(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

View File

Description

In a kingdom where dragons arise and bloody civil war burns, a slaver faction steps in. Seeing the opportunity to make a fortune, they setup camp and begin to enslave unfortunate (wo)men and mer. The Dragonborn will find themselves drawn in sooner or later and discover his/her true nature.

Features

• A questing mod which is meant to be played at any time; be it a completed main story, or a fresh, new character
  • It observes and reacts to your progression through the main quest and some important side quests
  • Your decisions will have an impact throughout the mod's main, and side-stories
  • Forge the personality of your Dragonborn
  • And some more things

Installation and requirements

• Sexlab 1.24+
  • FNIS 4.0.2+
  • ZaZ Animation Pack 00054+
  • SexLab Aroused 20131001+
  • Devious Devices: Assets 2.5.0+
  • Fuz'Roh'Da 6.0+

After unpacking into your Skyrim Data folder, run FNIS. The MCM menu will initiate after you've entered 'The Bannered Mare'. It can not be seen before. If you don't see an entry called 'Apps' in the MCM configuration tab or if it seems to be buggy, open the console and type 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstace 1' This should fix the issue.

Hints and Tips (Spoilers)

Hints and Tips (Spoilers)

Do you really want to know without exploring it yourself? Last Chance!

Entering the quest

There are currently four conditions which leads to different reactions:

- You play a fresh character, you are poor and you have yet to learn about your fate as Dragonborn

- You play a character which has already made a fortune (>5,000 gold in your pocket), but still don't know your fate as Dragonborn

- You are aware of your Dragonborn status, but are just another poor adventurer

- You are aware of your Dragonborn status, and are wealthy

You have troubles remembering what food orders they gave you?

Have you ever thought about getting your hands on an inkwell, a quill and some Rolls of Paper to write the order down?

You are married and want to be a brave husband/wife?

Wear your damn marriage bond and you have another chance at appeasing the customer when declining a sex request.

You really need to get off today?

Have a high arousal level (> 50) and you get a special dialogue. Have an even higher (> 75) arousal to trigger another while talking to a beggar.

You want to be treated as a sex toy?

Accept every sex request even from beggars, and don't clean yourself up after having sex. Sooner or later you will be locked into a situation where you can't avoid sex in the slightest. Congrats, you've forged a submissive personality. The opposite is also possible but a bit harder to attain.

You have a chastity vow?

Wear your chastity belt and you have another excuse to not have sex with a guest.

Bugs

• #0007 Saadia doesn't like to be referenced. Even if she is next to the Innkeeper, the Innkeeper refuses to address her status properly
  • #0008 Hulda doesn't recognize if the PC is wearing a chastity belt when stripping for her. Fixed in release 0.10.3
  • #0009 The food orders for the current shift are incorrectly listed in the statistics page
  • #0010 When you've successfully persuaded or intimidated a guest to order food, you could end up with an 'unfulfilled order'. Fixed in release 1.10.3

Known Incompatibilities and Issues

Mods which allows you to have more than one follower in your party

Those issues are not game-breaking, there is just one situation where this mod tries to dismiss your party and can't dismiss any follower which are from other sources than Skyrim.esm. Only the main followers and hirelings are currently working smoothly.

Mods which alter the Global Timescale

This is also not game-breaking, but the mod is balanced around the vanilla timescale. (3 mins real time = 1 hour in-game)

Vigilants of Stendarr

It is reported that there is probably a problem which causes the mod to stop working entirely.

MF Radiant Prostitution

This mod should not interfere with RP. You just should not start both quests at the same time. Even though it worked in my tests, it will lead to issues with the NPC's when you progress through RP.

In the future there will be a solution that will allow them to work smoothly side-by-side.

Spectator Crowd and Guards

'Spectator crowd and guards' seems to cause problems by messing with the AI packages. At the current stage disabling 'Spectator Crowd and Guards' is highly recommended.

And finally as a general note: This mod will be developed with support for both genders in mind. Currently though all dialogue is directed towards the female persuasion. This can lead to some awkward situations when you play a male character as you will be addressed as a female. I will write dialogue for male characters in the future as well, but this will not happen any time soon. So please forgive me if the mod currently treats your male character as a sissy.

Warnings!

This mod is currently in a very early state. Bugs are to be expected. DON'T, I repeat, DO NOT use it in your normal game-play.

Version Notes

The current state of the mod contains one side-quest which can be started when you talk to Hulda in 'The Bannered Mare' in Whiterun. You can complete or fail this quest. There are, mathematically speaking, hundreds of different methods to complete this quest. So be aware that not all ways could be tested to check if they work. If you found an issue, please post your issues in the support topic.

