[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Actually I think that may be a translation glitch.  If that was a machine translation, then the correct answer would be:

No, two females cannot get each other pregnant at this time.  (If they can, please report it.  It's a bug.)

:)

I re-read it and found a couple of small grammatical errors. Here is an updated version. 

Good 1st Draft but Some work needs some work

Not read it all but this isn't right

It is often accompanied by discomfort and carries a bevy of risks

the google is

There were a complex system in the body of the woman, accompanied by discomfort and even by risks.

So first paragraph is missimg and "bevy of risks" is modern english slang, indeed bevy or many, is not even hinted at.

Some individual word work using Google translate on the produced relate from the words translated as "There were a" which is senseless overwise,

Something like, added first bit because the races live different lengths.

The female fertility cycle begins at adolescence and generally stops some time before the last third of there races normal span of years.

The Cycle is the result of intricately interwoven processes within the female body, often accompanied by discomfort of variable intensity occaisonally with serious risk to life.

Now you may have picked up on my intentional use of longer words where not always required, the writer is a scientist writing a report for other scientists to read, the tendancy will be to always choose the long winded and more formal verbage, selecting a 10 letter word when a 4 letter one would do.

Try and put think from the writers view, a overbaring and condescending I know best type. Who doesn't use slang words.

:)

I re-read it and found a couple of small grammatical errors. Here is an updated version.

Good 1st Draft but Some work needs some work

Not read it all but this isn't right

It is often accompanied by discomfort and carries a bevy of risks

the google is

There were a complex system in the body of the woman, accompanied by discomfort and even by risks.

So first paragraph is missimg and "bevy of risks" is modern english slang, indeed bevy or many, is not even hinted at.

Some individual word work using Google translate on the produced relate from the words translated as "There were a" which is senseless overwise,

Something like, added first bit because the races live different lengths.

The female fertility cycle begins at adolescence and generally stops some time before the last third of there races normal span of years.

The Cycle is the result of intricately interwoven processes within the female body, often accompanied by discomfort of variable intensity occaisonally with serious risk to life.

Now you may have picked up on my intentional use of longer words where not always required, the writer is a scientist writing a report for other scientists to read, the tendancy will be to always choose the long winded and more formal verbage, selecting a 10 letter word when a 4 letter one would do.

Try and put think from the writers view, a overbaring and condescending I know best type. Who doesn't use slang words.

My intent was to transcribe the Google translation reasonably accurately without adding my own stylistic voice. I can certainly re-write it in a pompously scientific way if that's what Milz wants.

Ok, the thing just doesn't work correctly. Now some magic happend and my char got pregnant, but timer is going in the other side and adding days just like before. I know more people had this problem, but I didn't find any proper solution.

open the console and type in "show timescale" ... what's the Value that will be shown?

It says 20.000 and timer is already at about -7 days (not pregnant char)

I don't want to force it, but it's simply impossible to play with my problem.

Hi there....

Gret mod , no problem so far.

Where in the load order should this be located?/

Should , the option of knowing who the father of the child is , be a good idea ? ( was implemented in procreancy mod)

Thanks for replying

My intent was to transcribe the Google translation reasonably accurately without adding my own stylistic voice. I can certainly re-write it in a pompously scientific way if that's what Milz wants.

To be sure the style I tried to show is optional and Mod Author decides, it was late and I rushed to finish it but the main points were about accuracy

The original

The female cycle is given every adolescent woman. Children seem to be completely excluded therefrom .

Even with all the older women of this falls well off .

Your version

The female fertility cycle begins at adolescence and generally lasts into a woman's fifth or sixth decade. It is often accompanied by discomfort and carries a bevy of risks.

The Races have vastly different Lifespans, so even using decades doesn't fit as Dunmer live up to 300 years and are still adolescents at fifth or sixth decade

No amount of risk is specified and bevy means nothing in any Tamriel Language, using many may fit but better to omit amount altogether

This paragraph is missing entirely

It's not easy translating using google at all and conveying the Authors intent is often harder still google tends to literal translation, sometimes at the expense of the intended meaning. My intent is to get the best possible book, which is not always achieved by using the first try.

