View File

BreakUndies for Skyrim? BreakUndies for Skyrim. Not in alpha anymore (I hope)!

Last year JosefGrey came up with the incredibly promising Dynamic Armor Framework (DAF) for Break Undies (BU) before being abducted by Daleks, which meant an equally (if not moreso) skilled, intelligent, and dashing modder had to swoop in to save the day by picking up where he left off. Unfortunately that never happened, so you guys get me instead: the very antithesis of creativity, diligence, and patience. You have only yourselves to blame.

- Scope

This mod is a continuation JosefGrey's scripting work, but adapted to track OnHit events via a magic effect instead of matching the armor condition to player health (thanks for removing armor health, Bethesda). Currently only for CBBE, but brainsperm is also looking into doing some UNPB armor sets too.

- All credits and thanks go to:

JosefGrey - creator of DAF BU and modeler of the damage meshes for the Amiella outfit and MAK Imperial Light armor

精子脳-さん - modeling damage meshes for hide, leather, ebony mail, and more to come (http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/)

- Requirements:

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/?)

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/?)

BU-Schwertleite requires Schwertleite Set for the helmet, gloves, and textures (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19665/?)

- Installation:

1) Extract BreakUndiesFramework.7z archive into your Skyrim directory or install through a mod manager like NMM; this is a required file.

2) Extract/install any of the armors you want to use.

- Use:

You can get these armors by crafting them at the forge or using the additem command through the console.

Amiella Outfit (CBBE): xx000d63

Ebony Mail (CBBE): xx005e3f

Fur Armor (CBBE): xx006927

Leather Armor (CBBE): xx00795b

MAK07 Imperial Light (CBBE): xx0058e6

Schwertleite (UNPB): xx009461

By default a regular attack will deal 1 point of damage to the armor, while a power attack will deal 2, and the armor can take 5 points of damage per stage, but this can be changed by editing a few entries in the armor's .esp file; blocked attacks, projectiles, and magic will not damage the armor.

Damage stage and hit points will persist after you unequip, drop, or shelve your armor.

Armor that you are wearing or is in your inventory will be repaired when you interact with a blacksmith's forge, an armorer's workbench, or a standalone anvil.

The damage mesh occupy slot 48, which coincidentally is the same slot the panties in ChronoTrigger's Remodeled Armor mod occupies; this works out just fine because equipping a BU armor will now unequip both the armor and any panties you were wearing. No more quantum panty collisions.

- Known Issues:

Flashing in a non-kinky manner: with brainsperm's sets you'll notice that the body disappears briefly before the armor appears on it, this is because the base armor is an invisible body so it won't clip with the damaged armor meshes which have slightly displaced breasts (for breast squeezing effect).

CTD when equipping Brainsperm armors: Skyrim may crash for some users when equipping Brainsperm's armors, this appears to be a problem related to how the game handles missing meshes, use the mesh patch if you're experiencing any problems with the set.

- Permissions:

I can't give permission for rehosting this mod elsewhere because half that right belongs to the modelers of the armors, however feel free to use the script to create your own BU armors; just make sure to contact me so I know to update you with a new version of the scripts should I make any updates.

Just tried it out and it works like a charm! Can't wait until there are more armors. If I might be able to make a suggestion for future modders, I think the initial armor should be a bit less skimpy and thus making the armor skimpy through the break function. Still great work!

Your efforts have caused me to come out of the land of shadows where no one every posts anything to say thank you. Thank you! I've been watching and waiting for something like this to happen. It's been very sad to watch projects that do this sort of thing start and die. I'm glad another one is starting up. Please don't let it die like all the others. You have a great thing going here.

Excelent mod, i only have a little question, i use cbbe standart version whit tbbp for the mod devious device and the armors and clothes in general (i love unpb and 7base but they don't have the compatibility what have cbbe) when i equip the amellia armor my chatacter change the proportions of the body, for your mod i need a custom body in specific to fix this issue? Sorry my bad english

your headline is incorrect!

Dynamic armor, what does that mean? Dynamic armor means that these arms "every body type" adapts.

but that is not the case, this was done again just for CBBE! any other body can not use mod!

german \ deutsch !

deine überschrift ist nicht korrekt !

Dynamic rüstung , was heißt das ? Dynamic rüstung bedeutet , daß sich diese rüstung "jedem körper typen" anpaßt .

aber das ist nicht der fall , dies wurde wieder nur für CBBE gemacht ! alle anderen körper können diese mod nicht verwenden !

Dynamic armor, what does that mean? Dynamic armor means that these arms "every body type" adapts.

but that is not the case, this was done again just for CBBE! any other body can not use mod!

german \ deutsch !

Dynamic rüstung , was heißt das ? Dynamic rüstung bedeutet , daß sich diese rüstung "jedem körper typen" anpaßt .

aber das ist nicht der fall , dies wurde wieder nur für CBBE gemacht ! alle anderen körper können diese mod nicht verwenden !

Actually he is correct with his headline. "Dynamic" just means that it works "on the run", based on the current events that happen in the game and that the effects of it also immediately can be seen as you play.

"Fitting the armor to the currently used bodytype" may also be dynamic, but it isn't the only thing that could be called that way, so it wouldn't be correct to do so.

Excelent mod, i only have a little question, i use cbbe standart version whit tbbp for the mod devious device and the armors and clothes in general (i love unpb and 7base but they don't have the compatibility what have cbbe) when i equip the amellia armor my chatacter change the proportions of the body, for your mod i need a custom body in specific to fix this issue? Sorry my bad english

The different proportions are because of each modeler's choice, Amiella was converted by JosefGrey, Imperial Light is based on MAK07's work, and the rest by brainsperm; they're all based off CBBE though, so you need CBBE to have the correct textures. I'm afraid you won't be able to get the armors to fit your character's proportions exactly until someone makes bodyslide files for them, sorry :(

german \ deutsch !

I called it "Dynamic Armor Framework for Break Undies" because that's what JosefGrey called it and, given this project stems from his work, I didn't want to change it; that being said, I believe the "dynamic" part refers to how the armor can switch appearance on the fly (it has a dynamic appearance), so it doesn't necessarily mean it dynamically switches meshes based on what kind of body is in use (which isn't possible, actually, because that would either require an in-game bodyslide program that changes mesh and UV maps real-time or for modelers to make a version of the armor for every type of body for each stage of damage).

My apologies for any confusion though.

ok, thanks for the reply jajajaja i don´t have problem whit the proportions, i only ask because I thought it was a bad instalation of my part, but all work fine :) thanks very much =D 

again, sorry my bad english

How do I know what to put for the 'xx'??

It's the load number for the esp that contains the armor. Basically look at your plugin list and next to the name of the plugin there is a two digit number, this is the load number, replace xx with that number.

I seem to have some issues with brainsperms armors, when I try to equip any of them I get a ctd. The other two armors work fine though(MAK07 light and Amiella's outfit). Is there a file I'm missing? Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I seem to have some issues with brainsperms armors, when I try to equip any of them I get a ctd. The other two armors work fine though(MAK07 light and Amiella's outfit). Is there a file I'm missing? Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Hmm, odd, are you using any skeleton replacers? Like xp32's maximum compatibility skeleton? There might be extra bones in brainsperm's armors that aren't in the MAX/Amiella sets.