[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Ok I have a few issues with the mod A when my female finally gets pregnant nothing says the character is cumming in me even though I made there NPC only vaginal sex. B the Belly doesn't expandes on any of my characters at all unles I have the UNPB clothes then it shows but not when she is naked, also the breast don't get any bigger at all,  the game crashes when my female tried to give birth. Also I have a good idea for the mod imagine after you get pregnant and you give birth to a baby, you raide feed the baby for a certain time, player choice then the baby becomes like a normal kid then you raise that kid up, [layer choice on length, then he becomes and adult where 2 things can happen the kids leaves to live there life or they become and follower for you.

The issue I am having at the moment though is that my female character CANT GET PREGNANT, I have conception at 100 percent I do not use protection and when the guy does what I need him for it doesn't register the cum at all, I have it set for 8 days but in the mod it doesn't show it. Are there any mods I am missing or what weird if you ask me, run around find a guy go to town and nothing happens I been trying to figure why for about 3 days and I cant figure it out. No message pops up kike procreation mod did where it tells the guy is cuming inside you nothing like that. Only way get my character pregnant is to run it in debug mod and force her impregnation. Anyone now any fixes or something.

Ok I have a few issues with the mod A when my female finally gets pregnant nothing says the character is cumming in me even though I made there NPC only vaginal sex. B the Belly doesn't expandes on any of my characters at all unles I have the UNPB clothes then it shows but not when she is naked, also the breast don't get any bigger at all,  the game crashes when my female tried to give birth. Also I have a good idea for the mod imagine after you get pregnant and you give birth to a baby, you raide feed the baby for a certain time, player choice then the baby becomes like a normal kid then you raise that kid up, [layer choice on length, then he becomes and adult where 2 things can happen the kids leaves to live there life or they become and follower for you.

The issue I am having at the moment though is that my female character CANT GET PREGNANT, I have conception at 100 percent I do not use protection and when the guy does what I need him for it doesn't register the cum at all, I have it set for 8 days but in the mod it doesn't show it. Are there any mods I am missing or what weird if you ask me, run around find a guy go to town and nothing happens I been trying to figure why for about 3 days and I cant figure it out. No message pops up kike procreation mod did where it tells the guy is cuming inside you nothing like that. Only way get my character pregnant is to run it in debug mod and force her impregnation. Anyone now any fixes or something.

If your body doesn't scale it is usually a skeleton error. In other words use another skeleton and set the growth to skeleton in the menu.

As far as I know from other topics the whole babies really grow to adults is extremely difficult to script and nearly impossible.

About the not registered cum: This sounds like another mod overwrote some features of beeing female.

About the Belly thing: I doesn't create a model with belly or a sekelton and i can't give support to that, Sorry.

Sperm got a life span (by default, 2 (InGame-) days all i remember). So even when the woman doesn't had sex for 1 day, she still can have sperm inside from the day before.

I think, the crash to desktop when giving birth got the same reason like the not registrated sperm...... your SexLab Version is out of date. The latest Beeing Female version using sexlab 1.5 or later, and is using it's classes. When those doesn't exist, skyrim will crash.

The Birth Animation is using the SexLab expression and SexLab sound class.

The Orgasm Event won't raise because SexLab using a new event and handling... so no sperm will be registrated.

About your idea with the growing up child, sry i won't make it. This idea was handled before some many times. Skyrim is to unstable and to unflexible to create such a thing, ... and i'm a programmer, not a 3D-Designer, too. And the most important thing is, Beeing Female is based on realistic things. There is no one playing skyrim for 18 ingame years :) ..... All other actors won't age, too, so it's unrealistic that your child will grow. Maybe you will play 1 ingame year..... if you play realy a lot you will play 2 ingame years, but after that time you will have done almost all quests :)

About the Belly thing: I doesn't create a model with belly or a sekelton and i can't give support to that, Sorry.

Sperm got a life span (by default, 2 (InGame-) days all i remember). So even when the woman doesn't had sex for 1 day, she still can have sperm inside from the day before.

I think, the crash to desktop when giving birth got the same reason like the not registrated sperm...... your SexLab Version is out of date. The latest Beeing Female version using sexlab 1.5 or later, and is using it's classes. When those doesn't exist, skyrim will crash.

The Orgasm Event won't raise because SexLab using a new event and handling... so no sperm will be registrated.

About your idea with the growing up child, sry i won't make it. This idea was handled before some many times. Skyrim is to unstable and to unflexible to create such a thing, ... and i'm a programmer, not a 3D-Designer, too. And the most important thing is, Beeing Female is based on realistic things. There is no one playing skyrim for 18 ingame years :) ..... All other actors won't age, too, so it's unrealistic that your child will grow. Maybe you will play 1 ingame year..... if you play realy a lot you will play 2 ingame years, but after that time you will have done almost all quests :)

ok that is ok thought I give it a toss out there

If your body doesn't scale it is usually a skeleton error. In other words use another skeleton and set the growth to skeleton in the menu.