I am German, that means updates will be in German first. I want to credit CGi, who is helping me to translate this mod into proper English. Please understand that translation takes time and, especially with this mod, it can take a lot of time since it is heavily dialogue driven. I will upload an english version ASAP. I do let Google translate the mod and upload it as the newest version. It will be far from perfect and so they will be marked with a G letter.

Enjoy and please post any issues you've encountered so far in the support topic. Thank you!

Credits

Ashal for the Sexlab Framework

Zaz Chris for xaz and ZaZ Animation Pack

xaz for patiently answering my questions.

Zadil for Devious Devices: Assets

redneck2x for Sexlab Aroused.

Special Credits go to

hmgirlpopuri and jazz_man007 for alpha testing and helping me with the cleaning of a lot of bugs and issues

CGi for translating this mod into English.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/22/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, FNIS, Fuz'Roh'Do, ZaZ Animation Pack, SexLab Aroused, Devious devices: Assets
  • Special Edition Compatible

i'm still on it.

~80% done, utilizing my finest engrish.

No stress, I believe in you :)

Does this work with CBBE only? I mean, due to Gatti's flie requirement.

Currently yes. But I believe I've read there is somewhere an UNP replacer for Gattis work. The outfits are not set in stone anyways, so they are subject to change. Unfortunately, it is hard to find some fitting clothes which works both for CBBE and UNP.

Very nice mod. Thank you. Already downloaded and played. One question thou: Is it normal that all customers (7) were unsatisfied with my PC's sexual services?  You see, my PC is very experienced in RP and earn a lot of money.  She had over a 60 customers and being very experienced but here, in your mod is different. So, I'm a bit confused here.

i don't get what i can do in this mod, the description is quite... non-helping! :D

i can prostitute myself on the bannered mare and then what i can do? 

edit: ah ok, maybe there is only this for now.

Did you put all tavern clothes and removed weapon from your PC? If not, do that, otherwise, your PC will not start the job. That happened in my game.

Da werden ja fast alle Besucher incl Hulda gekillt.Ist das so richtig?

(PC attakiert Huldas Huren und dann gibt es eine Lokalschlacht)

Hab versucht die einzelnen Quests per Konsole fortzusetzen,aber SetStage APPS_SQ01 startet Tavernenquest neu (dieser funktioniert problemlos) und APPS_MQ01 ist unbekannt (steht aber auf Stage 0 und running)

Allerdings gibt es dann wieder eine kurze Gesprächsoption,die jedoch nichts weiter bewirkt.

(APPS MQ01 Start Intro bis skip Explanation Begins_whore )

Papyrus Log sagt nichts bei der entsprechenden Scene (nur open und close Log in einer Zeile)

Aber ansonsten sieht diese Mod schon mal vielversprechend aus.Da es aber noch Version 0.1 ist,bin ich zuversichtlich,dass diese Probleme auch gelöst werden.

Couple of bugs I've noticed:

I'm to the point where Hulda takes you upstairs, the two girls in the kinky armor show up, and after mentioning my character's already naked and Hulda says she's going back downstairs while the three of us have fun (think that's what the Engrish is telling me, anyway), and the next thing that happens is that my character does the animation for a finishing move with a dagger or sword, and nothing else happens, and I'm stuck in an attack pose, can't equip items, etc.  I've reloaded it a few times, same thing always happens, though if I'm looking at one of them, I'll actually hit one of them with my invisible weapon and they all become hostile and attack me.  I've tried talking to them after I'm stuck in the animation, but I get no further options relating to the quest.

Noticing that the dance animations aren't playing either; my character just stands there for a bit, then bows and gets paid.

Also noticed a couple of non-translated bits of text, namely when a character requests a Honningbrew mead and after getting paid for the (apparently disappointing) sex.

Other than that, everything is working as intended, I think. Didn't have any other glitches or bugs thus far.

I'm to the point where Hulda takes you upstairs, the two girls in the kinky armor show up, and after mentioning my character's already naked and Hulda says she's going back downstairs while the three of us have fun (think that's what the Engrish is telling me, anyway), and the next thing that happens is that my character does the animation for a finishing move with a dagger or sword, and nothing else happens, and I'm stuck in an attack pose, can't equip items, etc.  I've reloaded it a few times, same thing always happens, though if I'm looking at one of them, I'll actually hit one of them with my invisible weapon and they all become hostile and attack me.  I've tried talking to them after I'm stuck in the animation, but I get no further options relating to the quest.

Hi,

Very Interessant mod. Everything works correctly, otherwise that i have exactly the same problem as UrbanSniper.

