Quick Installation Guide

I don't think that helped me. :( I mean I have the mods installed correctly but I thought that I use the spells and see the animation...If not like that then how? I am sure that the mods are installed correctly (with oblivion mod manager) but I dont know how to use them in game. I couldn't find any other topic with this question. "How to use mods in game?" I ve installed on skyrim but I dont know how they work here

I don't think that helped me. :( I mean I have the mods installed correctly but I thought that I use the spells and see the animation...If not like that then how? I am sure that the mods are installed correctly (with oblivion mod manager) but I dont know how to use them in game. I couldn't find any other topic with this question. "How to use mods in game?" I ve installed on skyrim but I dont know how they work here

It didn't help you because you didn't read it and do what it says.  Posting in this thread about technical problems is NOT the correct place to post.  The fact that you are still posting here tells me you didn't read the thread.  You also need to read the OP of each and EVERY mod you download as most contain instructions on how to use them.  Those that do not are are based on casting spells generally.  If you read through the thread comments you will see that RaperS settings are not a guarantee of success.  To guarantee success on rapes you need to be undetected and attack from the back.  Failing to do so then brings in other calculations such as your health and stats versus the NPC's.  Clearly attempting to rape someone is interpreted as a hostile act and will piss them off (thus they attack).

If you go to the download section for oblivion and lovers with pk, then look for the "dialogue sex" category you will find those mods where you have sex via dialogue.

Reading pinned threads is kinda important.

Hi! I am new to this kind of thing. I spend all day trying to fugure a way to make things run properly! I downloaded everything and tried step by step to install everything. It didunt work at all. I had to reinstall the game around 20 times because i kept screwing things up. The one thing i am sure i did correctly is that i updated the game to the needed patch and installed oblivion mod manager. The other things i am not sure if i did correctly. I kept rewriting files one over the other trying to follow the steps Zikare shared. And nothing. I playd the game for half an hour running around with my not even slightly changed hero. English is not my native language so there where parts in the readme files i did not understand. So before i abandon all hope of ever getting these mods to work i will ask here : Can some one tell me wich mods to install to make this game work? And how to do it! If some one wants to help me with this please explain it the easyest most understandable way possible. I know this may be a lot to ask but i don't know what else to do!  :s

Hi! I am new to this kind of thing. I spend all day trying to fugure a way to make things run properly! I downloaded everything and tried step by step to install everything. It didunt work at all. I had to reinstall the game around 20 times because i kept screwing things up. The one thing i am sure i did correctly is that i updated the game to the needed patch and installed oblivion mod manager. The other things i am not sure if i did correctly. I kept rewriting files one over the other trying to follow the steps Zikare shared. And nothing. I playd the game for half an hour running around with my not even slightly changed hero. English is not my native language so there where parts in the readme files i did not understand. So before i abandon all hope of ever getting these mods to work i will ask here : Can some one tell me wich mods to install to make this game work? And how to do it! If some one wants to help me with this please explain it the easyest most understandable way possible. I know this may be a lot to ask but i don't know what else to do!  :s

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/

Here you go.  Can't make it any more simple than this.

If you don't understand how to do the steps in that thread then you need to learn the basics of modding:  http://cs.elderscrolls.com/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ

Probably would be a good idea to bookmark those two pages until you are comfortable with how to install mods.

Cheers,

Greg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello, i have a little question.

I play from about 1 month now i think and i have no really problem.

But i have a question about load order.

We have some example about load order (like this topic and i have the same more or less with boss). But there is this topic too about load order

And this load order seems really different about the other different load order that we can see. So who is the best?

Thank you.

Yes that Load order is bit strange. I have a lot of load orders (old) from asian sides and never are Tamago esp under Lovers esp.

I use BOSS, then I sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

And for Lovers and Tamago Mods I use this Load order http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/  (in the Spoiler)

If your game is stabel and you have no Problems do not change your Load order.