As far as I know from other topics the whole babies really grow to adults is extremely difficult to script and nearly impossible.

About the not registered cum: This sounds like another mod overwrote some features of beeing female.

I fixed the scaling but no registered sperm still

I also sexlab freamwork 1.57 only other mods I have from sex lab is the sclong one and sexlab aroused going I have also turned off all my mods and only had the beingfemlae mod going and guess what still nothing but I think I have a solution, see if you can attach a sexsxene with beingfemlae itself where you can walk up to a guy or girl and have sex woth theme threw the talk options or something couse with all mods off my character couldn't have sex and no sex means no cum. all I want is this mod to work properly but so far nothing at all. It is starting to frustrate and piss me off.

lol the child bit was to b e in weeks onot years let say a week at most for kids or days not actual in game years lol but I do understand it being unstable and such thought it might work but the kid as an item works too.

OK, help me out here. I'm trying this (again).

I have chance of conception set to 100%

I set ovulation to 5 days to give it more time

PLENTY of sperm available

Virility set to 0 so men always verile

Sperm set to 6 days

no pregnancy

I just seem to have a really hard time getting pregnant with this. In fairness, I'm comparing to Hentai Pregnancy (disabled while testing this, obviously). If I set that to 100%, then the next time I get fucked, I get pregnant. 

What's the trick? How do you actually get pregnant pretty reliably with this?

OK, help me out here. I'm trying this (again).

I have chance of conception set to 100%

I set ovulation to 5 days to give it more time

PLENTY of sperm available

Virility set to 0 so men always verile

Sperm set to 6 days

no pregnancy

I just seem to have a really hard time getting pregnant with this. In fairness, I'm comparing to Hentai Pregnancy (disabled while testing this, obviously). If I set that to 100%, then the next time I get fucked, I get pregnant. 

What's the trick? How do you actually get pregnant pretty reliably with this?

this current version calculates the pregnancy chance at the beginning of the first stage. Wait through all the stages and you should get pregnant the second time around.

yikes!

you know what? I made that same darn mistake LAST time I tried this and I probably asked the same question back then.

I am officially a dumbass. :)

I have the problem of getting pregnant period after I go to town on a guy as a female it doesn't say the person cummed in my character as some pics show. only mods I have running is Sexlab SHlong one so it loks right SEX aroused for obvious reasons, and SexLab Submit that si all for the sexual bit of the process. Acording ot the creater of the mod many people are aving issues witht he mod registering the sperm itself as inside the charcter or visa versa for the guys. sounds like a bug to me or an error that needs some work. I also run sexlab latest vertion too and still nothing I turned all my mods off except for the Being Female cant have sex so what is the point. As far as I can see the od is yes still in beta but this is a alpha issue something between the old vertion and this one broke. And it needs be fixed or something.

mod works fine for me but with some weird issues/bugs.

for the 1st 2 days i used this mod all characters didnt go into the "birth" stance untill after the child was born and it only lasted for about 10sec. now for some reason it works fine.

the "max # of children" option apparently cant count. i have it set to max of 6 babies with 1:1 chance for multiple but for some reason 2 npcs gave birth to 11 kids. poor girls :(

i absolutely love the fact that the children are born with characteristics from both parents but they dont have eyes (really creepy) and if i leave where they are for a while they go to regular default children when i come back.

breasts dont get bigger while pregnant

all that aside i really do like this mod compared to the other pregnancy mods and i cant wait to see the final version. i do have a suggestion though- a key to check your phase/pregnancy status would really be nice instead of opening the mcm menu every time. id also really love if i could set all the phases and trimesters down to 1 day.

mod works fine for me but with some weird issues/bugs.

for the 1st 2 days i used this mod all characters didnt go into the "birth" stance untill after the child was born and it only lasted for about 10sec. now for some reason it works fine.

the "max # of children" option apparently cant count. i have it set to max of 6 babies with 1:1 chance for multiple but for some reason 2 npcs gave birth to 11 kids. poor girls :(

i absolutely love the fact that the children are born with characteristics from both parents but they dont have eyes (really creepy) and if i leave where they are for a while they go to regular default children when i come back.

breasts dont get bigger while pregnant

all that aside i really do like this mod compared to the other pregnancy mods and i cant wait to see the final version. i do have a suggestion though- a key to check your phase/pregnancy status would really be nice instead of opening the mcm menu every time. id also really love if i could set all the phases and trimesters down to 1 day.

don't get me wrong it is an ok and good mod for still in beta but you cant dismiss players are still having issues with it like I am running the latest freakin sexlab framework beingfemlae and beingfemaleadd on are the only ones I run except for sexlab submit for sex bit. only other mods I am running are like UNPB armor mods and immertion mods for my charcter to live in the wild that si all. and yet the mod will refuse to register the sperm for some reason unless there is a newer update to the framework that isn't ablw to download.

blalalala

Please stop writing stupid things c:

lol no idea why they quoted me. just cause a few people are having problems with with it doesnt mean the rest will. no offense to any1 but 90% of the time its either people didnt install the mod right, have the load order wrong, or it conflicts with another mod.

