Whats wrong here ?

magicrealm

i ask this question because of the overwhelming reactions to my Basic thread in the General discussion.

so i want to clear all Details of LLmods involved and the symptoms that occur.

Basic installations :

skse installer to skyrim file (N0t the data file)

sky ui + away (data file)

finis idle + spells (data file, tool-icon on Desktop for use after complete Installation and at every Change)

Skeleton perfect 3-2

fuzrodoh

skse precachekiller for apachii

BOSS in skyrim file, use after complete Installation and after every mod Change. care for error message and unregistered mods

installations :

sexlab, zaz animations

cbbe, better males (favoured Soul meshes erect Version)

apachii hairs, face and eye mod

other nonsex related mods, well tested in Long games. no surprises. try to Keep under 50 mods at all

quitted ap and pah, aft amazing follower tweaks and convenient horses are the only complex mods i use at all.

later installations

because sexlab needs to "be ready for use" i install further sl mods later in the game. those are actually

Radiant Prostitution

cumshots

sex with thieves (untested)

sanguines debouchery

prison overhaul

quitted arousal, loverscomfort, lovershook, romance, tdfaggressive Prostitution, dibellas sisterhood, sexaddicts.

Keep for later eden and Elysium estate

symptoms : some mod relevant symptoms are shown in their Forum-threads at 50+ pages.

my actual repeating Problem is : Crash on loading quicksaves, and, worse, after some time playing, getting shorter once started, the disability to do things like piocking a flower, open follower inventory, sattledown from horse, casting spells on Targets. when this happens i quicksave, logg out, relogg, and (if i get the luck to come in the game with the quicksave and not back on Desktop) when i enter game again the Thing i could not do was done. the inventory is open on Screen, the text Comes you picked a flower, the target shows the result of the spell i could not cast.

this symptom comes ONLY from the LL mods shown above. i never had this in 1000+ hours skyrim before. this is absolutely sure. i had my pc in Workshop to check Memory and harddrive. last thing i could do is Windows Deinstallation to be absolutely sure . that would be extreme.

so, what are your experiences and suggestions ?

first of. We need a load order so we can help you. What you have provided is not a load order. (use nexus mod manager or Wrye bash to generate one)

second you wonder why you got those responses in the first thread when you had that attitude. Ok let's leave that aside for now

Crash on load well shit that happens to most. Easy fix (if you have live another life) start a new game and then load the last save and will work 90% of the time. *10% will cdt

Also from what you explain that is serious issue. Animations not working that can be cause by not running fnis. Or having mods that are incompatible or you have leftover mods that create incompatibilities.

Thing is without a load order we can't offer much info.

Edit: Also you posted into the wrong section. There is a technical support subforum where this thread should be

first of. We need a load order so we can help you. What you have provided is not a load order. (use nexus mod manager or Wrye bash to generate one)

second you wonder why you got those responses in the first thread when you had that attitude. Ok let's leave that aside for now

Crash on load well shit that happens to most. Easy fix (if you have live another life) start a new game and then load the last save and will work 90% of the time. *10% will cdt

Also from what you explain that is serious issue. Animations not working that can be cause by not running fnis. Or having mods that are incompatible or you have leftover mods that create incompatibilities.

Thing is without a load order we can't offer much info.

Edit: Also you posted into the wrong section. There is a technical support subforum where this thread should be

weather you ignore the fact that i use Boss or you say that Boss is a failure. tell that to the millions of users. if Boss does no correct Load order, what else then. and no i never will use wyrebash again, that Thing cant get deinstalled. the warning about wyre bash is written in its own description.

the Crash on load ONLY happens to LL mods, never on my standart mods.

"Animations not working that can be cause by not running fnis" so you again ignore my writings about finis on Desktop and using it at every Change. plus i said nowhere that any Animation does not work. open an inventory or picking a flower is not an Animation, it is an Action with consequences like getting the flower into your inventory or having the followers inventory open at your Screen.

so what shall i do with Responses who ignore what i have written ?

ok im patiernt and give you the load order BOSS sorts it. i dont do anything with it :

apachii hair.esm

apachii hair females.esm

(here sexlab.esm and zazanimation.esm Comes when i install them)

unofficial skyrim patch

highrestexturepack 01, 02, 03

unofficial hirestexture patch

auto-unequip ammo

caliente vanilla armor

skyui

armored circlets

wet

breezehome enchanting table

Elysium estate

perfect whiterun

no combat Music

convenient horses

finis spells

the eyes of Beauty

np npc greetings

(npcs modified by npceditor)

amazing follower tweaks

aft no friendly spell damage

dDrealistic ragdoll force

no more glowing edges

thats it. the LL mods sort somewhere after unofficial highrespatch and eyes of beuty, unregistered are cumshots and sexwiththieves who comes at the very end and placed manually under the last LL mod.

this loadorder is absolutely correct and sais nothing about the symptons which occur.