Yes thank you for advice. Yes my game is stale but i think maybe that i miss some things maybe of my load order. Exemple position of some companion or maybe other things like word, new dungeon or other, race etc

Active Mod Files:
00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
03 Lovers with PK.esm
04 TamagoClub.esm
05 HiyokoClub.esm
06 LoversCreature.esm
07 x117race.esm
08 ShieldOnBack.esm [Version 3.4.1]
09 Correctif.esp
0A DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B CorrectifSI.esp
0C DID3_DoubleTrouble.esp
0D Real_Mannequin.esp
++ 1HweaponOnBack.esp [Version 1.0]
0E Populated Prisons.esp
++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
0F FutaPriory.esp
10 Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
11 Knights.esp
12 Correctif Knights.esp [Version 1.0.9]
13 CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
14 Idles.esp
15 TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
16 TamagoBreak.esp
17 TamagoNews.esp
18 TamagoShop.esp
19 TamagoTopic.esp
1A TamagoConfide.esp
1B LoversTamagoClub.esp
1C LoversEncounter.esp
1D HiyokoGenetics.esp
1E HiyokoGenerator.esp
1F HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
20 HiyokoFutureDream.esp [Version y]
21 HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
22 TamagoSetBody.esp
23 LoversSoundCreature.esp [Version 0.1.0]
24 LoversAphrodisia.esp
25 LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
26 LoversHudInformation.esp [Version 1.02b]
27 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
28 LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
29 LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp
2A LoversRaperS.esp
2B LoversJoburg.esp
2C LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
2D LoversJealousy.esp
2E LoversBed.esp
2F LoversImmoralGuards.esp
30 LoversImmoralSisters.esp
31 LoversPayBandit.esp
32 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96v5]
33 LoversCreature.esp
34 Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]
35 LoversBackup2.esp
36 LoversStopCombatEx.esp
37 LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
38 LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
39 LoversRapeSlave.esp
3A LoversLight.esp
3B LoversSlaveTrader.esp
3C LSTBravilUnderground.esp
3D LSTaddonIn.esp
3E Neverender.esp
3F LoversMotionsNT.esp
40 Unholy Darkness.esp
41 SetBody.esp
42 n_Dywyll_Elves.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
** Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp
++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
43 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
44 DKImperials.esp
45 1em_Vilja.esp [Version 4.04]
46 Rhianna.esp
47 666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
48 15_classes_v1_0.esp
49 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
4A LoversMB2.esp
4B Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
4C LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
4D Lovers3dorgasm.esp
4E LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

What do you think about this? Need maybe changements or advice about placements? Thank you.

Seems OK

But you should delete HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp ! HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp is a full replacer for HiyokoGeneratorCreature ! So don't use both !

And LoversMotionsNT.esp is empty, It is for People/modders who want to add sounds. So delete it !

Is this a armor Mod ? Unholy Darkness.esp If yes you can place is above Knights.esp

Some Load order Links

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Load_order_recommendations

http://tescosi.com/wiki/Load_Order#LO_Template

https://sites.google.com/site/oblivionpoinfo/finishinstall/loadorder

Okay thank you.

Unholy darkness is an overhaul vampire mod. Not tested yet ingame because it's was my first game.

Here we can see an another load order style who seems work fine according to the author

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1199-whats-the-best-install-order-for-lovers-animation-mods/

it's was a long time that i have played a game with mod. (my last game with mod was vice city \o/ ). I don't know if there is from this time a lot of change about game and mod, but seems that oblivion is difficult to mod.

@ Salaméor - There was a recent thread and discussion on this here: Its Time For A New "Official" Load Order that IMO is a valuable read even to new players.

When it comes to Oblivion builds that include Lovers MODs, there are IMO two distinct 'core' Load Orders, and I've tested both and both work quite well under most conditions. The rest, IMO are just minor variations of those two. I've discovered, reviewed and tested many, some experimental some even down right bizarre, but it all comes back to those two as what I consider the defacto standard core LOs for Lovers based Oblivion builds.

The somewhat 'originating' Lovers LO was I think established by Donkey, a prior member and incredible contributor here on LL. Not sure where or how the 'other' LO came about, but it's the one I use today. I tend to consider it the more contemporary one, but that is just my opinion and view, and often subject to change. If for instance I found a MOD I couldn't live without and it works better with the older LO, I'd switch to it without a second thought. But for what I currently use in my current build, it for the most part works just fine and I'm not into testing or experimenting with new LOs.

Okay so there is not really bad load order, but just need some basic conditions to the positions of som mod to resume correctly.

