NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

alright' date=' I've uploaded a new one, but after finally seeing how zzbreakundiesmotionchanger works, I think it'd be better than this version of nudeshy if I just used that to make them cover themselves, instead.

Good idea?

[/quote']

I honestly liked how original motion changer mod worked and was quite disappointed that it no longer worked with BU Framework 2. But with the benefits of BU framework 2 over 1.02 I didn't want to roll back.

If you could figure out how to update motion changer to work with BU Framework 2 I am quite sure that you would be idolized by folks all over the place. There really was a thrill playing with the motion changer battling through a hentai mania dungeon wasn't there :)

Good luck whichever way you choose to go!

Right now, I finally have a working copy of nudeshy revamp v3.

It uses the specialanims from zzbreakundiesaddonmotionchanger but at the same time, it does not conflict with xlovers animations and can be put anywhere in the load order.

I'm going to test this for a while before I upload it, but so far I think you guys will like it.

The only thing is, I'll have to make new animations for it for when only the pants are missing or only the top is missing. If you guys are okay with placeholder animations until then, though, I can upload it early.

Well, it didn't work at all, but that's okay. I just taught myself how to make a quick placeholder for the time being. If anyone with more experience wants to complete the animations by providing bottoms only missing animations for it, be my guest. XP

If not, I can try to make some animations for it.

Anyway, I would've uploaded it last night, but I wanted to rewrite the code and the way it handles nudity. The codes a lot more precise now, although it'll take some cleaning.

I might upload it tonight after a few more rounds of testing, provided there aren't any outstanding or annoying bugs that I'll need to fix.

EDIT: yep, just as I thought. There's one more outstanding bug. Right now, if you unequip (and they still have it) a top from an NPC, somehow me.getequippedobject makes this strange error where somehow my algorithm re-equips their bottoms and removes their top. But ONLY when it's rated as clothing.

I'll have to fix that before I upload.

A few things to look out for:

1. I had to make a workaround, so people who were wearing clothing that isn't rated as armor don't switch it up and make the mod look dumb. I'm not sure if that was caused by another mod I have installed, though, because it doesn't make much sense otherwise. Tell me if people with clothing instead of armor switch their bottoms for their tops when switching animations, and I'll undo the workaround.

2. I'm not sure, but I think the framerate might be hampered by this mod. If so, tell me, and I'll make something more efficient. Right now, I'm focusing on making it work, though.

3. I have to use the update3d function to make the characters change their animations to another set. But this is annoying since it makes characters stand in place for a while sometimes. IF there is another way to go about this, please do tell!

Okay, this mod's gotten pretty good over the last couple days. The sexchecker is a lot more accurate now and there's a new spell.

Try it out!

I'm not sure if it's working for everyone else, though, so I'll probably stop uploading until I get some feedback about whether it's working or not. That way, I'll know if I'm on the right track with this mod's coding or not.

I must say, nice work. However, the mod doesn't affect my PC though, only NPC's who I use the Steal Clothes spell on. There are no error messages showing, either.

This was tested on a clean install of Oblivion and Lovers, using a new save file, with only a few other mods active.

I don't know much about scripting, but I'm willing to be a guinea pig and test this until it works right.

Alright, the player covering feature is in. I did a good amount of testing and there are only a couple of bugs that I've found so far. The sexchecker bugged out when enemy players initiated sex but died at the same time and the animations make strafing and first person mode move super fast. I'm not sure why.

If you can find any other bugs, though, let me know. For now, I'm going to focus whatever free time I have into making new animations for nudeshy ex to fix the super fast problem.

Could you possibly make the player only use the nude amins when the player is being detected by an NPC? Brilliant work :)

Also, if you have just the lower body slot equipped, no animations play at all and the character just stands there. Finally, when swimming with shy mode on, you get bugs. Thanks

Having tested beta 5, I must say I'm impressed. However, I'm not having the super-fast issue. Maybe a conflict of some sort on your end (thinking a speed mod of some kind, maybe, or just a really high athleticism modifier?)

Only odd thing for me is shy mode works when I'n nude or topless, but not bottomless. Haven't tested swimming yet. Will do that soon.

Thanks for the speedy update!

Edit: also having issues with bows. When I use Are You Shy? and have a bow equipped, I can't move, block, or attack, and my FPS has to be somewhere in the teens. Also had an issue where I was wearing greaves but no cuirass and Are You Shy? removed my greaves instead of just covering my upper half. I also get the bow freeze issue when swimming. Seems some animations aren't initializing or swapping right, maybe?

Also cannot sit down in shy mode. PC just stands near the bench. Camera acts like you're sitting though. May be a missing animation, or one you haven't gotten to. I haven't actually looked at the current list of animations.

All I can seem to find for now. Will keep experimenting and let you know if I come across any other issues. Thanks again for your efforts. Even in its current state, this mod is amazing!

hey' date=' awesome mod! was looking for something like this ages ago - well done.

as Ger4 mentioned, it'd be pretty sweet if you could tweak it so that the pc anims only activate once they have been detected by an npc.

still, fantastic stuff, thanks a lot!

[/quote']

That was added in Beta 6, the current version. Just cast "Are you shy 2" on yourself and your character will automatically cover herself when other NPC's are near her or look at her.

It makes for very fun and interesting situations. :D

edit: if "Are you shy 2" isn't appearing in your spell list, disable this mod, load the game without it, save, and re-enable the mod. Your spellbook will update.

ah i see - that was my problem! i'll try it out. thanks!

while i'm posting, i seem to be having the slow frame-rate/missing animations bug when i equip a staff, also for the walking left/right anims, tho it could just be my set up. i have a stupid amount of mods installed ;)