[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

The latest version is on Page 92 (see entry post).

I'm still working on the next version

Sorry, i don't know player succubus quest right now but i don't know a reason why this shouldn't work... only if the body / skeleton that is used don't support the Belly node

@Mitz

Please keep any Hentai stuff out of the main Beeing Female mod it will ruin it in my view.

If anyone wants it that desperately then make an add on mod by all means so those of us not interested can ignore it

Uninstall SexLab. You can't use it cause it contains gay stuff, lesbian stuff, bestiality, clothed sex, group sex. It's ruined in your view already.

No need to start personal attacks. Slorm is entitled to an opinion on what would be preferable, just as you are.

Sorry, i don't know player succubus quest right now but i don't know a reason why this shouldn't work... only if the body / skeleton that is used don't support the Belly node

ok, thanks, might try this after I'm done with the buggy slavery mods

@Mitz

Please keep any Hentai stuff out of the main Beeing Female mod it will ruin it in my view.

If anyone wants it that desperately then make an add on mod by all means so those of us not interested can ignore it

Uninstall SexLab. You can't use it cause it contains gay stuff, lesbian stuff, bestiality, clothed sex, group sex. It's ruined in your view already.

To me Hentai is just a cartoon distortion of what it tries to represent (massive and unnaturally sized breast and buttocks or in this case inflation), but I accept that others may like it which is why I suggested it should be an add on.

Perhaps you should learn to be less judgemental and accept that other people may not share your personal views or tastes

Perhaps you should learn to be less judgemental and accept that other people may not share your personal views or tastes

Hey, that's my words.

If you don't like the feature, you just disable it. Perhaps.

PSQ has a sort of pregnancy feature built into it (makes soul gems), I dont think its compatible with Beeing Female.

It can be disabled in PSQ.

A short information:

There are 2 things i want to do:

- A calculation for the chance of getting pregnant to display an Information when you have sex with a woman, that calculates the chance that the woman becomes pregnant depending on her state, the sperm live time MCM Settings, .... so you can see "oh, this girl will become pregnant when i have sex with her"

- The widgets... there are some widgets that realy could help.... showing the contraception, the current phase, the chance the player will become pregnant, and maybe some icons when the player is menstruating, the babys health when the woman is pregnant, and more. But i don't get it work >.< ... the widgets are displayed but the texts / values are missing.

I could need help with this feature

I really like this mod for the details, however I have a problem that the follicular phase doesnt wants to end by using waiting in the game or fastraveling and timer writes some crazy things like "ends in 500-something days". I changes the default durations so maybe that caused the issue. I try to reinstall it and leave it at default.

I really like this mod for the details, however I have a problem that the follicular phase doesnt wants to end by using waiting in the game or fastraveling and timer writes some crazy things like "ends in 500-something days". I changes the default durations so maybe that caused the issue. I try to reinstall it and leave it at default.

Use the MCM menu and Reset the Player - this should help

can you add Compability for SexLab Breeder that would be Great

I will take a look on it.

- The widgets... there are some widgets that realy could help.... showing the contraception, the current phase, the chance the player will become pregnant, and maybe some icons when the player is menstruating, the babys health when the woman is pregnant, and more. But i don't get it work >.< ... the widgets are displayed but the texts / values are missing.

I could need help with this feature

Once you get them working, having one to show PMS would be really useful as well

Problems i found in the beta4:

1) after birth: REPLANISH phase should be REPLENISH it seems(grammar nazi stuff, yeah).

post-95-0-18948100-1405866190_thumb.jpg

2) After giving birth, my character suddenly got torpedos. To be precise: i saved after birth at replenish phase. Loaded game - boobs looked ok. I then go to the BF MCM's info tab, exit menus. Got torpedos(dunno, maybe a coinscidence of sorts. Something updated it seems). 

3) While playing birth animation(happened in breezehome), my character moved inside the end table on the upper floor near the bed. Something's wrong with SL animation call it seems.

edit:

4) Torpedos from p.2 hit the target perfectly. Nice shot sir.

Wow, this plugin is awesome. It is better than Procreation. Only issue is that my character disappeared when she gives a birth. She usually goes to a bed and turn her body every direction and levitates during giving a birth. Hope it will be fixed next version. Thanks so much!!!

I try HentaiPregnancy and Procreation, this mod is far far away my favorite, some little bugs remains (like when the baby come, the mother go to bed and look in the wrong direction) but very very immersive and cool (like baby's health for example) Thank you for all the time and work spend on this ! Keep it up ! (Sorry for my english, I'm french)

Thanks, resetting fixed it, though sometimes I still get issues with the follicular phase - either some of the crazy numbers or now even got negative numbers.

Other phases working without issues.

Belly scaling didn't worked with my CBBE + Bodyslide 2.0, had to make her one with the slider, while boobs grew to torpedoes (my lady is a bit chubby by default)

Waiting in game (with T) sometimes skips over the birth itself. Weird.

But as I mentioned, I really like this mod for the details. Good luck with it.

