turbosundance

Very nice mod. This has always been my favorite body replacer but it has never had bbp. Anyway, from what i can see the breast and butt physics look pretty good with HDT. The only issue I can see at the moment is the top4 in the LB_sexy looks kinda odd with the bbp. On my install the breasts are still bouncing through the top a bit (the breasts have more bounce than the top). Is this due to the two different versions of supported and unsupported tbbp?

Last, the LB HD head replaces one of the files from your tbbp (one of the head.nif files I believe). Can your tbbp run without this or is it necessary? Personally I'd like to be able to run the HD head but i'd rather have the tbbp than the HD head. 

Anyway, thanks for this mod. 

Edit: I just tried the supported tbbp version and the top 4 clipping is still there so that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Sorry.  I changed the body meshes but haven't updated the sexy clothes yet.  In time...

Thank you turbosundance! many times wondered why Lady body had no physics. i see this needs Hdtextension and no skeletonfeamale.hkx to function properly. i love HDT but i may not use it because it causes me much stutter when entering a new cell. might you perhaps make a version of this LB that just uses the old reliable skeleton_female.hkx? just normal bbp or tbbp movement. i know the hdt physics is a new and popular thing, and i have no doubt it will be optimized in the future, but for now i think once people get over the bounce and start playing, they might not be content with the cell lag. so a traditional BBP Lady would be a wonderful option

Thank you turbosundance! many times wondered why Lady body had no physics. i see this needs Hdtextension and no skeletonfeamale.hkx to function properly. i love HDT but i may not it because it causes me much stutter when entering a new cell. might you perhaps make a version of this LB that just uses the old reliable skeleton_female.hkx? just normal bbp or tbbp movement. i know the hdt physics is a new and popular thing, and i have no doubt it will be optimsed in the future, but for now i think once people get over the bounce and start playing, they might not be content with the cell lag. so a traditional BBP Lady would be a wonderful option

Same here!!! ;)

My biggest problem is transferring the weighting to clothes and not ruining the existing skirt weighting of clothes.  I'd rather not have to redo any of that stuff.

I don't know whether to call it TBBP or BBP??  the weighting is different from BBP or TBBP and specifically created for HDT so I don't know what to call it.  I guess HDT body?

hi, wanted to see your work but im getting the pointy shapes everywhere, obviously the skeleton, do we enable xpms then do fnis update?  What is the install order?  assuming we already have skse and hdt physics already working?  Thanks!  Tried several things but i either get a nice looking body with no physics or the jaggy planes all over the body lol

Sorry about that.  I messed up the weight slider on an earlier mesh I uploaded.  I have tested the meshes that are available right now and the weight slider works as it should.

Sorry for the issues.

look!!!:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22869-hdt-for-sevenbase-bombshell/

for the test (LadyBody TBBP):

(hdt.xml eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

--------------------------------

Tried - LadyBody bust is too small!!! :D

I'm a bit confused about.  To add collision to the body mesh, do simply link the hdt.xml to the mesh file like you have done here?

look!!!:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22869-hdt-for-sevenbase-bombshell/

for the test (LadyBody TBBP):

(hdt.xml eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

--------------------------------

Tried - LadyBody bust is too small!!! :D

I'm a bit confused about.  To add collision to the body mesh, do simply link the hdt.xml to the mesh file like you have done here?

I have tried. It did not work. :(

Drew I have a problem ( like not just me ) .
I use the electronic translator into English.

I think you can tell me where the error occurred.

I experimented with the body first in Lydia. Achieved results only to find out that it uses man's animation. Blocked meches / ... / character assets / skeleton.hkx ( renamed skeleton.hkx000). TBBP animation works .

Decided to continue to seek to de with the female skeleton , but blocking meches / ... / character assets female / skeleton_female.hkx nothing. I tried a bunch of skeletons. I even put the male skeleton women ( copy and rename ) . Same thing - DEFORMATION AND BREAST ASS .

I will mention an important point - the bodies of the old principle TBBP no deformation no (Dream Girl TBBP for example). In blocking skeleton_female.hkx TBBP animation does not work.

HUGE PLEASE tell me where my mistake. What other files are responsible for the physics TBBP . Lydia male skeleton PHYSICS run correctly!

hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml are where it is necessary in SKSE / Plugins / ... Maybe have other versions ?

P.S.

Understood: it is in the skeleton. Only when everything is OK: only with this skeleton!
But at the dance .... check for himself.

post-14100-0-95505700-1384669810_thumb.jpg

post-14100-0-52029400-1384693602_thumb.jpg

skeleton_female.nif

Hi! It does not work for me. "skeleton_female.hkx" deleted. Installed "LB", "UNPB BBP", "Realistic Ragdolls and Force", "Selena Kate" and "Dual Sheath Redux" with "TBBP Female Skeleton Custom Combo 7".

attachicon.gif1.png

Put the skeleton of # 63. and remove female_skeleton.hkx. But Selena does not work.

I did it! I unpacked Kate.bsa. Moved library HDT (hdt.hml, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.hml, hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll, hdtPhysicsExtensions.log) in a folder with the skeleton. Packed the back. Everything worked!!!

I apologize to the author!!! :blush:

I'm sorry! Continue to work! You are a pioneer!  :heart:  ;) 

Archived