Hair Pack for skyrim?

Razhad

Is it available anywhere else? Why was it removed?

Some (Korean?) authors of the original hairs did not want to see their hairs converted so they contacted the converter (HelloSanta) and asked to remove it. Because of the size of the group of people who used the hairs for their standalone follower etc the mod became to populair and used to many times without proper credit.

I think this was the story.

• 3 weeks later...

Some (Korean?) authors of the original hairs did not want to see their hairs converted so they contacted the converter (HelloSanta) and asked to remove it. Because of the size of the group of people who used the hairs for their standalone follower etc the mod became to populair and used to many times without proper credit.

just right, HelloSanta has joined without permission all the hair together so guilty of copyright infringement! but the 120 hair pack can still be found on LL. personally for me that's a big joke, this whole "copyright shit" is hilarious, I would understand if it were a question of money at all the modding! for me it was a good idea to keep all hair in a pack together!

I hope you can understand everything, have the text written with translator!

german

genau richtig , HelloSanta hat ohne erlaubnis die ganzen haare zusammen gefügt , also eine urheberrechtsverletzung begangen ! aber das 120 haar pack kann man hier noch auf LL finden . für mich persöhnlich ist das ein großer witz , dieser ganze "urheber scheiß" ist zum totlachen , ich würde es verstehen wenn es bei den ganzen modden um geld gehen würde ! für mich war es eine gute idee alle haare in ein pack zusammen zu führen !

ich hoffe ihr könnt alles verstehen , habe den text mit übersetzer geschrieben !

Yes, some of them were Koreans. The problem with much of the Sims modding clique is that they're now profit-oriented.

What on channel ten? "I can't shut up about sg hair mod." Seen movie over hundreds time now.

Channel twenty nine? Replace A Christmas Story with "Let spam more pointless sg hair posts" reruns.

And this is why I don't have cable TV. Internet only and i still can't get away from the soap operas

• 6 months later...

Apachii Hair is good but I suggest a retexture for it. Kalilies Hair pack is also amazing though I do not have the link on hand currently - you should be able to find it on google. Seren also did a standalone version of Skysim's Elsa hair.

Archived