Problems i found in the beta4:

1) after birth: REPLANISH phase should be REPLENISH it seems(grammar nazi stuff, yeah).

2) After giving birth, my character suddenly got torpedos. To be precise: i saved after birth at replenish phase. Loaded game - boobs looked ok. I then go to the BF MCM's info tab, exit menus. Got torpedos(dunno, maybe a coinscidence of sorts. Something updated it seems). 

3) While playing birth animation(happened in breezehome), my character moved inside the end table on the upper floor near the bed. Something's wrong with SL animation call it seems.

edit:

4) Torpedos from p.2 hit the target perfectly. Nice shot sir.

First, the most requested "bug" ... "jump on a bed and rotating" thing.... The Bed-Jumping is because i've developed it right that. Giving birth in a bed isn't as painful as on a cliff :)

Same in BeeingFemale. When you give birth while laying on a bed the damage is reduced.... and the jumping is, because she prefare it when there is a bed right next to you.

The rotating thing is because of animations.... the animation i use rotates the character.... as i'm not a animation-designer i don't know how to create better animations :) Maybe someone will create 3 animation + lay down + get up for giving birth (relaxing after lay down, pains, pressing)

The replenish will be fixed :)

and about the torbedo thing - dunno where this comes from and i don't know if i can fix this... maybe it's a body bug

i really want to ask how to get  pregnant or how do i exactly use this mod i tried my best fingering out but if someone will help that will be grate 

Ok there's a story about bees and flowers :)

There are 3 books in your inventory, read them, then you will know the most important stuff.

Thanks, resetting fixed it, though sometimes I still get issues with the follicular phase - either some of the crazy numbers or now even got negative numbers.

Other phases working without issues.

Belly scaling didn't worked with my CBBE + Bodyslide 2.0, had to make her one with the slider, while boobs grew to torpedoes (my lady is a bit chubby by default)

Waiting in game (with T) sometimes skips over the birth itself. Weird.

But as I mentioned, I really like this mod for the details. Good luck with it.

About the skipping the birth animation - this was necessary to preven bugs. The birth will start after 12 hours of labor pains. BeeingFemale works with dynamic duratios except the labor pains, those need a duration too, but it got a 1 day fixed duration. This was necessary for BeeingFemale.

Buit in skyrim it's possible to wait for 1 Day...

When you enterd the labor pains 50 minutes ago, and wait 23 hours... then there are 10 ingame minutes left until the state will chance to replenish automaticly..... and the birth animation still needs to run.... so you would enter the birth animation, and replanish at the same time... this would cause erros and stuff....

That's why i had to set a dead line for the birth animation.... After 17 hours all i remember, the birth was forced without animation... so the birth was in the waiting time... :D

Another solution would be to disable Fast Travel + waiting + sleeping after 95% of the 3rd trimester duration until the birth is done.... but this isn't realy cool, so i've used the skipping methode.

Ah yes, I figured out the timer trick. Guess Im somehow impatient?

What I would like is feature which would make possible to set the percentage chance for getting a boy/girl. Though I admit I find the actors annoying and the baby items look like russian matryoska dolls. Warning, picky person located locally ;)

First, the most requested "bug" ... "jump on a bed and rotating" thing.... The Bed-Jumping is because i've developed it right that. Giving birth in a bed isn't as painful as on a cliff :)

Same in BeeingFemale. When you give birth while laying on a bed the damage is reduced.... and the jumping is, because she prefare it when there is a bed right next to you.

The rotating thing is because of animations.... the animation i use rotates the character.... as i'm not a animation-designer i don't know how to create better animations :) Maybe someone will create 3 animation + lay down + get up for giving birth (relaxing after lay down, pains, pressing)

Getting null-transported to the nearest bed is ok, but my character ended up in a wall somewhere on the second floor. I used TCL to get her out. She was to the left from the bed and inside the wall.

Creating baby charus (or another baby animal) should be easy with some low Creation Kit knowledge.

Start creation kit and load BeeingFemale as Master File.

Go to Actors -> Actor -> ChaurusRace end duplicate "EncChaurus"... rename you duplicate to "CharusChild" or something like that, scale it's "Height" down to 0.4 and set the Wight to 5.0 and set the Flag "Summonable"

Now you have a little Charus.

Now follow the RaceAddon HowTo in the Developer-Guide you can find HERE

Set BabyActor_Male and BabyActorFemale to the "CharusChild" and RaceID to "ChaurusRace"

Done

You can set some other variables, too, if you want (Hint: don't set them all, keep some on default. 

Now to the same with other Creatures, save your AddOn, and release it right here, so everybody can download it :)

I think I figured out the correct directory, It finally saved. But it doesn't seem to work... These instructions you gave me ARE supposed to enable me to give birth to a baby chaurus, aren't they?

A little help please?

Getting null-transported to the nearest bed is ok, but my character ended up in a wall somewhere on the second floor. I used TCL to get her out. She was to the left from the bed and inside the wall.

That's because of the rotating animation.

Che char jumps to the bed ... and rotates there with the head as rotation point... so she will be stucked in the wall.

Archived