Sexout Sutra

I have captured the new anims by DMan in Sexout NG V2.6.83b5.

I did each one in succession for 20 seconds each and took multiple shots, refer to file names for number. Also in the zip is the .esp I made to test them, if you want to see them for yourself you can load it up and immediately the King (actor A) will bone you in each of the new anims successively, repeating forever ;)

Sexout Anim codes: 402, 611-629

Three Included Examples:

post-158171-0-31654000-1396995659_thumb.jpg    post-158171-0-65959300-1397000517_thumb.jpg   post-158171-0-84579400-1397000534_thumb.jpg

Sexout-Sutra-DMan-Anims-Sexout--V-2-6-83b5--april-08-2014.zip

• 3 weeks later...

You can add the following links to the OP if you want.

I added the image of the spreadsheet and the spreadsheet to my handy dandy LL google drive.  Both are set to view-only, although you can download either for your own.  The SS was created in Excel 2010.

The navigability of the image leaves a bit to be desired, but the static link was what I was going for.

Image:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzly4E87b9EhSEtXd19oQ21ucEk/edit?usp=sharing

Spreadsheet:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzly4E87b9EhUDYzeUpfZ1NqZ1U/edit?usp=sharing

I will continue to update as I am aware of updates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unless you're a modder or are trying to start sex manually through the console, you don't need to worry about the numbers.  How to get them working in game is a vague question, and the troubleshooting section has lots of threads that will answer whatever flavor of that question you are asking.  If you've only installed Sexout (or Sexout and SCR), sex will never happen.  You must install ADDITIONAL mods that make sex happen.  For easy sex, install Sexout Sex (or Sexout Sex Lite) or Sexout Sexkey.

I just know that everyone is waiting with bated breath for the spreadsheet update.  Realized inconsistencies between Amra's masturbation anim numbers and the number changes for SO v.85.  I've let Amra know.  TBH, I don't know if there's a 1:1 correlation between the position of the anims packaged w/ SO vs. his replacers, nor do I know if that makes a difference to anyone.

I don't think anyone had added pictures for the Mavia anims, here they are by the current (post '84) numberings

All are Actor A: Nobark, and ActorB: Player (female)

301: Supposedly pissing but there is no piss effect/sound so its a little misleading.

811/812: Fisting. Seemed to be slightly clipping/misaligned

821: ActorB suspended in air, looks like it should have a prop or something but doesn't.

Sutra-301-811-812-821.zip

@Odessa

Read your post about Mavia's anims and since i've been working on the msexVeronica mod lately as a sort of 'learning' project, I think i can clarify/add some to your remarks:

301: the piss effect/sound is msex only, the effect is inside the Sound folder included in the mod and is activated from the appropriate result script with: PlaySound msexPissSwallow

811: Vaginal Fisting in the mod, defenitely misaligned (the fist is too high)

812: Anal Fisting in the mod, looks pretty much ok in a girl on girl situation, I therefore use it inside my copy of the mod instead of the 811, since in that position .... ahum, you the point i guess

821: No comments, well actually one. From the first time i saw that anim, I'm puzzled how she manages to defy the laws of gravity in that position

• 8 months later...