New bbw body

Yea… I guess that justifies the problem. (Not sure if Dovahkiin, a warrior with a soul of a dragon who is destined to defeat the "world-eater" Alduin would actually look like that in the first place) Oh well, who cares anyways about TES lore. It's a fantasy world so why shouldn't Dovahkiin not be able to stand from what, -a massive chunk of fat or (Anything that explains the belly)? Just like the common trope where less armour gives more defence in fantasy games!

Cool man, looks like your fantasies were too cool for me.

google translate? good, cause you'll never get what I'm saying :D

Yea… I guess that justifies the problem. (Not sure if Dovahkiin, a warrior with a soul of a dragon who is destined to defeat the "world-eater" Alduin would actually look like that in the first place) Oh well, who cares anyways about TES lore. It's a fantasy world so why shouldn't Dovahkiin not be able to stand from what, -a massive chunk of fat or (Anything that explains the belly)? Just like the common trope where less armour gives more defence in fantasy games!

Cool man, looks like your fantasies were too cool for me.

It seems the reason of your offtop is more mysterious than my imagination.

BBW body type  (edition from jacques00, who fixed bug on left leg and added butt bones with belly bone) :

attachicon.gifSkyrim_newbody_(20 weight step).jpg

attachicon.gifcoldsteelj bbw body (beta) tbbp - fixed.zip

Thank you very much for your help Jacques00.

P.S. Maybe someone want to make request for different body type?

awesome ;-) how do we make a request, please?

Em, give me a link on art with body type which you want to see in the game.

nah take your time make it perfect, its your creation dont stress yourself since your are its maker

Hm, I thought the proportions were fine enough already.

Well, not for me. I can release this body type which you can see on video only without weight change support. 

How did u make that belly??

it would be perfect for pregnancy on my bodyslide preset

By using blender.

Did they ever release a export script for skyrim???

That one method to getting nifs was really irritating

Who is "they"?))) I don't know what "they" released or want to release, but there is no complete script for blender to export skyrim meshes. You can use script for fallout 3 which can import and export nif files, but there is many problems with adaption exported nif file to work it in Skyrim correctly (I mean it is easier to use 3ds max nif plug-in, because it is adapted for Skyrim).

Okay I'm sure this is a stupid question but I'm only experienced in SOME aspects of dealing with these files, could someone please tell me how to get that kind of jiggle and what textures should be used? I'm using a TBBP skeleton but the breasts don't move as much as in the video, and I'm using normal UNP textures. So I'd assume it's CBBE but I want to be sure

Okay I'm sure this is a stupid question but I'm only experienced in SOME aspects of dealing with these files, could someone please tell me how to get that kind of jiggle and what textures should be used? I'm using a TBBP skeleton but the breasts don't move as much as in the video, and I'm using normal UNP textures. So I'd assume it's CBBE but I want to be sure

XPMS skeleton + http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-release-v9-28-minor-v11-2-see-release-info-in-op-xp32-hair-physics-upd-in-op/

You were able to create the belly jiggle? How'd you do it/could you share it?

I did what Cold steel told me in reply to my own question in the post above mine, but it had some jitter -- until I found out that it was simply the version of the HDT physics I was using. When I found the link for newest version the jittering issue stopped and I was able to recreate the jiggle from the video. I only say it was hard because at first I didn't read carefully enough and was trying my own solutions to that jittering issue up until I finally noticed the actual fix.