[REQ] Sevenbase Pregnant

claimer

Guest Xluxlu

well, since bodyslide 2 came out, anyone could easily weight swap unpb to 7b with no to minor problems

how can i do that? sorry the question, i don´t have experience moding

this assumes that you have downloaded an unpb pregnancy mesh from this site

1. load up outfit studio

2. load the unpb preg mesh as an reference in the "Slider set XML file" section (make sure that under the bones tab, it has "NPC Belly" which highlights the belly) (doesn't matter if _0 or _1)

3. load the desired 7b mesh such as 7b_0.nif

4. right click on 7b mesh and click on "copy bone weights" (if the mesh has clothes then repeat this step on all meshes)

5. copy and paste the original file (just to be safe) and save

6. repeat process for the alternative mesh such as 7b_1.nif

thank you, will try this right away

this assumes that you have downloaded an unpb pregnancy mesh from this site

1. load up outfit studio

2. load the unpb preg mesh as an reference in the "Slider set XML file" section (make sure that under the bones tab, it has "NPC Belly" which highlights the belly) (doesn't matter if _0 or _1)

3. load the desired 7b mesh such as 7b_0.nif

4. right click on 7b mesh and click on "copy bone weights" (if the mesh has clothes then repeat this step on all meshes)

5. copy and paste the original file (just to be safe) and save

6. repeat process for the alternative mesh such as 7b_1.nif

I followed Invictaxe step by step guide and heres the result.

I dont know which variant of sevenbase body is this (I think its the bombshell variant)

tell me if it works

EDIT: removed the file, I managed to fix the problem but a different problem appeared >.<

I followed Invictaxe step by step guide and heres the result.

I dont know which variant of sevenbase body is this (I think its the bombshell variant)

tell me if it works

first thank you for your effort ... works so far ok breast belly is also larger but unfortunately a small error on the belly.

post-162688-0-02525500-1388782680_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-65640900-1388782684_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-34109600-1388782687_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-89158100-1388782690_thumb.jpg

I am by no means an expert but here is a work around that I use and looks good to me.

Take the unp body mesh referenced above, downloaded it from the estrus down load page, and copy both of them over the seven base meshes.

Now take a look at the body and see if you even like it.

If you do like it install any coverted or original sevenbase armor you like.

Open up bodyslide and start a new project in the outfit studio

Use the  "use existing slider set"

Pick the female body nif you just installed from estrus

Chen pick the chest_1 of your armor, or however it is labeled and load it.

If the armor has a body installed with it delete it, this will be in the bottom box. some will have a body and some will not that I have seen.

In the top box right click the female body nif and click the duplicate shape and name it body

Now select the body you just made and highlight it then go to the main slider tab and select conform to sliders ( I am not sure if you need this step or not but since I have it working I have not changed any steps yet) do this on the body only.

Now on every other item includeing the body right click and copy bone weights

Touch up any bare spots in the mesh of the armor.

To my knowledge you cannot make a slider set for this so what I do is :

Goto file

Export current

export nif and copy over both the _0 and _1 of the armor you are converting, I would make a backup copy of the original.

and you are done.

I tried this out on a couple of armors, Ghorzas and the sevenbase barbarian and they work fine, other than a few touch up spots to cover.

What I like about this is it is very fast to convert the armors but what I do not is that you cannot make a way to automate it that I know how.

I hope this helps until we get a sevenbase body that will work

I'm not using 7B, but did the same for my own bodytype and it worked for me:

The only difference to the tutorial Invictaxe posted is that I didn't use "Copy Bone Weights". I was assuming that this will overwrite all other bones/weightings as well, resulting in some weird behaviour and errors on the body. When I first tried this method, I got some seams and minor distorted bodyparts (like on the pics some of you posted)

What worked for me is this:

1. Open Outfit Studio

2. Load the unpb preg mesh as an reference in the "Slider set XML file" section (doesn't matter if _0 or _1)

3. Load the desired 7b mesh ("Load Outfit") such as 7b_0.nif

4. Go to Bone tab, highlight "NPC Belly" by clicking on it

5. Click on "Shape" and then "Copy Selected Weight".

6. If necessary, adjust the weighting with the brush (you will notice if something looks weird). Since most UNP bodies are pretty similar, most of the time this isn't necessary.

7. File => Export Current. Repeat for the other bodyfile.

Worked perfectly for me, no seams or errors on the mesh.

I quickly converted 7b original, but didn't test it. Hope it works. You have to rename the files, of course.

7base_0.nif

7base_1.nif

Guest Xluxlu

The only difference to the tutorial Invictaxe posted is that I didn't use "Copy Bone Weights". I was assuming that this will overwrite all other bones/weightings as well, resulting in some weird behaviour and errors on the body. When I first tried this method, I got some seams and minor distorted bodyparts (like on the pics some of you posted)

1. Open Outfit Studio

2. Load the unpb preg mesh as an reference in the "Slider set XML file" section (doesn't matter if _0 or _1)

6. If necessary, adjust the weighting with the brush (you will notice if something looks weird). Since most UNP bodies are pretty similar, most of the time this isn't necessary.

I quickly converted 7b original, but didn't test it. Hope it works. You have to rename the files, of course.

tomorrow i try to test it =D thanks

1. Open Outfit Studio

I'd say thank you. for me it works well.

post-162688-0-88177900-1389088860_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-57709200-1389088870_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-51068600-1389088876_thumb.jpg

Guest Xluxlu

Can you convert the bombshell body too (because the devious devices uses that body)? :3 thanks for your works, works good for me too :D

Sorry my bad english

wow that did the trick!

Canto nice guide friend

this is 7base bombshell

copied weights:

Belly

Butt L

Butt R

*not so sure about this 2, if part of pregnancy. I include it anyway  :lol:

Breast R01

Breast L01

EDIT: okay looks like its part of unpb and should stay there scratch dat  :(

REQUIRES:

skeleton with belly bone

HDT plugin (optional)

edited femalebody_1.dds and femalebody_msn.dds for labia textures

I'd love it if someone could do the TBBP body  :shy:

I tried using Canto's guide but failed epicly. If I'm understanding it right, the weight painting on UNP pregnant isn't transferring to the TBBP body so smoothly automatically. And after trying to paint it myself very carefully, I got a distorted result.

I'd love it if someone could do the TBBP body  :shy:

I tried using Canto's guide but failed epicly. If I'm understanding it right, the weight painting on UNP pregnant isn't transferring to the TBBP body so smoothly automatically. And after trying to paint it myself very carefully, I got a distorted result.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/page-2?do=findComment&comment=624868

I think Invictaxe's meshes are for TBBP, not Bombshell. They worked for me when I tried them.

Guest Xluxlu

wow that did the trick!

Canto nice guide friend

this is 7base bombshell

copied weights:

Belly

Butt L

Butt R

*not so sure about this 2, if part of pregnancy. I include it anyway  :lol:

Breast R01

Breast L01

EDIT: okay looks like its part of unpb and should stay there scratch dat  :(

the conversion work very good =D but the labia (the pussy) don´t have the meshes, i can´t see the pussy of my character =(

thanks for your help :)

Archived