TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP uploaded

tomcat214

Please consider making this mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37026/) work with CB++! Although the mod isn't be completed,  it will be awesome to see most of the boots from TERA become real high heels and fit CB++ custom body.

Sorry, not now.

I'm working on couple new armorsets, converting them for cb++.

I'll get this one in todo list, but work on it will be started only after current job is finished.

I.e. not earlier, than jan 2014.

This is awesome, firstly, thank you.

Secondly...is there any way you could potentially look at converting some Lady Body armors (like Revenant, Huntress, Alina, etc) that would make sense with TBBP? Or is that too much to ask? I was considering just taking a random stab at it myself in a few months time.

You mean Krista's outfits?

from here http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.ru/ ?

Please consider making this mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37026/) work with CB++! Although the mod isn't be completed,  it will be awesome to see most of the boots from TERA become real high heels and fit CB++ custom body.

Hmm, so what function does the HDT menu in MCM do for custom legwear and such? Because at least when I linked Tera armour to HDT via MCM menu it added height to my character.

Yes, it adds height to your character when you are wearing shoes that support HDT. Therefore, modders who make high heels don't need to cut the ankle parts, and your character's legs have original proportion.

Secondly...is there any way you could potentially look at converting some Lady Body armors (like Revenant, Huntress, Alina, etc) that would make sense with TBBP? Or is that too much to ask? I was considering just taking a random stab at it myself in a few months time.

Yuppers, if she'll allow it, of course. I find that her armors are generally of a higher quality than most of what's out there for UNP/CBBE (read: orders of magnitude higher, IMO), s'why I ask.

Edit

I ran across LB Blood Mage for UNP on some korean blog...but navigating those is next to impossible for me. No idea if more conversions specifically to CBBE exist

Hm someone semi-converted Lady Bat (as far as I can tell it's just the boots though)...I've come across some stuff about Krista not wanting people to convert her armors? No idea if that's true. If not, I'll just have to convert them privately somewhere down the road.

first of all great conversion i can see you put alot of work into this but i did notice one issue which is the armor is much larger then the body for some reason even on the underwear it has a small gap between it and her hips aswell as crotch and armors like the rysio armor that look like they sould be form fitting have this same baggy you could say look so just thought i would point this out will take a pic and show you what i mean when i get the chance :D

post-219018-0-08663200-1383864517_thumb.jpgpost-219018-0-82158200-1383864519_thumb.jpg

there is also some bad clipping with larger butt sizes on the 2nd picture and i did a zoomed in picture with the first one to show the gap well but i can still see it when not that zoomed in so hope this helps improve a already great conversion to outstanding :)

Yuppers, if she'll allow it, of course. I find that her armors are generally of a higher quality than most of what's out there for UNP/CBBE (read: orders of magnitude higher, IMO), s'why I ask.

Edit

I ran across LB Blood Mage for UNP on some korean blog...but navigating those is next to impossible for me. No idea if more conversions specifically to CBBE exist

Hm someone semi-converted Lady Bat (as far as I can tell it's just the boots though)...I've come across some stuff about Krista not wanting people to convert her armors? No idea if that's true. If not, I'll just have to convert them privately somewhere down the road.

Well, I'll try. But no promises.

first of all great conversion i can see you put alot of work into this but i did notice one issue which is the armor is much larger then the body for some reason even on the underwear it has a small gap between it and her hips aswell as crotch and armors like the rysio armor that look like they sould be form fitting have this same baggy you could say look so just thought i would point this out will take a pic and show you what i mean when i get the chance :D

attachicon.gif2013-11-07_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2013-11-07_00001.jpg

there is also some bad clipping with larger butt sizes on the 2nd picture and i did a zoomed in picture with the first one to show the gap well but i can still see it when not that zoomed in so hope this helps improve a already great conversion to outstanding :)

Right picture is clear to me, but what's on the left one?

Certainly I'll fix the bug, shown on the right picture.

About armor/body sizes. This is conversion of TERA armors, made by Frigus. All offsets between body and armor are transferred "as it was". :angel:

my apologies bad explanation on my part the first picture is a close up of the torso of the char with a 50% belly slider and the armor seems to be double the setting even at 0% on the slider the armor still fits way to loosely in that particular shot its the rysio armor but all of them seem to have a issue including the various robes and any armor with exposed panties the panties aswell as the stomach area are loose even when not looking at them so close up in other words the armor makes the char look fatter in the waistline area then the slider is set at try building it and look at one of them and turn the preview mesh to the side and you sould see what i mean

:edit: yes put simply what joefantana said lol :edit2: well i understand it being a conversion but you could always improve upon frigus work :)

my apologies bad explanation on my part the first picture is a close up of the torso of the char with a 50% belly slider and the armor seems to be double the setting even at 0% on the slider the armor still fits way to loosely in that particular shot its the rysio armor but all of them seem to have a issue including the various robes and any armor with exposed panties the panties aswell as the stomach area are loose even when not looking at them so close up in other words the armor makes the char look fatter in the waistline area then the slider is set at try building it and look at one of them and turn the preview mesh to the side and you sould see what i mean

:edit: yes put simply what joefantana said lol :edit2: well i understand it being a conversion but you could always improve upon frigus work :)

Sorry, can not reproduce :(

What exactly are the sliders and their volumes you use to get effect on left picture?

