Is it possible to disable/enable mods after downloading? (Any mod managers?)

SirPeculiar

So before installing any Sexlab mods id like to know if the mods can be enabled and disables from  either NMM  or from thr main launch menu. I didnt know hecause with the launcher needed for SkyUI i cant access options or the data file. i apologize fir the terrible grammar abd spelling ahread of time. im postibg from a mobile 

After I've been using the NMM for nearly two years I've switched to Mod Organizer.
And I have to say, MO is much better.
It's a little bit more complicated, because you've got more options.

Two of the best features:
Character profiles. You can use SexLab mods for eg one char and don't load them with others.

Clean Skyrim directory. MO doesn't save the files in Skyrims' data directory. Nothing is messy, but well sorted.

I use both NMM (for installing mods) and Mod Organizer (to launch skyrim and for bsa stuff it has there), works nice.

This is what I do as well and works a treat.

to the OP, if you copy the sexlab zip file to the NMM folder you can install it and uninstall it like any regular mod you download from Nexus. The same goes for Mod Organiser.

Archived