Maybe its the first time you run so many scripted mods at once, have you tried allocating more memory through the papyrus settings in the skyrim.ini?

you say 5 scripted mods from LL are so many ? (others are requirements or non-LL).

do you know what the Problem is with programmers and modders ? they think everybody knows everything they know. they never think for a sceond that this might not be the case. im a gamer, not a modders. mods should be for Gamers, not for modders only. if they were for modders only, i doubt the millions of Downloads from popular nexusmods could ever happen.

i have no clue about Papyrus. if modders need this, they should write it and how in the discription. same with Register,no word about it in description. +++.also there is no word in the discriptions about the dlcs required, so i take it for not required.

You load order is incorrect, since 2.0 uskp must be right behind update.esm, boss wont order it but it will tell you to sort it yourself via userlist. Anyway, its better if you provide the full loadorder as it comes in modlist.txt after running boss, not that kinda resume which is also imprecise with the plugins names... and also, starting with skyrim.esm, please (btw have you cleaned with tes5edit all your dirty edits, as boss recommends?)

Tweaking your ini files is the very first step when you want to mod skyrim, chek the S.T.E.P. guide. And Papyrus setting concretely is a very needed tool for 'gamers', is not a programming tool, its for people like us when we want to use scripted mods like wet and cold and frostfall (that last one one of the most downloaded from nexus) to being able to debugg and fix certain issues. Check the frostfall page for example, troubleshouting section, they explain you how to propretly tweak your papyrus settings in your skyrim.ini

Nexus has very complex mods hosted too, and they arent just drag-and-drop via nexus mod manager, check Asis, Skyre, every Skyproc mod for example. The more a mod modifies the game, the more delicate and 'difficult' becomes the talk also for the user, but not at a programmer level, and surely not to come here raging cause it's too difficult for you to learn, because your giving the impression about yourself that you're a total dumb...

Magicrealm: People here are trying to help you. Don't be too harsh. We're a community of modders and nice pervs here :) We'll help you the best we can but you must know that mods posted here are sometimes hard to install and run because the modder is a geek (like I am: correction: we are all geeks). Those geeks, are nice enough to share their own personal work with someone else for free... Sometimes, they even help others run their own personal mod so it can work for them too.

Be polite, patient and appreciative of what you can grab here, you can always ask for a full refund if not satisfied...

Boss does not make your load 100% correct, you will need to order some mods manually. I did not ignore what you have said but you read only what you want. i was only telling what can cause issues like that.

When a mod requires a DLC it will say in the requirement. but most will be made around skyrim alone without any mods.

And also would you just FUCKING stop flaming modders/programmers? and talk like a normal people not raging all the time?

Asking about papyrus? it says how to activate in Sexlab technical support thread... but seems you have not read anything in there at all. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-first/

It says how to activate it and find the log. Sexlab+ most of the mods around here are whit heavy scripting and a log will help whit identifying an issue related to them

And i have no idea why you are the only one having issues like that whit Wrye. it can be uninstalled /reinstalled easy as hell. 

do you know what the Problem is with programmers and modders ? they think everybody knows everything they know. they never think for a sceond that this might not be the case. im a gamer, not a modders. mods should be for Gamers, not for modders only.

<blinks> Do mine eyes betray me ... or has he really written that?

No, it's still there. Must be true, then. By the pricking of my thumbs, something trollish this way comes.

