[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Hi Milz,

Thank you for your new upgraded beta 3 vesion. It looks great without any error yet for installation. I am testing for birth animation.

Can you make "Cheat" available to test purpose, please?

See post above :)

Cheats are possible - but you must set Messages to "Debug" or "All"

Oh. I got it.  I shortly tested "Forcing baby birth" with Cheat optopn with "Show All".

However, it does not animate the birth animation at least as beta 2 did. Player just urinated. Thtat was all.

I am wondering whether Missionary_A1_S1.hkx  ---- Missionary_A1_S4 are all linking correrctly.

Or am I missing anything?

Oh. I got it.  I shortly tested "Forcing baby birth" with Cheat optopn with "Show All".

However, it does not animate the birth animation at least as beta 2 did. Player just urinated. Thtat was all.

I am wondering whether Missionary_A1_S1.hkx  ---- Missionary_A1_S4 are all linking correrctly.

Or am I missing anything?

You are missing something :)

But good topic - The Birth animation isn't required anymore.... When you have some labor pains - just wait around 12 ingame-hours (50% or 1 day)... and the birth should begin.... but don't wait to long... after around 95% of a day (= more then 22,8 in game hours) it was to late for a birth animation - so the animation will be skipped and the baby is just in your inventory.... so wait between 12 and - lets say - 20 (ingame) hours) and you will have your birth animation

Hey. Great mod. So I did a quick translation of the menu on the Russian. If anyone should.

Thanks alot Huili - hope i may include it in the next release

It's a lot of text, isn't it? :)

Ah, I fixed my menu problem. Beeing Female.esm wasn't checked on in Mod Manager for some reason.

Great to hear

Just about to start using this, I noticed though that in my save games I'm only showing around 10 scripts starting FW.

EDIT: Seems to be working fine.

Be handy to have the anti sperm potion back when you have a moment and many thanks for all your hard work

About the Node-Scaling... for me it's working. There are 2 new options in the MCM menu. Those must be enabled, too.

Let's see what milz was cooking..... :D

Here are are the recipes..... Anti Sperm Essence and Contraception (low, middle and high)

They are bit different then before

Beware - the Skooma one gives another Essence... This one will stay for around 3 minutes and in this time it removes the sperm all the time :)

Damn, I'm supprised by myself.. .this was fast :) Most of the time i needed to take a look at the prices and figure out what ressources should be cooked..... Giant Toes for the Contraception... hm... don't think there is any woman around who is drinking a mix made with a giant toe!

Frost salts is to expensive... Wheat?... hm.. no ... else bread would be the most powerful contraception medicine!

BeeingFemale_Cooking.zip

just a quick question, I was here all the time, and waited for this beauty to be released.:)I so happy that finally you did it:)

There is an option to give a birth to a real child? Cos you haven't stated in the description, or there is still just unusable baby item in your inventory?

just a quick question, I was here all the time, and waited for this beauty to be released.:)I so happy that finally you did it:)

There is an option to give a birth to a real child? Cos you haven't stated in the description, or there is still just unusable baby item in your inventory?

Checked there is Options for the item, an actor, a baby soul stone (which I am trying because I am an evil mother who will feed that wonderous eternal consciousness I just carried and gave birth to for magical sparkly effects on my equipment)

I noticed the book is gone in this version

Yes, i'm sorry and glad you've noticed it :)

Creating the book takes a lot of time and well good (RPG-) english knowledge. I hope in the final version the book will be back again.

I've got 2 open steps i'm working on, now.

Step 1: Finish the mod

Step 2: Create one or even more Quest Mods for BeeingFemale.... (i hope i can make something like that ^^)... something like a witch you can talk to... and she will cast a spell "Muhaha now you are pregnant for 2 Days! This Baby will grow fast! ring it to me after those 2 Days! Muhaha" ... :D

or maybe something like ... Man: "My wife is lost in a dungeon... she's pregnant and there are monsters everywhere.. bring her back to me - please!"

:D ... but at now... this is just dreaming around :D

I noticed the book is gone in this version

Yes, i'm sorry and glad you've noticed it :)

Creating the book takes a lot of time and well good (RPG-) english knowledge. I hope in the final version the book will be back again.

I've got 2 open steps i'm working on, now.

Step 1: Finish the mod

Step 2: Create one or even more Quest Mods for BeeingFemale.... (i hope i can make something like that ^^)... something like a witch you can talk to... and she will cast a spell "Muhaha now you are pregnant for 2 Days! This Baby will grow fast! ring it to me after those 2 Days! Muhaha" ... :D

or maybe something like ... Man: "My wife is lost in a dungeon... she's pregnant and there are monsters everywhere.. bring her back to me - please!"

:D ... but at now... this is just dreaming around :D

If you want I can do the text for the book into English. Just send me the text and I will message you back with the English translation so all you have to do is copy and paste

Hey guys, I've been waiting for this mod, since the launch of this page, to become stable enough to play casually, is it up to that stage? Because I am really bad at modding. Or are there still game breaking or complexities in game?

Ah darn it - figured I would just start an updated Sexout Fallout TTW game while waiting for this mod to update - now I don't know what game to play D: But, then again, that's a problem I think most would like to have!

No game breaking bugs encountered after a couple hours of gameplay, but I must admit that I ended up having to debug a pregnancy into the game - even at a 100% conception chance for the PC through the ovulation and luteal phases, she was unable to conceive. Could you perhaps give a little more insight into how / the frequency which the mod calculates conception?

