New bbw body

Does it work with this dynamic weight change mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17160-weight-change-realistic-needs-and-diseases/

Also where can I find compatible armor/clothing mods? Stuff like armor and clothing mods should really be mentioned in the first post.

Does this work? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Don't know about that dynamic weights mod.

There are no clothing mods.

No, Bodyslide won't work with this body. It used the CBBE body as a base, but added vertices to the mesh; this makes it incompatible.

Though you could try and shape the CBBE body to the New BBW Body in 3DS Max/Blender/ZBrush/Etc. and create a Bodyslide slider from it.

Edit: Just found a tool that created a pretty damn good conversion of the CBBE body, to this BBW body.

Currently creating sliders based on the mesh's variations.

Edit2: Managed to isolate the belly from the rest of the mesh. Attempted the breasts, but that's just too damn tough. Can't be assed with the rest of the body.

Going to have a go at the BBW+ body too.

Does it work with this dynamic weight change mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17160-weight-change-realistic-needs-and-diseases/

Also where can I find compatible armor/clothing mods? Stuff like armor and clothing mods should really be mentioned in the first post.

Does this work? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Like I already said it is compatible to every mod. That mean it work with dynamic weight change.

All armor/clothing mods are compatible to this mod, but no one of them will use this body mesh and I don't think someone adapted any armor for my body mesh. That mean you can see this shapes only without armor (untill anyone adapt some armor for this body mesh).

Uploaded a bunch of bodyslide sliders, amongst them is one that imitates the New BBW Body. I think it looks pretty good, considering the low poly count.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59876/?

Amazing work, but for some reason my bodyslide.exe crashes every time I am moving your sliders :(

Edit 1: Looks like if I am just moving sliders nothing happening for most of them, but "inflated belly" slider work fine. Actually some of them work too, but body mesh explode : 

post-61580-0-11481700-1438023965_thumb.jpg

So, inflated belly slider works fine, and three of them work too, but with this explosion. All other sliders does not work for me for some reason :(

Edit 2: I tested them on CBBE body model. This sliders I can see only on "CBBE body", "CBBE body BBP" and "CBBE body TBBP" models ^-^

Amazing work, but for some reason my bodyslide.exe crashes every time I am moving your sliders :(

Edit 1: Looks like if I am just moving sliders nothing happening for most of them, but "inflated belly" slider work fine. Actually some of them work too, but body mesh explode : 

attachicon.gifbodyslide.jpg

So, inflated belly slider works fine, and three of them work too, but with this explosion. All other sliders does not work for me for some reason :(

Edit 2: I tested them on CBBE body model. This sliders I can see only on "CBBE body", "CBBE body BBP" and "CBBE body TBBP" models ^-^

Could it be that you're not using the latest version of Bodyslide? It was updated a week ago, and there were some significant changes made.

If you are using the latest version, I'll give you a copy of my CalienteTools folder, which you can use to see if you still get the issue.

Uploaded a bunch of bodyslide sliders, amongst them is one that imitates the New BBW Body. I think it looks pretty good, considering the low poly count.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59876/?

Hi Coldsteel.  I'm not sure if you have resolved the issue, but I had a similar issue at first when the sliders were not showing up.  I had to copy the new .BSD files to the CalienteBody folder.  Then edit the SliderSet.  Not sure if this will help you but this is what I had to do to make the sliders appear.

Could it be that you're not using the latest version of Bodyslide? It was updated a week ago, and there were some significant changes made.

If you are using the latest version, I'll give you a copy of my CalienteTools folder, which you can use to see if you still get the issue.

Thank you. The new bodyslide version solved this issue ^-^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Yourskyrim

Is there a bodyslide preset of this bodytype? So I can make armor fit to the body? 
I was wondering how you made the belly so big

Is there a bodyslide preset of this bodytype? So I can make armor fit to the body? 

I was wondering how you made the belly so big

The ColdSteel body is in this Additional Sliders package on the Nexus.  I used some of them to help me with making armor fit the body with my Adiposian mod.  Hope this helps!

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/19/2015 at 9:31 AM, Guest Yourskyrim said:

Hi

Do you have the meshes from the Bigger Breast, butt and smaller belly version?

Greets

Hey Sorry for the delayed response. I'm unclear on what you are needing. Bigger breasts butt and smaller belly of what body or character?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...