Remember the bouncing breast??

Guest Donkey

I was always surprised Slof didn't do this one ages ago.

I agree would of thought this would of been made ages ago. But i would guess there might be clipping issues when running around jumping and so on. Still would love to see it fully made instead of every guy having a penis made of concrete that doesn't move. :P

On a side note why did someone make a bouncing vagina. They really didn't think that through too much did they? ???

Plausible anatomy rarely seems to be a concern. Look at the average Futanari. Now it's perfectly plausible to transform a clitoris into a penetrative organ, but no one seems to think of the practical appearance or positioning of such a thing!

Plausible anatomy rarely seems to be a concern. Look at the average Futanari. Now it's perfectly plausible to transform a clitoris into a penetrative organ' date=' but no one seems to think of the practical appearance or positioning of such a thing!

[/quote']

Made me lol and i agree.

On a side note why did someone make a bouncing vagina. They really didn't think that through too much did they? ???

What are you talking about?  ???

Coronerra added the vagina bones (what a word, lol) in case someone wanted to make detailed sex animations. No one made a "bouncing vagina mod".

Guest Loogie

No one made a \"bouncing vagina mod\".

Not that I would use it because of the absurdity, but the internet will disappoint me if somehow, somewhere, there wasn't a bouncing 3D vagina out there.

Not that I would use it because of the absurdity' date=' but the internet will disappoint me if somehow, somewhere, there wasn't a bouncing 3D vagina out there.

[/quote']

Hehe. Worries me though that neither Rebel O Connor nor Slof are knowing what they are talking about. I fear that Rebel is just weightpainting the penis mesh to an existing bone rather than creating a new bone. Think about the first bouncing boob mod for Oblivion which was rather lacking because it just attached the breasts to the foot bone. :/

But okay, enough boring technical nonsense that no one cares about.  ;D

What are you talking about?  ???

Coronerra added the vagina bones (what a word' date=' lol) in case someone wanted to make detailed sex animations. No one made a "bouncing vagina mod".

[/quote']

I remember seeing such a mod posted on the tesnexus after someone made the bouncing bum one and the comments where funny and a few flame comments will see if i can find it. That is if the modder didn't remove it after all the comments.

Guest Donkey

I don't really think think they where even speaking about bouncing vagina, just an animated one, with opens and closes again.. Sounds plausible, as for the the ass would then bounce when sex initiates.  :D

Archived