Fallout ENB Beauty Pictures

Guest endgameaddiction

I just uploaded this on Nexus yesterday. Took the screen at 6420x1634 resolution using a friends new ENB Mod. If you like the style of The Road (movie) this is very very much the style you would want then.

bjjj.jpg

I switch in between this and The ENB of The Apocalypse. That ENB is preferably my style I like to go with a bit more. It's not heavily saturated and I disable bloom because I personally can't stand bloom. No offense to those that do like it.

Guest carywinton

I just uploaded this on Nexus yesterday. Took the screen at 6420x1634 resolution using a friends new ENB Mod. If you like the style of The Road (movie) this is very very much the style you would want then.

bjjj.jpg

I switch in between this and The ENB of The Apocalypse. That ENB is preferably my style I like to go with a bit more. It's not heavily saturated and I disable bloom because I personally can't stand bloom. No offense to those that do like it.

I have always marveled at some of the ENB's and their ability to enhance the landscape and such, but with most of them running FRAPS is not possible, This looks marvelous! I just wish I could find a "filming" equivalent that did not conflict with them.

Guest endgameaddiction

That image is the widest image I've taken so far. I have the urge of going into the 8ks, but at the same time I'm a bit paranoid. I did have a film grain effect on here from Directors Chair, but even if I had posted a larger size of this image, I don't think it would be noticeable.

I haven't tried Fraps with ENB.I'm unaware of the conflicts other than the only thing I know about both is that you are supposed to launch the game first (with ENB ofc) and then run Fraps. Same with steam users. Has to do with the overlay display or something like that.

Guest endgameaddiction

Maybe it's only with certain setups, but I have both FRAPS and Steam running pretty much always and neither has given me any issues with ENB.

Also thanks for the recommendation endgameaddiction, found myself a new favourite ENB preset.

Any time. I think the ENB would suit New Vegas very well too.

@Jonas

That's some really nice tweaking. I do like what you've done to it.

Ha, thanks but I suppose I should clarify that by "post-work" I meant with GIMP on the screenshot, lol.  ENBs and their tweaks are an aspect of the game that I've not tried to figure out yet, given that as it is I already usually have 5 projects I'm kicking around or ignoring at any given time.  But this would probably be repeatable for the most part with the Imaginator (which I think exists for FO3?), by using the Rich Colors setting, upping the contrast just a bit, and adding a touch more red and yellow in the color balance.  That's all that I did -- Midhrastic needs very little help to be very beautiful.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Can't let this topic die now can we? Three versions. Default and two post-process. I see what Jorm means now...

DZnVrWEz.jpg

TV ENB Res 6840x1634 16:9 Ratio Resized 2460x587

Is there a bug with ENB 249?

I tested with the ENB 249 installed, ENB 150 installed, and NO ENB installed. I was in Camp Forlorn Hope (New Vegas). Only with ENB 249 do I get a nasty stutter when I sweep my view 180 degrees. This happens even if I use the ENB menu to disable effects.

I would use ENB 150, but it doesn't seem to support borderless windowed mode.

EDIT: I continued testing and identified the culprit. In enblocal.ini, if ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true, it caused stuttering for me.

Changed it to false and now it no longer stutters when turning quickly.

EDIT2: Okay... now I'm getting Out of Memory errors...

Any idea why ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true (ENBoost feature) causes stutters?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Some old one's earlier this year.

ENB of The Apocalypse and Vurt's flora mod.

I'm gonna try to up my ugrid this time for better views.

Some old one's earlier this year.

ENB of The Apocalypse and Vurt's flora mod.

I'm gonna try to up my ugrid this time for better views.

Nice scenery. I have the same ENB as you (Apoc on Medium high with SFX) but I cant seem to get the same clarity as your screen shots

For me, its very dusty and bleak (which is fine). But the bigger problem is lighting. When looking in one direction, the lighting is fine and I can see things well. If I turn my camera around 180 degrees, the opposite side is very dark and in some cases the contrast is so bad that the ground and sky are indistinguishable. Do you have the same problem? I'm not sure if this is a feature or that I haven't set it up properly. (My monitor is calibrated btw).

Archived