HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

GOOGLE translation:

How to use?

Forge or Console input player.additem xx00a0a0 1 obtain HDT Havok Object then Equip it.

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal.

v1.1   fix esp no work for the argonian and khajiit races problems

v1.2  update HDT_Physics_Extensions_v11-23 & hdt.xml / hdtm.xml v0.2

HDT added to the default Outfits by 0ACMJ0.But I'm not sure if there is work

I think effect of hdt.xml v0.1 is better than hdt.xml v0.2, so back up v0.1 in 7z.

HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z

T H A N K  Y O U

GOOGLE translation:

How to use?

Forge or Console input player.additem xx00a0a0 1 obtain HDT Havok Object then Equip it.

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal.

This MOD use HDT PhysicsExtension v9-28  ,you can download the new version and overwrite.

attachicon.gifHDT Havok Object.7z

Very convienient.  So much better than having to sift thru the ton of info on the unofficial forum to figure out how to get it working and then having to make the modifications yourself.

Its the most easy way to add collision physics to body and armor instantly.  This file should be at the top of the unofficial thread just to save everyone the hassle of trying to teach and be taught how to enable it the old way.

Yep, this works with my bodyslide++ CB TBBP body. Dunno about the slot it uses, but it took Dandelion armours "scrap armour" (arm + thigh plates) part slot.

However, i'm using modified 9-28 and using this HDT object hampered down the customized jigglyness a lot. But the concept works, I'm glad to see innovative ways to implement this.

However, i'm using modified 9-28 and using this HDT object hampered down the customized jigglyness a lot.

Yep, hdt.xml seems to completely override the original settings and if you use this with skeleton.hkx active the results are quite comical.

For these reasons i rather wait till this collision concept matures a bit.

Copy pasting settings to match on these massive files feels a bit tedious job to do (also i belive the file is a little out of date now)...perhaps it could work too by removing everything else and leaving only the collision data.

But i have too little knowledge of these config files to dare try this myself...too little documentation available so i have resisted the urge to try fiddle with it much yet.

I'm still having issues getting HDT physics to work, i've attached the HDT.xml to the body_0 and body_1

Any idea what might be going on? My idle animation is still the tbbp idle. 

I have the same problem, I want to make it work like that HDT gif everyone is posting.

RIGHT!? So frustrated...