I still remember my first game after I'd learned what I was doing, I ended up being murdered by my own daughters because I had killed like 3 of my sons (who were like 10, 5 and 1) in order to keep my empire together (Damn Gavelkind succession) after which I basically sold them off to some like Mongolian cheiftan guy because they were next in line and I didn't want them anywhere near me (Now playing as the son I didn't murder)

Haha, welcome to CK II :P

I haven't used any mods for CK II but I still remember my first game after I'd learned what I was doing, I ended up being murdered by my own daughters because I had killed like 3 of my sons (who were like 10, 5 and 1) in order to keep my empire together (Damn Gavelkind succession) after which I basically sold them off to some like Mongolian cheiftan guy because they were next in line and I didn't want them anywhere near me (Now playing as the son I didn't murder)

Well, CK2 isn't CK2 until you start chain-murdering children and castrating your vassals to ensure obedience. I had one of my sons assassinate his 2 year old boy because he had the genious trait and outranked him for sucession. Not to mention with this prison rape mod I've already scored 6 ilegitimate bastards from foreign princesses I captured, and then married them to eachother.

This is the most chaotic evil game I ever had the pleasure to play.

Check here for the rape female prisoners mod. Though it's quite a search amongst the 140 pages.

I did a quick dig threw of the thread, the mod is in post 119 in the thread.

Thanks for going through the pages. Would have done it as well, but trying to get the real ruler designer mod to work with the 2.0.4 version. No such luck despite copying the main defines file into the mod folder and making the necessary changes :@

Edit: Fuck you Paradox, you broke the editing of the defines file. So much for just playing around and having fun with the game now and then.

• 3 weeks later...

How would I go about editing these factors so the incapable trait doesn't appear no matter what? Removing the triggers didn't work, and I just can't figure out the modifiers.

I know this belongs on their forums, but I figured since I already know of a thread on LL I might as well ask.

#Incapable
character_event = {
	id = 6110
	desc = EVTDESC6110
	picture = GFX_evt_recovery

trigger = {
		OR = {
			trait = infirm
			trait = inbred
		}
		NOT = { trait = incapable }
	}

mean_time_to_happen = {
		months = 120

modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			NOT = { health = 3.0 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			NOT = { base_health = 5.0 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			NOT = { trait = infirm }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			base_health = 5.1
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			base_health = 6.0
		}
	}

option = {
		name = EVTOPTA6110
		add_trait = incapable
		remove_trait = infirm
	}
}

Didn't work, two out of three monitored characters got the filth. I'm wondering if this would work:

option = {
		name = EVTOPTA6110
		add_trait = incapable
		remove_trait = incapable

Technically it should add and automatically remove it, otherwise I will have to take another swing at the factors.

edit: no dice

edit2: Deleted the entire incapable string from health_events.txt top to bottom, two decades later it still hasn't shown up. What a peasant solution.

Archived