bestiality wolf sex problem

Lustfulnight

sorry for starting a pointless thread but all im asking is a simple answer to my problem, 

i recently moved from oblivion to skyrim. ive got sexlab to work with all the annoying software that is needed for it no problem,
eerything works great, then i moved to the next part of any sex mod, sex with all things =D not just humans, once again got that to work. NOW the odd part, every single time a wolf fucks my chick they go into missionary position, which is ok to me, but i really love the doggystyle animation when a wolf or dog is pounding her brains out, BUT everytime it goes to load that animation, it crashes my game, note ive had that animation work perfectly fine before, so many times wolves have mounted my female character in the past, so....why is this issue happening now all of a sudden? i dident add any new sex mods, everything is the same in my load order, i constantly update my FNIS, so....im sitting here scratching my head with question marks all above my head constantly thinking wtf?!?!

am i missing something? did i accidentally replace something? i do add alot of clothing and armor but i dont think thatd do anything to the animation.

I read that changing dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx to dogbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx and wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx to wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx would make the wolves work and disable the dogs. 

Didn't work for me though, I would like wolves over dogs :D

That is no longer necessary, it was a temporary fix to a problem that is permanently fixed in the latest version of FNIS.  Now there is no longer a need to choose between one or the other, you can have both with the latest versions of FNIS.

I read that changing dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx to dogbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx and wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx to wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx would make the wolves work and disable the dogs. 

Didn't work for me though, I would like wolves over dogs :D

That is no longer necessary, it was a temporary fix to a problem that is permanently fixed in the latest version of FNIS.  Now there is no longer a need to choose between one or the other, you can have both with the latest versions of FNIS.

For me still dogs only work and wolves do nothing. I have creature pack 4.0.4 and FNIS 4.0.3

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys sorry for the late response, my internet crapped out on me.
but ya i got it working again which is great, everything worked after i simply uninstalled and reinstalled the creature animation pack.
also! i recently downloaded that defeat mod and it works so much better then the usual creature rape! =D
thanks for all your help and input guys.

Archived