(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

When I talk to Hulda and said "I think I'm doing it a day", after she pays me the money the conversation just stuck at "many thanks". And I have to quit the conversation with Tab key.

After that I talk to Hulda again, she just keeps giving me money and stuck the conversation at "many thanks" again and again. There's nothing I can do. How do I return to my job.

exactly what to do to progress this quest?how much action? What action? and why when I say Hilde "I think I'm doing it a day" quest stupor?

genau, was zu tun ist, um diese Quest Fortschritt?wie viel Action? Welche Maßnahmen? und warum, wenn ich sage Hilde "I think I'm doing it a day" Quest Stupor?

You mean you are stuck? Blame the machine translator. The correct translation would be "I think I'm done for today", indicating that you want to quit the job.

You can currently work as a server and serve the tables. Only guests which are sitting can be involved into a dialogue. From there on they will tell you what they want. Anytime in the quest you can go to Hulda and tell her you want to quit the job. She will evaluate your performance, which depends on many factors (for example how many hours you have worked, how many food orders you messed up etc.). If she is satisfied with your performance you successfully completed the quest and she will have a small talk afterwards. If you failed the quest, she will not offer you again this quest.

Other than that: Enjoy and explore this quest. It should have alot of possibilities to support different roleplaying.

Sehr vielversprechende Mod, spielt sich flüssig und passt gut zum Gesamt-Spielgefühl. Und das auch noch auf deutsch... :-) Danke dafür!

Die bereits gemeldeten Bugs # 0001, 3 und 5 kann/muss ich bestätigen.

Das MCM-Menu war bei mir auch nicht von Anfang an da, erschien später dann doch. Hatte ich aber schon öfter bei MCM.

Noch zwei Kleinigkeiten: Am Anfang fragt sich Hulda, was wohl aus der armen, verschwundenen Saadia geworden sein mag - obwohl die gerade hinter ihr die Stube fegt.

Und noch ein kleiner, wirklich unwichtiger Typo, über den ich gestolpert bin. Es heißt DER Laib Brot, nicht das :-). so, genug in den Krümeln gesucht. Ich hoffe, es gibt bald Neues von dieser wirklich netten Mod. 

Noch eine Frage: Endet diese Quest eigentlich mit der Hurenszene oben in der Stube (whore application test scene), oder bleibt sie nur gerade da hängen wegen Bug 0001?

Grüße

mogon

Vielen Dank für Dein Feedback. Das mit Saadia bereitet mir schon seit Tagen Kopfzerbrechen. Ich werde das noch als Bug mit aufnehmen. Mal sehen, ob ich das irgendwie gelöst bekomme.

Mit dem Laib Brot werde ich noch korrigieren, an welcher Stelle ist dieser Fehler?

Ja, es endet dort erstmal. Die Szene ist auch noch nicht ganz fertig geschrieben. Aber ja, dort ist erstmal Schluss, wenn Du Dich entscheidest, als Hure zu arbeiten.

When I talk to Hulda and said "I think I'm doing it a day", after she pays me the money the conversation just stuck at "many thanks". And I have to quit the conversation with Tab key.

After that I talk to Hulda again, she just keeps giving me money and stuck the conversation at "many thanks" again and again. There's nothing I can do. How do I return to my job.

Ok, this is something I have to investigate more deeply. I will have a new version ready in a few hours which includes a statistics page in the MCM menu. If you experience this again, please open the statistics page and post them here or make a screenshot of that page and post it here. This page is currently not accessable, I have fixed that for v.0101.

Progress status: ~90% done. it's all down to read thru the translation and find errors now.

i should be able to upload it this evening.

Great, thank you very much for the update. That will fix alot of problems with misleading dialogues thanks to the machine translator :)

There are no special requirements to start it. If in doubt, open the console, type 'sqv APPS_Controller' and see at the end if the state is telling 'Running' or 'Stopped'. Ohh and you need to enter the Bannered Mare. If you activated the mod while you are in the Bannered Mare, leave and reenter it.

