Adding Voice Set, Having Difficulties (SexLabVoice??)

GaleRazorwind

Hi, I'm a new modder when it comes to Skyrim. I understand CK basics but never did anything with scripting or quests before so this is all new to me.

I'm currently trying to follow this tutorial on how to add a new voice set to SexLab, and I'm having difficulties.

One thing that is confusing me is that it the tutorial refers me to the "SexLabVoice" quest. There is no such quest named exactly that that I can see. Is this referring to the quest "SexLabQuestVoiceSets" or something else? There are two things named "SexLabVoiceF" and SexLabVoiceM" but they open little boxes with nothing to do with scripting.

Assuming SexLabQuestVoiceSets is where I'm supposed to be, current question is, I'm in part 3 and after adding in the new script, I opened it up to edit the source and copy+pasted the code from the tutorial, but it won't compile. Compile log:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "grwTentacleVoiceFemaleMoan01"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\grwTentacleVoiceFemaleMoan01.psc(6,10): variable Female is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\grwTentacleVoiceFemaleMoan01.psc(6,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

No output generated for grwTentacleVoiceFemaleMoan01, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on grwTentacleVoiceFemaleMoan01

Any help for a noob would be greatly appreciated.

Adding voice sets and animations has changed significantly since 1.20, the tutorial hasn't been rewritten yet.

Take a look at the sslVoiceDefaults.psc script, what you basically need to do now is mimic that in your own script, then call your version of the LoadVoices() function from somewhere.

Archived