Potema Chronicles- A Skyrim Sex Mod Hentai movie series

Have you ever used HandBrake? I've not personally used it myself, but I've heard of/seen others use it to compress videos to manageable sizes without an appreciable quality loss.

Seems like it has the same functions/options as AVC but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try.

Feck. That is a rather massive file size! lol I hope you manage to sort something out. 

I don't get what I'm doing wrong.

My recorder is Bandicam, full version 

Full version of Camtasia studio is what I'm using for all the video editing as well. It has some quality/compression options for the final export but not super extensive. I think maybe I could just solve the issue at this stage if I knew what to select.

Any Video Converter (again, full) is what I could theoretically use next though to convert and make smaller but I again don't understand all the options and what they mean. I made something smaller but the video was weird and off color. Things I make that look right...back to 20+ gigs no exception.

Frustrating, for my son I have a Blu Ray rip of Planes, Monsters University, Nemo etc etc that I've found. Same resolution and longer but only like 2-3 gigs at most. 

It's been a problem since the start. Just reducing these to the "HD" versions makes recordings that were in fact very clear when I started become harder to see.

On an slightly related note, has anyone tried this? Going to try using it for some possibly good male POV camera angles. I try to do them already but this I think should be much better than my made up attempts.

Immersive first person does give awesome angles. I can imagine how you'd incorperate them.

post-20325-0-61721800-1388720878_thumb.png

On an slightly related note, has anyone tried this? Going to try using it for some possibly good male POV camera angles. I try to do them already but this I think should be much better than my made up attempts.

Immersive first person does give awesome angles. I can imagine how you'd incorperate them.

attachicon.gifScreenShot112.png

I've been tinkering with it too, it's pretty neat. Just gotta have it remove menus and the HUD and it's awesome.

Except for the times where you're up close to someone and the perspective comes from inside someone else's head, which is just silly looking.

I actually have already been trying to do "POV" shots with tfc and then jostling/panning around the screen in camtasia when it gets to those parts to simulate the effect.

Not nearly as effective as this mod will make it though. not only will tfc be unnecessary for those shots but from what I understand the camera moves with the motions of the head already, so it will be more effective and keep me from doing extra work in camtasia.

Thought about trying DailyMotion? they have a rewards program similar to youtube except not as invasive. You might be able to take advantage of that. 

Plus they allow 1080p uploads.

The subject matter of the videos isn't really my bag, but I absolutely commend you for a job well done. The encoding on xvids was pretty bad, but I can see what youre trying to do here and it really looks unique.

Well done.

What editor are you using? Retail ones tend to have export compressors built in. Compressing after the fact is truly just asking for trouble. I've got . . . "experience" with a bit of video development and may be able to help.

Also, I found that a controller makes cam movements SUPER slick. TFC + SUCSM (sets the TFC cam speed) and an appropriately sensitive controller setup makes life pretty easy. Then, with AutoHotKey, you can actually script some rudimentary camera movements.

Also, I found that a controller makes cam movements SUPER slick. TFC + SUCSM (sets the TFC cam speed) and an appropriately sensitive controller setup makes life pretty easy. Then, with AutoHotKey, you can actually script some rudimentary camera movements.

Never considered going that far!

Just tfc and use of a game controller and many retakes so far. The suggestions you've made seem better.

Never considered going that far!

Just tfc and use of a game controller and many retakes so far. The suggestions you've made seem better.

take a look at this and this for examples of the scripting. I had it set up so that with one touch of a key, it would perform all the scene setup, start recording (using the fraps hotkey) perform all the camera placements and char moves, then stop recording. 

i love it .... great job.. use any of the beast or monsters in the game..

Beast animations are what will soon be the main focus of this episode 3...just had to do some initial setup. The next chapter and subsequent ones will have it.

Yeah, I'm wondering what this Reaper thing is. I figure it's gotta be one of the more exotic beasts available, like a gargoyle or a seeker.

Well since I'm still sort of undermining my own plot here and I meant for this part to be taken pretty much at face value...

Chaurus Reaper

However...for what happens later this episode see below for more truly major spoilers.

I wanted to do a scene where Lilica recounts her past of being ravaged by "minions of Lord Harkon" which turned her into a Succubus to begin with. To include more demonic/minions of death type beasts such as the Gargoyles you mentioned, Draugur and/or Falmer.

Okay, seriously, you need to implement one of the mods for bouncing boobs. They just look dumb otherwise. Like seriously, I enjoy your videos, but it can really look unrealistic otherwise.

Plus, maybe different sizes too? Would be nice to see some variations. I hope it's not asking too much, and if it's not, well... add more brunettes/redheads too. xD 

Okay, seriously, you need to implement one of the mods for bouncing boobs. They just look dumb otherwise. Like seriously, I enjoy your videos, but it can really look unrealistic otherwise.

Plus, maybe different sizes too? Would be nice to see some variations. I hope it's not asking too much, and if it's not, well... add more brunettes/redheads too. xD 

Since the few times it wasn't done I've gone back in and managed to give every character at least BBP so the first concern was addressed already. Last scene that had nothing was the prologue for 3 where I mentioned in original thread I just didn't feel like doing for just that scene. 

Because getting it was a long process...where all the custom races had to have appropriate meshes and textures working with BBP. I didn't know even how to do it until later and didn't really think it mattered too much until I wanted even more custom races that would be central characters. Yeah I was lazy, never asked for help and went ahead with a few BBP/TBBP-less scenes before bothering with all that but those have clearly been addressed since so I don't see the issue really...there's plenty other scenes before and after the fix that have it.

Different sizes? So far there's been Adec, UNPB, CBBE, UNP, UNP Topmodel, Sevenbase etc etc....different heights as well

I don't know how I'm supposed to make them more different unless you're saying you want girls less busty in general. Not my thing though...there's one or two planned but I see them as niche and nothing I want to be too prominent. Maybe you mean I should include chubbier girls some? If so then just no...I would never do this much work for chubby girl scenes :).

Brunettes/Redheads...I think I've distributed the hair colors pretty even myself. If anything so far true blonds have been given under representation more than anyone else...considering their general popularity. Trust me red heads are my favorite as well but it wouldn't be practical to have nothing but them all over the place