Male Chastity

Veladarius

I have figured out how to get the Devious Devices mods to work with SOS but I need some assistance from someone who can make the meshes/textures for them. I have been talking with Zadil and Min and they are ok with adding it to Devious Devices but current projects take precedence.

On the Devious Devices side it requires the Assets mod and works with the Integration and For the Masses mods and should work with any other mods that use the Assets mod as a base.

On the SOS side I have tested it with the main SOS mod, Vector Plexus and SOS for UNP and it should work with any other SOS based mod with a little modification.

Some pics from testing:

post-101267-0-13452500-1385474163_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-59874500-1385474161_thumb.jpg

Is anyone interested in helping with the meshes? Ultimately these would be added to the Devious Devices - Assets mod.

Archived