I went back and enabled Papyrus logging and loaded a save I made right before finishing the Tavern Work quest that time and Hulda telling me to go upstairs with her. Some of the stuff up top I think is where I have to load a starting save (using Live Another Life mod, in prison cell) first since my other saves are buggy without me doing that.  I'm no expert at reading these things, in fact this is the first one I've ever looked at, lol, but I do see some lines in there before the long line of arousal messages as I was just running around the bar trying to unfreeze myself that makes it look like a script to control the player wasn't found.  I'll post it here, maybe it'll help you track down what's going on with the scripts.

Papyrus.0.rar

Very nice mod. Thank you. Already downloaded and played. One question thou: Is it normal that all customers (7) were unsatisfied with my PC's sexual services?  You see, my PC is very experienced in RP and earn a lot of money.  She had over a 60 customers and being very experienced but here, in your mod is different. So, I'm a bit confused here.

They are unsatisfied with your experience but still are satisfied that you agreed to it. Your experience directly depends on your SexLab experience for the requested act (Anal, Oral, Vaginal). I decided for this solution since you can skip the sex scenes anytime. And I wanted to have another approach at calculating the rewards. RP does calculate the satisfaction based on time.

i don't get what i can do in this mod, the description is quite... non-helping! :D

i can prostitute myself on the bannered mare and then what i can do? 

edit: ah ok, maybe there is only this for now.

Yes, you can work as a server. That it is for now.

how long PC need to work in a tavern to advance the quest?

Check the MCM menu. Standard difficulty is set on medium, that means you need to work at least 4 hours (ingame) to fulfill the minimum request and 8 hours to complete a full shift.

Noticing that the dance animations aren't playing either; my character just stands there for a bit, then bows and gets paid.

Also noticed a couple of non-translated bits of text, namely when a character requests a Honningbrew mead and after getting paid for the (apparently disappointing) sex.

Other than that, everything is working as intended, I think. Didn't have any other glitches or bugs thus far.

Uhh, that is unexpected. I have nothing written that the Player character should attack someone. I will check this out and see what happens.

Regarding the dancing animation: Told FNIS you, that it is processing APPS? If so, then you have installed the dance animations correctly and they should work. Does it happen for you everytime? If so, care to tell me which NPC's were asking for a dance?

Thank you fot the answer HeroM. You said: "They are unsatisfied with your experience but still are satisfied that you agreed to it. Your experience directly depends on your SexLab experience for the requested act (Anal, Oral, Vaginal). I decided for this solution since you can skip the sex scenes anytime. And I wanted to have another approach at calculating the rewards. RP does calculate the satisfaction based on time."

SL keeps tracking of my PC's sex experience and according to its diary, it is very high. All sex areas shows that she is an expert.  But, when Hulda evaluated my PC's work at the end, she said that all of the customers were unhappy and the tavern quest failed at the end. So, I wasn't able to reapply the tavern quest.

SL keeps tracking of my PC's sex experience and according to its diary, it is very high. All sex areas shows that she is an expert.  But, when Hulda evaluated my PC's work at the end, she said that all of the customers were unhappy and the tavern quest failed at the end. So, I wasn't able to reapply the tavern quest.

I will look into your issue. This sounds like a problem on my end.

exactly what to do to progress this quest?how much action? What action? and why when I say Hilde "I think I'm doing it a day" quest stupor?

genau, was zu tun ist, um diese Quest Fortschritt?wie viel Action? Welche Maßnahmen? und warum, wenn ich sage Hilde "I think I'm doing it a day" Quest Stupor?

Sehr vielversprechende Mod, spielt sich flüssig und passt gut zum Gesamt-Spielgefühl. Und das auch noch auf deutsch... :-) Danke dafür!

Die bereits gemeldeten Bugs # 0001, 3 und 5 kann/muss ich bestätigen.

Das MCM-Menu war bei mir auch nicht von Anfang an da, erschien später dann doch. Hatte ich aber schon öfter bei MCM.

Noch zwei Kleinigkeiten: Am Anfang fragt sich Hulda, was wohl aus der armen, verschwundenen Saadia geworden sein mag - obwohl die gerade hinter ihr die Stube fegt.

Und noch ein kleiner, wirklich unwichtiger Typo, über den ich gestolpert bin. Es heißt DER Laib Brot, nicht das :-). so, genug in den Krümeln gesucht. Ich hoffe, es gibt bald Neues von dieser wirklich netten Mod. 

Noch eine Frage: Endet diese Quest eigentlich mit der Hurenszene oben in der Stube (whore application test scene), oder bleibt sie nur gerade da hängen wegen Bug 0001?

Grüße

mogon