Even Mod Authors German version can be improved, not by me or you. English I can try help you with though.

I don't want to force it, but it's simply impossible to play with my problem.

at now i don't know where the problem could be. It can be almost everything. I hat a similary problem, too. Something has dispelled magical effects every few minutes. When the player isn't effected with the "Beeing Female" magical effect, the state won't change anymore.

I think this could be a reason. Are you effected with the "Beeing female" magical effect?

@Queen: the mod is horrible... dangerous.... strange :) but you seems to be pritty and cute.. ok maybe dangerous would fit ;)

@Book: it don't realy need to fit to the age perfectly.... in the age skyrim is playing, there was no V in the english language instead there was the U.... so "i loue you", "Beeing female uersion Beta 3", "you haue to do this", and so on. I still need some time for developing... still thinking about a new system to simulate the LH hormones. You can take your time if you want to work on the text.

Hi again,

Dear Milz I don't want to be pushy, I am just curious, when the new version of the mod will be released?

You already did a great job with the mod, my females couldn't live without it.Thank you for the papyrus spam fix.

I can't wait to have more addon and more detailed female 'problems' and children :)

To be sure the style I tried to show is optional and Mod Author decides, it was late and I rushed to finish it but the main points were about accuracy

The original

The female cycle is given every adolescent woman. Children seem to be completely excluded therefrom .

Even with all the older women of this falls well off .

Your version

The female fertility cycle begins at adolescence and generally lasts into a woman's fifth or sixth decade. It is often accompanied by discomfort and carries a bevy of risks.

The Races have vastly different Lifespans, so even using decades doesn't fit as Dunmer live up to 300 years and are still adolescents at fifth or sixth decade

No amount of risk is specified and bevy means nothing in any Tamriel Language, using many may fit but better to omit amount altogether

This paragraph is missing entirely

It's not easy translating using google at all and conveying the Authors intent is often harder still google tends to literal translation, sometimes at the expense of the intended meaning. My intent is to get the best possible book, which is not always achieved by using the first try.

Even Mod Authors German version can be improved, not by me or you. English I can try help you with though.

The risk is mentioned elsewhere. I simply felt it contextually fit better there. I've never thought of the word "bevy" as any sort of slang term - it's simply a synonym for "myriad" or "a handful." Milz's mod has always emphasized our currently recognized terms and knowledge over trying to fit it into the game. The entire point of the book is to educate the player about what all the mod's terminology means.

My version fits the style and provides the same information as the one Milz sent out. It is also accurate. Milz seems happy with it, so unless he decides he wants it edited in some way, I'm happy with it too.

So the md turn my character purple, did I install it wrong or is everyone getting this problem.

Something went wrong, yes. I think there are some body textures wrong or the body mesh.

But don't know what exatly went wrong, maybe someone else can help.

Hi again,

Dear Milz I don't want to be pushy, I am just curious, when the new version of the mod will be released?

You already did a great job with the mod, my females couldn't live without it.Thank you for the papyrus spam fix.

I can't wait to have more addon and more detailed female 'problems' and children :)

in the office there is realy a lot to do and everything is anoying..... and when i come home i just want to lay back and relax... it's just a little break until the work return back to normal.

So at the moment, i need a little break - I have to work on satureday, too, and maybe on Sunday.

hey, guys can some one please list the Requirements for this mod + best optional / suggestion(for best effects)

sorry, relatively new to modding games. i usually only do vanilla only, but i finished skyrim. on all difficulties,

and all quests. so now looking to broaden my horizon.

but Side questions. what about animal's ? will there sperm get the female knocked up?

if so. what do u make?

and as for the kids? once u give birth to them. what then? they disappear? or stay in ur home?

do they actually grow up ingame? or stay kids for ever? can u name them?

if they do grow up. can u use them as followers / combat support?

would they get effected by lovers victim mod?

is there a build in gender chance(i.e eating something specific gives u 2% more chance of a male or female?)

or is it total 50/50

but thats enough questions for now. need more details, then provided.