Why that behavior? I found out that Skyrim tends to crash on loaded games in the Bannered Mare while my mod was flagged as 'Start Enabled' and had a SEQ file. So I switched over to let the Story Manager start the quest and the crashes were no more.

What is Papyrus?

And this is my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
actorEvents.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
AliciaPainSlutCore.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Falskaar.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SPIKE.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
BBLSspouse.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Cloaks.esp
Crimson Tide - Blood.esp
CrossbowsRevamped.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
Footprints.esp
getSnowy.esp
Headtracking.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
HillHouse.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
HunterArcherCuirass.esp
ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp
IslandFastTravel.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
LC_immersiveLoot.esp
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
NoSneakAttackSound.esp
Predator Vision.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
sexlab_necro.esp
SkyFalls - Distant Waterfall Overhaul.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SplashofRain.esp
TexturesPack_PL.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER.esp
WetandCold.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
MindiFollower.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexWithThieves.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esp
ElvenScout.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
FRGirls.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
GattiBondage1.esp
APPS.esp

Go under My Documents --> my games --> Skyrim. Edit the Skyrim.ini. Look for a line [Papyrus].

Put these directly under that line

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1

If these two lines already there, change them from 0 to 1. Save the Skyrim.ini, load Skyrim. Do what I said in the previous post. After that, go again to your Skyrim folder in my games and there should be a new folder named 'Logs'. Go in there and look for a Papyrus0.log. Zip it and upload it here.

Updated to Version 0.101. Most of the reported bugs should now be fixed. Read the changelog to see what exactly has changed to the previous version.

Yeah. there si a new folder Logs but in it there si another folder Scripts and there are no files at all...

Try the new version. If my mod still don't want to start, tell me. I will take care of it later today or tomorrow. Real life is now calling.

Thank you, Heromaster for the update, now it works for me. However i noticed a stupid bug. At the beginning, after my first day at work, everything worked well, but when i got to Hulda and told her that i'm done for today, the dialogue was still running from start, Hulda keep takes me money for food and drink, and asking me about how does the clients behave... any help?

Hm...stats says that all customers (tavern work) are happy, only 1 unhappy. Hulda says "all my customer are unhappy with you" and fired me... mod finish there? Is not any other way of begin the tavern job ?

Thats the End of the Tavern job...the next Quest dosnt exist in this time

Lock at Bugreport point 1

Hab ich nach dem Update auch bemerkt. Hier sollte man eventuell je nach Schwierigkeitsstufe die Dance-Scenen anpassen,um die Zufriedenheit in der gewählten Stufe zu erreichen.

Low Level : viel Dance,wenig Sex

High Level :wenig Dance,viel Sex

(hab heute mit einem neu erstellten LVL 1 PC getestet)

Im Extremfall den Sex hier ganz unterbinden und dem Initialquest vorbehalten,das würde auch die Spannung steigern(kein Sex wärend der Arbeitszeit). (je niedriger der Level,um so extremer das Training)

Und bitte das ganze ohne Abhängigkeit vom Mainquest (wenn es geht) und ohne DLC (echt nervig,wenn im Quest nur 3Punkte angezeigt werden,weil die Location in einem DLC-Gebiet liegt

Hm...stats says that all customers (tavern work) are happy, only 1 unhappy. Hulda says "all my customer are unhappy with you" and fired me... mod finish there? Is not any other way of begin the tavern job ?

Thats the End of the Tavern job...the next Quest dosnt exist in this time

Lock at Bugreport point 1

Not really. In the prior download I worked for two days and then Hulda offered me the prostitute job, and the girls appeared, then I had the dagger attack movement bug.

In the new one I work one day and, even being a good waitress (lol) Hulda says I am a disaster and the "Mission not complete" message appears.

Another small bug I found is that the MCM menu inside "APPS" appears empty, only the Autosave option is present, like this:

- Autosave

The other options only appear when the quest start. I don´t know if that is how it has to be.

Anyway, keep the good job, HeroMaster ;)