TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP uploaded

tomcat214

Guest Jenova23

Anyone know of a mod that you can use this with I would like to use some of these armors but I"m not sure how to integrate them into my game I don't like freebies like a maybe a quest or something that would go with these armors I would just like a legit way to obtain it.

ok so I intstalled everything correctly(I think lol) and after I adjsut the armor in body slide i get a ctd when I put the armor on

I'm 99.9% sure it has something to due with the skeleton your using

Im using The skeleton of female models by Ning and CHSBHC,CBBE.

but you gotta love when it works in the BS but not in game lol

Ok if i have to be VERY ungrateful and critical: i dont like the tera boots cuz they make your legs seem shorter since the boots dont use HDT, so this conversion sucks

Unfortunately i m not such a person. This conversion adds so many more good looking armors for CB++. Thanks a lot

ok so I intstalled everything correctly(I think lol) and after I adjsut the armor in body slide i get a ctd when I put the armor on

Actually I think the issue is that the some of the BBP armor file paths are using \ instead of / when exporting. jonusl2d mentions this on the first page. It's not a skeleton problem. I had the same problem when I tried to create some BBP armors, CTD whenever I tried to put on the chest piece, but when I switched to the non-BBP meshes, there were no CTDs when I put them on.

EDIT: Actually it might be skeleton. -_-

Anyone know of a mod that you can use this with I would like to use some of these armors but I"m not sure how to integrate them into my game I don't like freebies like a maybe a quest or something that would go with these armors I would just like a legit way to obtain it.

Firstly you'll need to install the original mod (as OP says), it includes the TERAArmors_CBBE.esp to include the armors in your game, the textures and the file meshes that you're gonna replace with your custom body build. Then you can craft em or look for em in with the console (check the armor overview in the link), and then adding em to your inventore using the proper command.

Guest Jenova23

Firstly you'll need to install the original mod (as OP says), it includes the TERAArmors_CBBE.esp to include the armors in your game, the textures and the file meshes that you're gonna replace with your custom body build. Then you can craft em or look for em in with the console (check the armor overview in the link), and then adding em to your inventore using the proper command.

I know how to install this what I meant was this armor is not lore friendly and I would like ideas on where I can put this in the skyrim world via creation kit I don't want to just craft the armor in order to get it I want to earn it through a boss fight or something I was hoping  there was a Tera world space or some kind of quest mod out there I can add it to.

Actually I think the issue is that the some of the BBP armor file paths are using \ instead of / when exporting. jonusl2d mentions this on the first page. It's not a skeleton problem. I had the same problem when I tried to create some BBP armors, CTD whenever I tried to put on the chest piece, but when I switched to the non-BBP meshes, there were no CTDs when I put them on.

Atroscine for sure suffers from this problem, but the xenocite armor does not. Try it.

THe problem of reverse slashes wasn't an issue with crashing, it prevented bodyslide from exporting the mesh properly, unless there was a created file path for it to directly overwrite.

-SNIP-

THe problem of reverse slashes wasn't an issue with crashing, it prevented bodyslide from exporting the mesh properly, unless there was a created file path for it to directly overwrite.

I see. But in any case I was getting crashes on some of the armor chest pieces when I created meshes for BBP, but the non-BBP ones didn't cause CTDs.

-SNIP-

I see. But in any case I was getting crashes on some of the armor chest pieces when I created meshes for BBP, but the non-BBP ones didn't cause CTDs.

If BBP meshes crash but non-BBP ones don't, it can only be the skeleton. Use XPMS.

Basically what cell said. There is generally 3 causes for crashes on item equip. 1. Bone reference that isn't present in the skeleton (bbp/tbbp usually) 2. Corrupt meshes either due to poor export or pyffi (had bodyslide corrupt one mesh one time in the early releases). And last is general resource exhaustion crash (basically loading a highpoly/high resolution armor and crashing due to hardware limitations ie Osare culotte is very high poly)

Please consider making this mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37026/) work with CB++! Although the mod isn't be completed,  it will be awesome to see most of the boots from TERA become real high heels and fit CB++ custom body.

Hmm, so what function does the HDT menu in MCM do for custom legwear and such? Because at least when I linked Tera armour to HDT via MCM menu it added height to my character.

This is awesome, firstly, thank you.

Secondly...is there any way you could potentially look at converting some Lady Body armors (like Revenant, Huntress, Alina, etc) that would make sense with TBBP? Or is that too much to ask? I was considering just taking a random stab at it myself in a few months time.

Archived