The basic requirements are

SexLab Framework 1.5

SkiUI (for the menu and SexLab)

SKSE 1.7 (requirement for SexLab)

FNIS (for the animations, and sexlab)

and a compatible Sex mod so you can have sex.

Animals are supported if you enable the Menu Setting for it. It can be disabled and enabled. As long there aren't any Pet AddOns, nord children will born. But when somedays someone will release a "Troll AddOn" or something like that, it can happen that a baby troll will born (for example)

AddOns for beeing Female can be installed and uninstalled everytime without changing something to the main mod.

If you enable Female Sperm Effect in the SexLab Menu, Female / Female pregnancy is also possible, too.

In the Beeing Female menu you can set the kind of baby that will be summoned. Nothing, Child Actor or Baby Mesh.

The Baby Mesh is doing nothing. it's just an item that will be added to your inventory.

The Child Actor is a Skyrim Child. If you have the DLC the child will be adopted automaticly (it's a bit buggy). And all i remember it will follow you (never realy tested the child actor - sry ^^ there is still a lot to test). They stay kids. It would be to strange when the child turns into an adult in a few days... even for a dragon born child. It's not possible to name them at the moment and i'm not sure i can make it.

the chance of the gender should be around 52% male, 48% female. That's the normal birth rate... but for some reason in the latest tests the actors only born male children...

I'm doing my best to create a non pedo mod. Sorry i hate something like that. at least i'm in a age i could have to owne children

About the Body and other stuff that could be useful, i can't say a lot. Maybe someone else will help you you read the thread (there are realy a lot of helpful posts, for Bodyslide, and stuff)

Well testing going well, seems stable ran into an issue of 2nd child, a girl, is invis, you can talk to her you can hear her speak, but she is completely invisible except when you hover over  her which the name "girl" pops up. Till I start another test save wont be able to see if this is just a random glitch or something bigger. currently working with ~138 mods and running fine. Only other issue was with skyrim STDs which CTD when 2nd phase started when effected by STD, later this did not acure so it could just be from old data when re-installing mods.

Anyways that all I found for the first day, if you have an idea why the girl is invis would be helpful to share ^^, might try sky children soon and see if it changes anything

@Mitz

As it may be a while before the next update, to solve the issue with the contraceptive fluid spawning in loot I was thinking of removing them entirely with CK. If I do that will  they just disappear from the game or will it break the mod (obviously I'll not load the cooking mod)

I don't think that would work.  The contraception pills are added to the game by a script, and I'm not sure if that script will run if there's no such thing as a contraceptive pill.  What would work, however, is uninstalling Beeing Female (you know, to the extent that uninstalling a mod works in Skyrim), then modifying it to make sure there's nothing in the FormID list ('_BF_Pill_Item_List').  I have to admit my Papyrus-specific skills are nil, but from my reading of the script source, BeeingFemale would then say 'okay, time to add the contraceptives, nothing? done.'  All the references, however, would still be intact.

I think.

Yeah I was thinking the same. I don't have a problem with them as such I just don't want them spawning in loot containers. It's a bit immersion breaking to loot a dragon and find contraceptives :)

Oddly, it's not happened in this playthrough so maybe it was one of those glitches that got baked into the save, though from Mitz's earlier comment it looks like it is something to be removed. I had a quick look at the leveled lists but couldn't see anything obvious there. Thanks for your suggestion which I'll try next  as I'm probably looking in the wrong place at the moment

I attempt to follow the workaround from two pages before to stop the papyrus spam in the current Beta, but running into some trouble with the CK. Everytime, when i try to recompile the scripts i get this error : "BSString::Set(): Could not allocate full amount of memory asked for with aiMaxLen."  All hints for a solution i have found so far was to reinstall SKSE, but that didn´t solve it.  I´m not familiar with the CK, just installed it, so would be great if anyone could help me to fix this CK issue.

