Maternity Clothes - Rework Project

Humans might call that OCD ;)

Us aliens call it pursuit of perfection. It paid off. There is a wealth of info there that can be use in all manners of ways. Excellently executed.

OK, no further updates already yet 'cos it was a bit of bad day - LL crapped out on a few dl's and then went dead completely,

Sorry to hear that. However just recently I also saw a post where someone was having problems earlier today. I see your post is recent. Have you tried again? If so it should work. I uploaded a 25mb file and it uploaded to post just fine. If you are still having some problems and I am here I can see if I can access the files and if I also have some problems. To help rule out any issues with site vs your services... Something a Nebari tech would appreciate. :)

Alpha Release 20140202.1:

Warning! These files are not for regular users; they are a Work in Progress only. If you use them without understanding what you are doing, Super Mutants will eat your loved ones before they dip you in FEV!

First. The spreadsheet updated for SCR Alpha 20140124.1 (I may have missed some changes, more likely for deletions than additions or name changes). I'm providing this as both my original file in Open Document format, and an Excel version as before. There shouldn't be more than cosmetic difference, but I noticed that loading the Excel version in Libre Office, the font I've set FormIDs to, isn't preserved.

SCR and Maternity Clothes - 20140202.1.ods.7z

SCR and Maternity Clothes - 20140202.1.xlsx.7z

Second. The split-packs that have 'gelled' so far. Subject of course to discussion and revision :)

NOTE: To make use of (and test) these split-packs, you will need to have the current Maternity Clothes uninstalled.

If you are using ritualclarity's excellent tutorial for installation of SCR assets you will need to go through it again to create an SCR Resources folder that leaves out Maternity Clothes (make a separate Resources folder and a separate FOMOD to the regular ones). Then make FOMODs for each of the split-packs below that you choose to use.

The first of these packs should probably be considered Required. At least if your PC is going to be engaging in the 'act' ;)

Sexout - MaternityClothesNude - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesVanilla - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesLoreFriendly - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesTryout - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesBreeder - 20140202.1.7z

Third. The 'pre-packs', one per outfit or outfit-type. Very much needing input as to which should go with which in proper split-packs.

Sexout - MaternityClothesMantis - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesDragonGirl - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesGhost - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesTombRaider - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesSexyUnderwearSet - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesBikiniUnderwear - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesTribalUnderwear - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesLadyOutfit - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesCorsetDress - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesIxia - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesBunnySuit - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesSunnysOutfit - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesMissFortune - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesFarmSlave - 20140202.1.7z

Fourth. The remaining unassigned meshes and textures from the current full pack. (I've been able to eliminate some textures as identical to those in the relevant non-pregnancy download, e.g., Bunny Suit, also Mantis.)

Sexout - MaternityClothesUnassignedMeshes - 20140202.1.7z

Sexout - MaternityClothesUnassignedTextures - 20140202.1.7z

I've tested this to an extent in my game, easy enough to do as I still run using separate FOMODs for the components that make up ritualclarity's tutorial for SCR.

I'm aware of a couple of issues with things as they stand - some are to do with SCR pointing the wrong place for at least one mesh (one of the Enclave power armours), for example. Still, all issues you find, I want to know :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...