[Question][Req?] Is it possible to use Nudesuit Textures only?

Lodakai

I was thinking that I'd like to use the nudesuit function of sexlab to load ONLY texture alterations WITHOUT switching NIF files.

Specifically... I was thinking of having it initiate the textures from a mod such as sporty sexy sweat during the scenes.. while reverting back to normal after the scenes. However, I wanted my other files to remain constant from the custom race mods that they are using.

In the case of sporty sexy sweat.. I would need to load

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_s,dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_s_default.dds

femalehead_s_high.dds

femalehead_s_medium.dds

I think it would work if I can switch in only the following files if those are too many.

Needed:

femalebody_1_s.dds

Optional:

femalehands_1_s,dds

femalehead_s.dds

I could rename the textures to replace the nudesuit options in the existing files and functionality.  But it would still switch out the .nif files would it not?

EDIT: I could use my custom female NIF files.. but that would create a mismatch with custom races I believe.

Would it be a real pain to implement this option if it does not yet exist? (selecting specific textures to be loaded only)

I really only want to load a specular map once the animations have been initiated.  Or... Equip an item.  There are some mods that include an item with the specular map I want.. I just have to figure out how to get it onto the NPC then removing it shortly after.   If anyone has any idea's I would appreciate it.  

I tried to rename them to use the cum effects.   But..  that just painted the whole npc dark.  ><

Archived