I´m not familiar with the CK, just installed it, so would be great if anyone could help me to fix this CK issue.

Can't help with CK(did not even try to compile inside of CK and the thought did not cross my mind), but I can give you a compiled fix. Also, you can set up papyrus compiler outside of CK, there is an example bat file in the skyrim\papyrus compiler\ folder, looking like this:

"C:\Projects\TESV\Build\PC\Papyrus compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" %1 -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts" -o="C:\Projects\TESV\Build\PC\Data\Scripts"
pause

Which should be adapted to your skyrim location (or copy related files to the specified locations). The important bit is

PapyrusCompiler.exe %1 -f=TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

the rest is more or less optional (include path and output folder default to current folder).

BUT, there is some chance that not all source files are present in skyrim\data\scripts\source. And this sorry excuse of a compiler is sensitive to Windows regional settings(decimal point/comma in particular). Set them to US (or, at least ensure that decimal point is a "." - dot )

@sumitral

Thanks for your answer. I tried it with the external papyrus compiler and several regional settings but only got it semi-working with a bunch of new errors. I give it up. So, would be great, if you could give me a  fixed version of the psc files, if it does not make too much trouble.

fix.zip

Here should be all the temporary fixes I've done so far.

PS. the structure of folders got broken while archiving - should be data/scripts/*.pex and data/scripts/source/*.psc

Archive:  fix.zip
 Length    Date    Time    Name
 ------    ----    ----    ----
      0  05-17-14  14:22   Data/
  32078  05-14-14  22:09   Data/FWAbilityBeeingFemale.pex
   2313  05-14-14  22:11   Data/FWAntiSpermEssence.pex
    999  05-14-14  22:11   Data/FWEffectMenstruationBlood.pex
   4496  05-14-14  00:03   Data/FWPlayerAlias.pex
  37551  05-14-14  00:03   Data/FWSystem.pex
      0  05-17-14  14:21   Data/source/
  39137  05-14-14  22:09   Data/source/FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc
   1387  05-14-14  22:10   Data/source/FWAntiSpermEssence.psc
    407  05-14-14  22:11   Data/source/FWEffectMenstruationBlood.psc
   3087  05-13-14  23:57   Data/source/FWPlayerAlias.psc
  38159  05-14-14  00:02   Data/source/FWSystem.psc
 ------                    -------
 159614                    12 files

This may have been answered before, but with kids etc I haven't got the time to read 80+ pages here, and other threads about this topic. :(

First off, excellent mods on this site, and I really like the Beeing Female addon, it gives alot of extra potential to your characters development. :D

But my problem/question is: How do I get "pregnancy node scaling"(belly growing) to work? I did fiddle about it somewhat, and installed some bodyslide etc, but everytime the game crashes!

So if any may point out what mods I need to install to make the belly grow perfectly with armors too etc I would very appricate it! :)

I use the following for body/texture etc:

- Calientes Female body mod big bottom edition CBBE

- CBBE Skin textrure V2 V3 Plus Thepal and UNP compatible

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton XPMS 1.93a NMM Bain installer

I got several other mod like devious devices, private needs etc too, but don't think that they will influence with body scaling.

So if any can link to(or at least name) what mods I need to install to get belly growing and if any special meny settings ingame I would be very grateful! :)

Hi all! I want to replace "Procreation" with "Beeing Female" in my current long term game. At the moment my female charakter is pregnant, so i must wait until birth. Procreation sadly has no deactivate oder uninstall function. Is it necessary to stop some scripts via console, to make a clean deinstallation of procreation or is it enough to deactivate it? Or should i leave the idea?

I dont want to beginn a new game at the moment, because i roleplay skyrim intensive with daily journal entries, that i export to make storybooks out of it, with screenshots and so on. I don't want to drop the current "story" and the savefiles.

Archived