No   there is a lot of bad Load Order   and 3 kind of Load order  :

- 1  a first install where you drop every thing Inside data folder  and by incedible conflict equilibrium  every thing works (just do not add anything else)

- 2 Boss/Loot  load order   + a manual load order for all lovers mods  following the load order exemple.

-  3 i think it is chineese or corean (not sure)  a fonctional load order sharing in basis the same thing  (that you need to copy the schem)

any way there is no one sorte of  load order  as there is thousands of mods  (mostly it depands on what sort of mods you have and how many)

Okay so there is not really bad load order, but just need some basic conditions to the positions of some mod to resume correctly.

Your core supposition above is correct.

A. Due to the moderate to heavy scripting involved in Lovers MODs, they must be placed in a certain position in an Oblivion build in relationship to other MODs, in order for everything to work right. This positioning pretty much trumps all other MODs. They also must be excluded from any batch patch, (with some exceptions noted in red in the example LO) again due to the Lovers scripting involved.

B. If you were to also manually review the BOSS masterlist file, you'll also note that it is structured. Most clothing, armor types of MODs can go higher up in your LO, while anything that changes the Oblivion environment or adds quests goes much lower in your LO. Any MODs that add scripting and/or new NPCs and/or new dialogue can be some of the trickiest to place, depending on other MODs you decide to use, and which Lovers MODs you use.

There are on occasion rare exceptions to B above, which can only be learned from either research, experimentation or both. As you begin to commit your specific Oblivion build to memory, it'll start to become a bit more intuitive.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I'm honestly pretty awful at modding (tried with skyrim, failed miserably) outside of the steam workshop or NMM. I have the OBMM and installed a few of the suggested/required mods, like body replacers, NIF skeleton, invalidated the OBMM archive, and finally tried installing LAPF with OBMM, but when I have LAPF active my game crashes upon hitting new game. I don't have many other mods installed (Just moonshadow elves, alternative start, enhanced water, natural environments, natural grasses, graphics extender and reloaded). If I deactivate LAPF it works fine other than the female body having an issue with the breasts glitching and tearing across the screen (using HGEC body with BBB).

I'm using steam as a launcher and have the deluxe edition with all DLC if that changes anything. What could I be doing wrong? How would I trouble shoot this? I can provide pictures of folders if needed

Breast stretching: after deactivate LAPF the game use the vanilla skeleton (without breast bones) that's why you have the stretched breasts.

If you want to play without LAPF you must install a BBB skeleton ( universal Skeleton or the LAPF skeleton )

LAPF: best install it manually . Or if you use OBMM check after install/activation if you have all files . Unpack LAPF in a folder , then compare the folder with your games folder.

game crash: your load order ????

Read my yellow Link below ! !

how to install Oblivion ( all you need before you install LAPF)

Link to BBB skelton

How to sort Mods and a example load order

• 2 months later...

OMG!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS EASY GUIDE! I was a common user of SexDarkness and Sexlivion earlier today. I was stressing out so much with all bugs and errors. But this was straight forward, no bugs, and is great. I just started getting mods yesterday, too! Blessings of Akatosh upon ye! lol

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, maxman885 said:

Any decent male body mods i should use so the male npcs and or player are hard when sex starts? 

You use Roberts male body (Roberts Muscular), the nude body version with flaccid penis.

During sex Lovers/LAPF will replace the male lowerbody with a erect version.  And after sex the erect lowerbody will be removed.

--------------------------------------

Another install guide: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

All Links for body, clothes, tools, BBB animations,....

Or see the install Instructions at the LAPF page.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

• 3 years later...

Whoa... been off for a good while from here and surprise, surprise. This game is till going. ^-^. Anyway, I've had fun in Skyrim and try to install oblivion again. And somehow (my rig was not modded except for OCO2, SE and LAPF) whenever I try to enter the first startup dungeon it crashes... So, I said, huh? This never happened before..

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Thanks in advance ^-^

51 minutes ago, mcdibyoe said:

Whoa... been off for a good while from here and surprise, surprise. This game is till going. ^-^. Anyway, I've had fun in Skyrim and try to install oblivion again. And somehow (my rig was not modded except for OCO2, SE and LAPF) whenever I try to enter the first startup dungeon it crashes... So, I said, huh? This never happened before..

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Thanks in advance ^-^

.... use  MO and verify your  game in steam and... reinstall them mods.