then help instead of freakin saying ohhh it works for me, then help I like this mod to work but I don't see any help either that discourages people a lot folks I have the latest sexlab I put that on toop I then put being female right under it then beingfemlae addon under that only other mod I am using is sexlab submit for the sex part you cant tell me the sperm isn't working I have a pic of that working so it is the mod then or help fix it that simple. Cant mess up hpow to install it when I went the insructions exatly as too handsandarrows nice job I can report you for that by the way.

blalalala

Please stop writing stupid things c:

lol no idea why they quoted me. just cause a few people are having problems with with it doesnt mean the rest will. no offense to any1 but 90% of the time its either people didnt install the mod right, have the load order wrong, or it conflicts with another mod.

and you are right most people but iam not and that is the issue not woehter ti works for you or not I just want the mod to work and all I get is shut the fuck up from people instead of hey let try this this is my mod set up see iof that works or this is mod load order for the mod try that. nothing but mean remarks and freakin pe0ple like handsandarrow talk a bunch of crap but don't help either.

can anyone help me? im probably  extremly stupid bcs i reinstalled Skyrim 3 times and dowloaded this mod + all needed in description and still  cant manage folowing:1(mos tembarsing) how to get sperm from males/females? 2:if i cheat my char into pregnancy there is no change in belly or breast and when i skipp into into layber pains/birth my char just akes faces but stand still like nothink happening only some yelow thinkie pouring .. so i was hoping someone would give me some nice in deep step by step guide :) thxy pípl

can anyone help me? im probably  extremly stupid bcs i reinstalled Skyrim 3 times and dowloaded this mod + all needed in description and still  cant manage folowing:1(mos tembarsing) how to get sperm from males/females? 2:if i cheat my char into pregnancy there is no change in belly or breast and when i skipp into into layber pains/birth my char just akes faces but stand still like nothink happening only some yelow thinkie pouring .. so i was hoping someone would give me some nice in deep step by step guide :) thxy pípl

As for the pregnancy belly that is a skeleton issue if you have sexlab framework 1.57 then the sperm effect will work as for not getting pregnant I have the same issue, Pregnancy is a Skelton issue I suggest you use UNPB BBP pregnant body beta have some good effect there as for the body belly and breasts sizing and make sure HDT or anything like that is after the mod you can also use UNPB_PSB for the clothing aspect of it all. From what I have been told by mod creator the reason your charcter isn't getting pregnant is A another mod could be blocking the Sperm from generating not my case and not yours or the mod isn't registering the Sperm at all. As for most of these people on this forum wont help you . But I will see if that works for you and let me now.

taken from the earlier version of the mod this is based off but will still apply. obviously you will need the newest versions of the required mods and the mods those require as well

Required mods

• SKSE 1.6.15 or newer
  • SkyUI 3.4 or newer (also works with SkyUI 4.0)
  • SexLab Framework 1.01 or newer

Set up belly size management with skeleton node scaling

i suggest u also get apropos. it tells u if your pc/npc is getting cummed in and where (obviously u wont get pregnant from anal)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/

taken from the earlier version of the mod this is based off but will still apply. obviously you will need the newest versions of the required mods and the mods those require as well

Required mods

• SKSE 1.6.15 or newer

i suggest u also get apropos. it tells u if your pc/npc is getting cummed in and where (obviously u wont get pregnant from anal)

I have the latest skse I have the latest SKY UI 4.1 I have the lastest SKSE 1.0 something and I have SexLab Framework 1.57 only one I didn't have aprospos that one I just got all the other are up to date by the added the last mod did the test the guy I am using to try and figure why my charcter cant get pregnant says that he has summed in your tight cunt, that means it is goin where ti is support to the sperm. Yet my charcter still did not get pregnant at all. this is 4 days in game test mind you not affecting or changing anything with the character where it says sperm inside something like that

Required mods

• SKSE 1.6.15 or newer

I have the latest skse I have the latest SKY UI 4.1 I have the lastest SKSE 1.0 something and I have SexLab Framework 1.57 only one I didn't have aprospos that one I just got all the other are up to date by the added the last mod did the test the guy I am using to try and figure why my charcter cant get pregnant says that he has summed in your tight cunt, that means it is goin where ti is support to the sperm. Yet my charcter still did not get pregnant at all. this is 4 days in game test mind you not affecting or changing anything with the character where it says sperm inside something like that

does it say that your character has sperm inside in the beeing female menu after u have sex?

Required mods

• SKSE 1.6.15 or newer

does it say that your character has sperm inside in the beeing female menu after u have sex?

no it don't after I have sex I enter the Being Female MCM option look at the sperm count thing nothing is there nothing saying sperm is there at all nothing is there. I used Nexus Mod Manager and put the mod itself there and it still shows up in game it shows that my Character is goin threw all her phases for pregnancy. But no sperm is present for pregnancy or to get pregnant

Archived