Lovers Tomago Club armor and body/armor ideas.

weirdtexan

Hi everyone. Like a lot of you, i really love the TomagoClub mod. And also like a lot of you, i'm disappointed at the lack of variety in parts of it; only one stock pregnant body, no armor or dresses available, etc. Not to knock the great people who made and translated it; we owe them a lot. Still, there could be more to make it even better.

Well first, wanted to point out two things posted on the tomagoclub thread fans of it should know about. One is this post from thomthom that looks to give more variety to the pregnant bodies.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DK4DKQT

I took the 3 shapes that are part of wolf's cursed armor mod' date=' edited out the armor bits, split the mesh, and made upper/lower body for all 3 stages. The bodies are BBB compatible.

That file I posted above contains new meshes, replacement tamagosetbody.esp, replacement setbody.esp (2ch edition 0.3 i think).

I have tried it out and it seems to work okay. If anyone want to mess with it they are welcome to it, I figured I would share my own hacks.

[/quote']

Next is a piece of armor and body meshes worn like clothing found by Maou:

The only armor I know (apart from the one in Cursed Armor) is from DskRings.

Here's the bellies from the DskRings armor set:

Normal

pregnormal.png

Monster

pregmonster2.png

Pregnant Armor

pregarmor.png

There's also some anal beads, but i'm sure no one is interested in those ;)

Now these are pretty damn good to have, but they have their limitations. I'm playing an HGEC Guts character, and i know as soon as she gets pregnant her muscles will disappear until she gives birth, just like other people are gonna have their PCs change shape as they get pregnant.

What I wanted to see was if someone would be able to just take the pregnant bellies off those meshes and make it to where they're just put onto the existing PC's body when the first trimester hits, maybe worn like clothing, instead of the entire body being swapped out; maybe there would also be a way to adjust the belly when worn to make sure it fits with the PC's body.

I've got no modding talent myself, so i have no idea how feasible this is; i don't know if the bellies could just be taken off and put onto each body without having to worry about clipping or anything, or if they could be set to change skin color. But i wanted to see if anyone who does mod regularly would think this is doable.

Let me know what you guys think, and hope you enjoy the armor!

I personally like the fact the entire body changes; the old LoversBorn used an 'outfit' and whenever you undressed or had sex it took about 8 seconds for the 'body' to re-equip itself.

This is immersive... if you have the right armor. Sadly right now you have to put on that dskrings armor if you want to fight without being naked. and it doesn't even have underwear on. Not the best for modest Knight-characters.

I'd like to see a few casual dresses and maybe some basic armor made for the pregnant body. I imagine once they work out the bugs int he mod itself some will be released; but they may just be skimpy anime stuff. I wouldn't mind seeing some more ES armor in pregnant form.

Hm, interesting. Thanks for that Uriel; but having problems getting it working. Tried renaming the mesh file and replacing one of the dresses meshes, but ended up with no hands (even though it worked otherwise). I also tried to mix the armor and the dress to make a more modest outfir but sadly they don't quite mix well; and the main body actually exists on both so they flicker and overlap.

I'll look into it...

Will add hands and foots, maybe with some shoes. You'll be able to replace the mesh from Hentai's Summer Festa then.

Ok, looks like it's ready. Did a .esp, all the textures are in the pack. 3 versions with different shoes. Will add others with updates.

- Download <---

The location is on teh screen. If someone is not sure - it's Arena district, used as a warehouse by many modder's. Have fun.

Forgot to say, this outfits provide 50 armor points as they're made of a crafted leather from the dragon's arse, made to look as a normal cloth. Proficient crafters know it's a dragon's most durable skin part.

If you think the armor needs to be lowered, just say.

samplepu.jpg

Thanks Uriel! Can't wait to see what else you've got cooking.

Wouldn't be that hard' date=' I think. Converting armors is pretty easy but kinda tome consuming. As for a new pregnant body based of the Light Guts body... well, that would require a bit more work.

[/quote']

Damn, that sucks. So, how difficult would the process be for making a pregnant guts body? Would it be possible in TES construction, or would i need a 3d modeling program for it? What about a pregnant belly that could be worn on any body, something that is just set on the stomach? Would that even be doable, or would the different body shapes create conflicts like clashing skin textures and clipping?

Damn' date=' that sucks. So, how difficult would the process be for making a pregnant guts body? Would it be possible in TES construction, or would i need a 3d modeling program for it? What about a pregnant belly that could be worn on any body, something that is just set on the stomach? Would that even be doable, or would the different body shapes create conflicts like clashing skin textures and clipping?

[/quote']

You would need Blender or 3DS Max. No easy way to do that, sorry.

Damn' date=' that sucks. So, how difficult would the process be for making a pregnant guts body? Would it be possible in TES construction, or would i need a 3d modeling program for it? What about a pregnant belly that could be worn on any body, something that is just set on the stomach? Would that even be doable, or would the different body shapes create conflicts like clashing skin textures and clipping?

[/quote']

You would need Blender or 3DS Max. No easy way to do that, sorry.

Well there goes that idea. Damn.

Guest Donkey

Isn't vorb an answer for this one ?? It will automatically fit any clothes to your body, so if you have an pregnant body shouldn't all clothes fit to that ??

Isn't vorb an answer for this one ?? It will automatically fit any clothes to your body' date=' so if you have an pregnant body shouldn't all clothes fit to that ??

[/quote']

No, afaik VORB just checks what body you or the NPC currently has and applies the right armor mesh IF there is a mesh. That's the reason VORB comes with a shitload of meshes. It's impossible to edit meshes ingame.

Okay, I've put together a set of maternity clothing based on a few meshes I've found from places like tesnexus, shy, the meshes that Uriel just posted recently in this thread, as well as some edits that I made as well.  There are also two body meshes, one is a BBB version of one that is also used in tamago club, and another non-BBB (sadly) mesh that I edited some time ago.  There are two dresses based on vanilla oblivion, one dress based on Ryk's simple dress (comes in three colors), and two dresses based off of Hentai's Summer Festa Adoring dress (this one comes in eight colors, and two sizes).  The larger size version of the Adoring dress is one that I made, but it has problems and needs to be properly exported from blender to fix the skin (something I never quite figured out).

The dresses have been placed in the game, found in a chest in mystic emporium, but the body meshes are not in the game.  You'll need to add them to your own SetBody, or replace meshes, or whatever, if you want to use them. 

So yeah, this is more of a modder's resource, or a framework mod for starting a larger collection of pregnancy clothing for tamago club.  I did not add Uriel's version of the adoring dress with shoes, so Uriel (and anyone else who wants to play around), you're free to add them to this and expand upon it.

xLoversMaternityDresses

http://www.mediafire.com/?vhhlvqu69j5dths

xloversmaternitydresses.jpg

(picture doesn't show all the textures for the last three dresses shown)

• 2 months later...

Archived