turbosundance

As I understand it, the animation works only thanks to the support of HDT physics system?

It's weighted to work with any of the TBBP and BBP animations but results will vary and you'll often get some degree of crushed breasts. 

I really like to get rid of the forced animations and let the HDT system handle it - this way you can use any animation you want even if it doesn't support BBP/TBBP.  Even vanilla animatioms will result in Breast and butt jiggle with the approriate body and skeleton.

As I understand it, the animation works only thanks to the support of HDT physics system?

It's weighted to work with any of the TBBP and BBP animations but results will vary and you'll often get some degree of crushed breasts. 

I really like to get rid of the forced animations and let the HDT system handle it - this way you can use any animation you want even if it doesn't support BBP/TBBP.  Even vanilla animatioms will result in Breast and butt jiggle with the approriate body and skeleton.

Remove skeleton_female.hkx and then the body won't use the bbp/tbbp built into the animations and will only use HDTPhysics

I will continue to test your body TBBP. ;)

But while the chest is deformed ugly. :(

The last file I have not tried yet....

DG TBBP is well:

LB TBBP shits:

Attached Thumbnails
  • msg-14100-0-45587400-1384192455_thumb.jp
  • msg-14100-0-95832000-1384192466_thumb.jp

That's what happens if you don't remove female_skeleton.hkx and don't use hdt physics instead.  That looks likes the Dragonfly TBBP animation - yuck

DG TBBP is well:

LB TBBP shits:

Attached Thumbnails

That's what happens if you don't remove female_skeleton.hkx and don't use hdt physics instead.  That looks likes the Dragonfly TBBP animation - yuck

I figured out what was wrong. For the test I used Lydia. And it is based on the male skeleton. Accordingly blame - skeleton.hkh. :blush:

Animation works well. Good for you! Just beautiful! But ... ;)

I think it is necessary to change a little weight distribution (see picture):

In my opinion the movement can be increased and a half times.

Animation assholes does not work?

post-14100-0-13841500-1384309675_thumb.jpg

post-14100-0-99481500-1384309689_thumb.jpg

DG TBBP is well:

LB TBBP shits:

Attached Thumbnails

I figured out what was wrong. For the test I used Lydia. And it is based on the male skeleton. Accordingly blame - skeleton.hkh. :blush:

I uploaded a new mesh wiith more weight paint on the upper chest.  This should fix what you pointed out.

I don't know what animation asshole is...

DG TBBP is well:

LB TBBP shits:

Attached Thumbnails

I uploaded a new mesh wiith more weight paint on the upper chest.  This should fix what you pointed out.

I don't know what animation asshole is...

Sorry for my English. :blush:

I was thinking about the ass. :blush:

Could you do the following clothing Serana:

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.ru/2013/10/serana.html

Thank you for your work!

The effect is almost gone. But a little more. See pic.

Physics is beautiful!

post-14100-0-04481800-1384368149_thumb.jpg

post-14100-0-55472100-1384368176_thumb.jpg

hi, wanted to see your work but im getting the pointy shapes everywhere, obviously the skeleton, do we enable xpms then do fnis update?  What is the install order?  assuming we already have skse and hdt physics already working?  Thanks!  Tried several things but i either get a nice looking body with no physics or the jaggy planes all over the body lol

hi, wanted to see your work but im getting the pointy shapes everywhere, obviously the skeleton, do we enable xpms then do fnis update?  What is the install order?  assuming we already have skse and hdt physics already working?  Thanks!  Tried several things but i either get a nice looking body with no physics or the jaggy planes all over the body lol

To install:

-Get Lady Body 2.1 working

-Install oriiginal Lady Body outfits

-install TBBP compatable skelelton

-install my TBBP meshes

-install HDT physics

-optional - install your favorie animation pack and run fins

-rename skeleton_female.hkx to something else

Very nice mod. This has always been my favorite body replacer but it has never had bbp. Anyway, from what i can see the breast and butt physics look pretty good with HDT. The only issue I can see at the moment is the top4 in the LB_sexy looks kinda odd with the bbp. On my install the breasts are still bouncing through the top a bit (the breasts have more bounce than the top). Is this due to the two different versions of supported and unsupported tbbp?

Last, the LB HD head replaces one of the files from your tbbp (one of the head.nif files I believe). Can your tbbp run without this or is it necessary? Personally I'd like to be able to run the HD head but i'd rather have the tbbp than the HD head. 

Anyway, thanks for this mod. 

Edit: I just tried the supported tbbp version and the top 4 clipping is still there so that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Archived