<backs out of thread cautiously>

apachii hair.esm
apachii hair females.esm
(here sexlab.esm and zazanimation.esm Comes when i install them)
unofficial skyrim patch
highrestexturepack 01, 02, 03
unofficial hirestexture patch
auto-unequip ammo
caliente vanilla armor
skyui
armored circlets
wet
breezehome enchanting table
Elysium estate
perfect whiterun
no combat Music
convenient horses
finis spells
the eyes of Beauty
np npc greetings
(npcs modified by npceditor)
amazing follower tweaks
aft no friendly spell damage
dDrealistic ragdoll force
no more glowing edges

If someone tells you to post your load order you should post your full load order. not a snippet of your load order as where is your skyrim.esm for all we know you could just try to play this game without it and without it your game would not even load.

Solely relying on boss is not advisable keep in mind that BOSS still not recognizes 90% of skyrim mods. Where will you put those mods then ??

my actual repeating Problem is : Crash on loading quicksaves, and, worse, after some time playing, getting shorter once started, the disability to do things like piocking a flower, open follower inventory, sattledown from horse, casting spells on Targets. when this happens i quicksave, logg out, relogg, and (if i get the luck to come in the game with the quicksave and not back on Desktop) when i enter game again the Thing i could not do was done. the inventory is open on Screen, the text Comes you picked a flower, the target shows the result of the spell i could not cast.

Quicksaves is not very good because bethesda is the one too blame here for it, not modders it is better to do a hard save or though console saving.

Crash to desktop is caused by many scripted mods loaded at the begining when your game start. And is also a skyrim limitation not really any of the modders fault that the game will choke when everything is loaded at once when the game start you will have this part even worse you use something like HDT combined with other extensive scripted mods.

Best you can do is keep clean save ready where is no one in the room save the game here. and using it when you load up skyrim then go to the loading screen and load your latest save game to bypass the crash on loading a save game.

Maybe its the first time you run so many scripted mods at once, have you tried allocating more memory through the papyrus settings in the skyrim.ini?

you say 5 scripted mods from LL are so many ? (others are requirements or non-LL).

do you know what the Problem is with programmers and modders ? they think everybody knows everything they know. they never think for a sceond that this might not be the case. im a gamer, not a modders. mods should be for Gamers, not for modders only. if they were for modders only, i doubt the millions of Downloads from popular nexusmods could ever happen.

i have no clue about Papyrus. if modders need this, they should write it and how in the discription. same with Register,no word about it in description. +++.also there is no word in the discriptions about the dlcs required, so i take it for not required.

OK, I'm going to stop you right here.

Modders create their mods for themselves first, their friends second, and total strangers third.

They're not here to please you or make your life beautiful.

Now, many of us, myself included, are happy to share our work with the community at large and provide whatever help we can to polite requests for assistance.

However, your posts to date on your *very new* account have been quite rude and condescending.  Nevertheless, despite your rudeness, several very nice people have stepped up with offers of assistance.

How did you respond to their offers?  Well, you refused to follow their simple instructions for more information (such as your entire actual load order, partial load orders are worse than useless when troubleshooting), and responded with insults and condescension.

Please, do yourself a favor and stop digging.  You still have an opportunity to make nice with a very welcoming and helpful community.  You just need to take a deep breath, let go of your anger and frustration, and work with the nice people who were willing to help you.

weather you ignore the fact that i use Boss or you say that Boss is a failure. tell that to the millions of users. if Boss does no correct Load order, what else then.

Well, for example, Boss will load Schlongs of Skyrim's esm file before the SexLab esm file. This change in the load order will cause the "SexLabNoStrip" keyword used in both ESM files to be defined under SOS and not under SexLab. This, in turn, will cause the armor in Devious Devices (and other mods) to be stripped during Sex Animations. Even though the armor in Devious Devices (and those other mods) have the correct keyword assigned to the items.

You can see this proven in the following image where the mod loaded at 0x08 ( SOS ) defines "SexLabNoStrip" and loaded at 0x09 ( SexLab ) defines the keyword again. I also tested the player wearing a Devious Device. You can see that the function "WornHasKeyword" detects the correct instance of the keyword.

post-3866-0-03293900-1383874298_thumb.jpg

However, the papyrus function hasKeywordString() returns the first instance of the keyword. The SOS version. This is the reason why the belts and clothing are getting stripped when they shouldn't. The solution is simple. Ignore Boss order and  move SOS after SexLab. That fixes the problem. But you are so busy telling everybody how much you know and refusing to listen to people trying to help you. Any sensible person at this point has probably come to the same conclusion that I have. That you are a complete waste of fucking time.

Archived