Skyrim mods that need fixing

wex969

the Devious Devices mod packs need to be reworked so you can't have sex while wearing one of their belts. also there is a bug with the soul gem plugs if you use whirlwind sprint. also they need to add more body type.  

the Procreation needs to make it so NPCs can get pregnant and fix the whole derpy child thing i mean you are stuck caring them around so why not make them adoptable or something.

The Sexlab Defeat mod needs to add the hideout back into the mod and make it so when you abduct people you can rape or torture them.

Number 1 The Devious Devices mod tells you in the instructions to use,that you may have to disable stripping of some slots in Sexlab.

Number 2 Trixy is done with the Procreation Mod and is being remade by someone else to include NPC's.

Number 3 The author of Defeat said that the hideout will be put back in as an addon later.

So,hopefully that answers some of your concerns.

the Devious Devices mod packs need to be reworked so you can't have sex while wearing one of their belts. also there is a bug with the soul gem plugs if you use whirlwind sprint. also they need to add more body type.  

the Procreation needs to make it so NPCs can get pregnant and fix the whole derpy child thing i mean you are stuck caring them around so why not make them adoptable or something.

The Sexlab Defeat mod needs to add the hideout back into the mod and make it so when you abduct people you can rape or torture them.

Regarding the first complaint: Read the installation instructions. I wrote an FAQ that addresses that very complaint...

The whirlwind sprint thing is a known issue, fixed for next release.

I was kind of hoping a vague name like this would make way for requesting modders to go touch up some existing mods that have been dropped for a while.

The creator of the Daghi khajiit mod hid it because it could be used in adult modding, strangely enough, they didn't think to give the model underwear by default instead of being nude.

Point is, they inserted a companion who I'd like to take with me, but is just sooooo broken. They don't walk anywhere unless you specifically order them to, won't attack anything in melee range, and can only seem to move by teleporting in exterior cells.

Why don't you fix them?

Archived