Tell something about yourself

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the Sun and its daylight even if it's poison to me.

On 2/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, WhyDoesSheLoveMe said:

I think we have the beginning of an accidental coven!

How do I join the circle and what other spells are trademarks of this sacrilegious cabal?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 4:27 PM, Idyll said:

How do I join the circle and what other spells are trademarks of this sacrilegious cabal?

I think you successfully fold a fitted sheet, and that's about it? Probably extra honors upon joining the circle if you learned from a Martha Stewart YouTube video.

Hhmmm. I hadn't thought about other spells and trademarks. I'd have to imagine there's a spell for finding missing socks. There's probably also one for sending people who track dirt on freshly cleaned floors into the abyss. Trademarks are harder. I would think the coven would want to encourage and praise individuality, so probably not ritual robes or anything like that. Any thoughts?

5 hours ago, WhyDoesSheLoveMe said:

I think you successfully fold a fitted sheet, and that's about it? Probably extra honors upon joining the circle if you learned from a Martha Stewart YouTube video.

Hhmmm. I hadn't thought about other spells and trademarks. I'd have to imagine there's a spell for finding missing socks. There's probably also one for sending people who track dirt on freshly cleaned floors into the abyss. Trademarks are harder. I would think the coven would want to encourage and praise individuality, so probably not ritual robes or anything like that. Any thoughts?

Then I'll consider myself a new member!

As for thoughts, I place forth a proposal to make the uniform one's birthday suit, allowing the wear of accessories in order to preserve individuality and clothes suitable for the weather. One may increase the efficiency of one's witchcraft by not increasing their workload with self-worn apparel, with the exception of weather too cold or wet allowing the use of suitable garments.

On 2/26/2022 at 3:56 PM, Idyll said:

Then I'll consider myself a new member!

As for thoughts, I place forth a proposal to make the uniform one's birthday suit, allowing the wear of accessories in order to preserve individuality and clothes suitable for the weather. One may increase the efficiency of one's witchcraft by not increasing their workload with self-worn apparel, with the exception of weather too cold or wet allowing the use of suitable garments.

Welcome to the coven! We're still working out membership cards and places that will give us a discount for having them, but in the meantime, just bask in the warm fuzzies of the coven.

Oooooooo, I like that thought. Body modifications and fuzzy alpaca scarves & mittens for everyone!

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Yes. Didn't you see this?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/goddess_karla_sneaksmile/51621687238/in/dateposted/ 

What do you mean by ''share''?

Do you like femdom art?  

Wrote kind of fast and realised there were interesting links afterwards haha~

Well, I don't know really, in RL I like group-ups about showing creations to fellow artists and they'd do the same, we'd ask and answer eachother on various stuff like technique, inspiration, whatever really. I don't know if it'd work so well between physical art and digital art since there's a stark difference in the application of details... ?

But anyway, yeah I like femdom! ?

Edited by Idyll
7 hours ago, Idyll said:

Wrote kind of fast and realised there were interesting links afterwards haha~

Well, I don't know really, in RL I like group-ups about showing creations to fellow artists and they'd do the same, we'd ask and answer eachother on various stuff like technique, inspiration, whatever really. I don't know if it'd work so well between physical art and digital art since there's a stark difference in the application of details... ?

But anyway, yeah I like femdom! ?

Oh is that. Yes, I really like to talk about art, share points of view, experiences and techniques. After all it's what I do.  

'' But anyway, yeah I like femdom! '' 

Oh. Cool!  I wish there was more content and femdom mods here in LL. 

8 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Oh is that. Yes, I really like to talk about art, share points of view, experiences and techniques. After all it's what I do.  

'' But anyway, yeah I like femdom! '' 

Oh. Cool!  I wish there was more content and femdom mods here in LL. 

Great~

Then I guess it's settled, I'll see about getting my stuff digitised at some point and hit you up for it haha.

17 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Don't you draw digitally?

I would but my tablet's been broken for the past two years and maybe a half even and I've been either too busy, too lazy or didn't remember to get it fixed - I could always get a new one but it'd probably gather dust a while before I found it in me to arrange a setup somewhere again haha...

Plus I kind of forgot how the thing works so here's another reason why I keep pushing it back. ?

• 1 month later...