Also, aside from the labor pains, I didn't experience any 'side effects' of ovulation pains or menstruation, but then again I did zoom through phases via debugging and waiting for a couple hours. Has anyone experienced cramping symptoms and such?

But enough words - how about some pictures :D - Please note I'm running with the Milk Mod, hence the super huge milk filled boobs - this is NOT the 'huge boob at first trimester' bug that was present in the previous version. The option to disable node scaling for certain body parts is a godsend in regards to compatibility, and just what I was looking for!

post-27178-0-55959200-1396819524_thumb.jpg

After suffering first stage pains for about 10(ish?) hours, the birth begins!

post-27178-0-06079500-1396819540_thumb.jpg

Not sure whether or not expressions were added or were pre-existing due to the disabled camera (you can control it now), but they are a super nice touch of immersion!

post-27178-0-75961900-1396819546_thumb.jpg

And a sincere look of completion and content to top of a baby being born.

post-27178-0-73531700-1396819551_thumb.jpg

I have the Item Option enabled for babbies, and this is what my PC gotta out of the deal. P.S. - It's quite metallic sounding  :huh:

I had no belly growth on females :/ Im going to check if it is because i lacked papyrus stuff :/ great mod. \o-o/ !

Hmm papyrus patch made me unable to save or wait now :/.

Really? None ever has no scale size bug?

Once i install Papyrus i get "VCOMP120.DLL missing" error... I already checked requirements and get 1.7 skse, nothing change :/... idk wtf ?

Hey guys, I've been waiting for this mod, since the launch of this page, to become stable enough to play casually, is it up to that stage? Because I am really bad at modding. Or are there still game breaking or complexities in game?

I've used all of them and I've never found anything game breaking. There were some glitches in V1 and V2 which were visual (NPC's suddenly appear pregnant) but the mod itself always ran without problem for me

I had no belly growth on females :/ Im going to check if it is because i lacked papyrus stuff :/ great mod. \o-o/ !

Hmm papyrus patch made me unable to save or wait now :/.

Really? None ever has no scale size bug?

Ok number 1 are you using a body that has a belly node or pregnancy belly weight? 2 Are you always wearing armor that isn't built for pregnancy through bodyslide ect? 3 If you are using a weight scaling pregnancy body did you use the weight scaling option in the menu?

Ah darn it - figured I would just start an updated Sexout Fallout TTW game while waiting for this mod to update - now I don't know what game to play D: But, then again, that's a problem I think most would like to have!

No game breaking bugs encountered after a couple hours of gameplay, but I must admit that I ended up having to debug a pregnancy into the game - even at a 100% conception chance for the PC through the ovulation and luteal phases, she was unable to conceive. Could you perhaps give a little more insight into how / the frequency which the mod calculates conception?

Also, aside from the labor pains, I didn't experience any 'side effects' of ovulation pains or menstruation, but then again I did zoom through phases via debugging and waiting for a couple hours. Has anyone experienced cramping symptoms and such?

But enough words - how about some pictures :D - Please note I'm running with the Milk Mod, hence the super huge milk filled boobs - this is NOT the 'huge boob at first trimester' bug that was present in the previous version. The option to disable node scaling for certain body parts is a godsend in regards to compatibility, and just what I was looking for!

attachicon.gifBirth Begin.jpg

After suffering first stage pains for about 10(ish?) hours, the birth begins!

attachicon.gifBearing Down.jpg

Not sure whether or not expressions were added or were pre-existing due to the disabled camera (you can control it now), but they are a super nice touch of immersion!

attachicon.gifRelief.jpg

And a sincere look of completion and content to top of a baby being born.

attachicon.gifBabby.jpg

I have the Item Option enabled for babbies, and this is what my PC gotta out of the deal. P.S. - It's quite metallic sounding :huh:

What the hell?

Did you manage to get it fixed or something? Cause damn, I think I nearly lost my lunch with those pics.

Hey This stuff goes over my head but there is a body thing that seems like it might be useful to you: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18908-wip-bodymorph/ it is by expired so it has to be awesome.

Sounds great - i will check it our as soon as i can. At now i'm just a bit afraid of the QT Framework, but seems it's for the executeable - not the skse plugin :D But it sounds great

If you want I can do the text for the book into English. Just send me the text and I will message you back with the English translation so all you have to do is copy and paste

Sounds great, too :D But at first i have to write the book >.< This will take some time

Yes if you make some quests it could be nice to have some king of magic pregnancy like in game of thrones, it would fit the skyrim universe perfectly : )

I'll send you the french mcm as soon as I have time.

Would be realy cool - I'm glad you will translate it. Btw: This sounds great

------------

Yesterday i was testing the mod all day long... above 12 hours!.... And then i've fixed the most important bugs (those spammed my Script Log >.<)

Then everything was working an i was ready for the release (this took around 2 hours)

Now i was testing again ... and now the NPCs won't save anymore ^^... i enabled the Debug messages - and saw that whenever i've changed the location - the NPC states are getting "created".. this isn't normal... for some reason i got a bug now - hope i'm the only one - ... but now testing will be kind of difficulty when the stats won't save anymore :D

Maybe i've just done something wrong... maybe i've just overwritten the "FWController.psc" file (just above 2000 lines of code) ^^

I'm lucky that the MCM Menu is still working (2400 lines of code) that would be fun, re-developing it.

Tomorrow i will test again... Maybe i've just used a damaged savegame.

@xephon: some peaple like it that way - that's why i made it possible to make such a scaling. I prefare more estetic looking (like the beeing female title-image)... but i had a friend long time ago - it couldn't be big enough for him.... tribble F was still to less for him :D

Archived