for the stomach area which seems to be the problem area i was using big torso 50 waist 50 wide waistline 75 chubby waist 20 belly 50 back 50 hips 5 butt 100 butt small 0 chubby butt 100 roundass 100 that sould cover it i think altho the problem persists even when i have those all set to default try turning it only halfway to the side and turn the top of the mesh in the preview window toward you and look down through the models cleavage you sould see the pocket of space in the armor and its present in all the armors.

and i did infact look up frigus work and yea its there too i dont think he noticed it was there.

still awesome conversion though and i might be able to when the next bodyslide update with outfit studio comes out be able to fix it myself and upload a fixed version on here with your permission of course :) cause i am pretty good with brushes just not good at 3d modeling X_X

for the stomach area which seems to be the problem area i was using big torso 50 waist 50 wide waistline 75 chubby waist 20 belly 50 back 50 hips 5 butt 100 butt small 0 chubby butt 100 roundass 100 that sould cover it i think altho the problem persists even when i have those all set to default try turning it only halfway to the side and turn the top of the mesh in the preview window toward you and look down through the models cleavage you sould see the pocket of space in the armor and its present in all the armors.

Thanks, that's exhaustively full answer.

I'll check if I can fix it. Possibly in new version.

I got a quick tip for you to make these armors form fitting to the body while having the full body inside the armor. Since I saw this problem in both frigus's and Warmaster's version of the mod, with both of them trying to fix it but finds it difficult to make these body tights

As you notice from working with some of these armors, You want to make them more form fitting or your character will look a little "fat" when wearing them. However, since these armors have relatively low vertices number, you can't be really precise when weighing the armors for movements. The worse offenders are usually the arms and legs area (mostly the joints), where there are lots of movements during gameplays. So you'll see a lot of clippings in those areas because the low vertices does not allow for delicate mesh weighing. So you either delete parts of the body (which makes weight slider almost impossible) or make the armors around that area bigger, making it more baggy

However, if you use 3ds max, there is a way to increase the amounts of vertices on the mesh without ruining the overall looks of the armor (for the most parts). Have you ever heard of "Turbosmooth?" It's a modifier that you can put on a mesh to increase its vertices exponentially. So you'll double the amounts of vertices, allowing for finer mesh weighing and more accurate armor movements with the body. The only catch is you'll have a bigger file size at the end and might cause performance problem for slower machines. But for the most parts, it should be okay if you only double the amounts and don't go too far.

Just check the modifier tab in 3ds max and the option should be there. One thing to note, always weld and smooth the meshes first before you apply turbosmooth on them. This is to prevent damages to the meshes when you do turbosmooth, causing it to have spikes and deleted sections. So always weld the entire meshes by 0.001 value, smooth the meshes and then apply the modifier. Most meshes should turns out okay. This will allow you to make the armor more form fitting to the body without the worry of clippings during motion (there might still be, but not as much as before, and you can fine tune the weigh better).

Sorry, not now.

I'm working on couple new armorsets, converting them for cb++.

I'll get this one in todo list, but work on it will be started only after current job is finished.

I.e. not earlier, than jan 2014.

First off thank you for this most awesome conversion, I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Secondly if ya don't mind me asking, what new armor sets are you working on?

First off thank you for this most awesome conversion, I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Secondly if ya don't mind me asking, what new armor sets are you working on?

Well, let it be a secret for now.

I'd like to avoid PM asking about the progress and when finally it will be done :)

the CB++ meshes are only for version 1.2 yea?

New CBBE tera came out

Changes from 1.2 to 1.3:

- Optimized meshes:
Castanic Hunter, Silver Spellword, Rubicite, White Mage, Highelf Paladin, Berserker Metal, Elven Inquisitor, Scion Plate, Trielek, Elven Scaled, Quantum, Myrmidon, Jalmarak, Skysoar, Viator, Karassia, Rysio, Voidmeld, Arcadia, Nightwinder, Leafchaser, Atroscine, Clarion, Deathshell, Viridinium, Xenocite, Sententia, Val Tirkai, Elenium, Timerender, Steelgaze, Blade Dancer, Brigandine, Deathskin, Sikhanda, Divinesight, Ascendant, Gildhorn, Elseworlder, Royalrite

- Seven new armors added:
Tenebrescent, Chaos Bloodplate, Phonic, Ebon Shroud, Graceshed, Necrosin, Elleon

- Fixed and updated crafting recipes

- Robes are now light armors and have updated enchantments

- Elleon has now preview models for every armor part

Have fun converting the 7 new armors

Great work! Thank you very much indeed!!!!

Will there be a 1.3 convertion? I just cant play without bodyslide!! 

Yes there will  be 1.3 version support. Please do not ask when :)

When?^^

No little joke, great work man. Finally bodyslide for my Tera armor that i like so much and now much more :)

But another question, they are developing a new Bodyslide tool(Caliente, CT77 and Jeir)... seems to be a really strong program.

Do you have any information about compatibility with your mod.

When?^^

No little joke, great work man. Finally bodyslide for my Tera armor that i like so much and now much more :)

But another question, they are developing a new Bodyslide tool(Caliente, CT77 and Jeir)... seems to be a really strong program.

Do you have any information about compatibility with your mod.

What about me? ;_;

:P

EDIT: 100th post -.-

And yep, all existing BS conversions will remain compatible (it's still the same program after all).

What about me? ;_;

:P

EDIT: 100th post -.-

And yep, all existing BS conversions will remain compatible (it's still the same program after all).

sorry, don't know that you work at this too^^

get my infos from a post in the nexus comment section

aaaaand that sounds good. i'm very excited of the new bs :)

Archived