The description of this doesn't seem very...well, descriptive. Tell me if I'm understanding this correctly: the point of this mod is when your armor receives enough damage it starts getting chipped away, right?

Yes. I like Amiella because it seems to break away the most and has 10 stages. Schwertleite has 3-4 stages and breaks away more dramatically because of it. I have only used these two armors so the mod I made only augments these two, I however do have plans to do the others once I get the originals working so I can properly test them.

PS There isn't a durability bar and I don't think there is an item to repair armor. You can revert it back to its original state, I have before I just don't know how I did it.

by re-equipping

The description of this doesn't seem very...well, descriptive. Tell me if I'm understanding this correctly: the point of this mod is when your armor receives enough damage it starts getting chipped away, right?

Yes. I like Amiella because it seems to break away the most and has 10 stages. Schwertleite has 3-4 stages and breaks away more dramatically because of it. I have only used these two armors so the mod I made only augments these two, I however do have plans to do the others once I get the originals working so I can properly test them.

PS There isn't a durability bar and I don't think there is an item to repair armor. You can revert it back to its original state, I have before I just don't know how I did it.

If you use a forge/anvil with the armour equipped, it repairs it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that the updated file mentioned by piotrykrzewo fixes the invisible body problem for the fur, leather and ebony armors. Since the file is indeed rather hard to get to if you don't know Japanese, I'll take the liberty of reuploading it here.

BU-Brainsperm.7z

Thank you brainsperm for creating these! 精子脳さん、この装備を作ってありがとうございました!

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/17/2022 at 6:47 PM, AkiKay said:

I absolutely loved this mod. Breakable armor that you could see visually degrade over time! Legendary for it's time. I still hope someone will pick this idea up and continue it. Nobody has done something comparable yet afaik. :classic_sad:

Hi,

Yes I agree . anyone know how to create this ? I do not have the knowledge