New bbw body

BBW body type  (edition from jacques00, who fixed bug on left leg and added butt bones with belly bone) :

post-61580-0-70930400-1383380355_thumb.jpg

coldsteelj bbw body (beta) tbbp - fixed.zip

Thank you very much for your help Jacques00.

Another BBW body with belly jiggle (betta) :

Screenshots with 70% body weight :

post-61580-0-04094700-1383756719_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-71327500-1383756727_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-28847000-1383756734_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-17002400-1383756744_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-67193200-1383756760_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-09501900-1383756767_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-44773900-1383756749_thumb.jpg

post-61580-0-09852600-1383756774_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-62729400-1383756780_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-18952700-1383756794_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-08598500-1383756804_thumb.jpg

post-61580-0-32744300-1383756814_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-24241500-1383756822_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-20636400-1383756830_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-05820600-1383756836_thumb.jpg

post-61580-0-60809600-1383756990_thumb.jpg

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16tc1s_skyrim-fat-belly-jiggle-betta-test_videogames (link on video)

coldsteel's bbw body(belly jiggle).rar

Requested body with bigger boobs,butt,tights and smaller belly :

post-61580-0-50955300-1385125643_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-32325100-1385125652_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-63569900-1385125659_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-87638700-1385125666_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-98461000-1385125675_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-59625000-1385125820_thumb.jpgpost-61580-0-21496800-1385125828_thumb.jpg

new bbw+.rar

Require :
1) TBBP body compatible skeleton like XPMS.
2) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/? .

Installation :
Replace femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 files in "Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\" directory.

that looks like a skin weight issue, make sure the wight on leg is not affected by the tummy weight,, think the character as a doll each part u can take away is its own moving skin part,(animation)

a body can be chopped into peaces, arms/legs/torso/neck/heck   it can be mnore describing then that =P when painting weight u have this in mind ,each connection btween leeds/wrists ext is blue (less affect(yellow(notisable(red(huge impact

that looks like a skin weight issue, make sure the wight on leg is not affected by the tummy weight,, think the character as a doll each part u can take away is its own moving skin part,(animation)

This is not paint weight problem. Femalebody_1 mesh don't have any bugs like femalebody_0. It is only weight slider bug.

This is not paint weight problem. Femalebody_1 mesh don't have any bugs like femalebody_0. It is only weight slider bug.

Or you simply messed up with vertex count. which would not be the same between Femalebody_1 and Femalebody_0 bodies

Or you simply messed up with vertex count. which would not be the same between Femalebody_1 and Femalebody_0 bodies

Jacques00 already fixed this bug, but I can't understand how to translate his explanation, so I just released his edited version and I am waiting for his answer on my message.

"Edit: Oh nevermind--it seems I fixed it by chance. The problem was the BSDismemberSkinInstance... It seems if you liberally apply the selection for that, it will produce those morph anomalies. When I applied the selection symmetrically and neatly, the morph glitch disappeared." --- maybe someone here can explain me what does this mean (jacques00 is offline at this moment and I just don't know how when he come back to answer).

I thought it was a vertex count issue as well, but the vertices all lined up and I could morph between both shapes flawlessly in 3ds Max. The main issue (I recently found out) was the "BSDismembermentSkinInstance" (or Skin Partitions)--for some reason, they were sloppily placed and some faces might have been left out (it is ideal to have all faces assigned to a slots/partitions). So I just redid the Partitions and made sure it was clean and all faces were used. That seemed to have fixed the issue.

I thought it was a vertex count issue as well, but the vertices all lined up and I could morph between both shapes flawlessly in 3ds Max. The main issue (I recently found out) was the "BSDismembermentSkinInstance" (or Skin Partitions)--for some reason, they were sloppily placed and some faces might have been left out (it is ideal to have all faces assigned to a slots/partitions). So I just redid the Partitions and made sure it was clean and all faces were used. That seemed to have fixed the issue.

Thanks for the answer, now I understand that problem was in skin partitions but I still don't know how to fix it? Do you used 3ds max to redid Partitions or nifscope? Is there any tutorials on how to work with it? I am actually even don't know what exactly is "skin patitions" :( Well, it would be great if you can give me some link on tutorial where I can see or read how to work with it.

Thanks for the answer, now I understand that problem was in skin partitions but I still don't know how to fix it? Do you used 3ds max to redid Partitions or nifscope? Is there any tutorials on how to work with it? I am actually even don't know what exactly is "skin patitions" :( Well, it would be great if you can give me some link on tutorial where I can see or read how to work with it.

Yes, I used 3ds Max to edit meshes, but I'm sure there's a way you can do it in Blender. I would not advise doing it in NifSkope, unless you want to spend infinity years working on it!

Here is a tutorial I found but it looks like there's a lot of reading involved:

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tutorials/article/111-creating-skyrim-armor-in-blender-part-1-understanding-skin-partitions-nifskope/

The first couple pages explain what the Skin Partitions are and what part of the mesh each partition is properly located, then the next pages will go start on making the mesh (maybe stuff you are already familiar with), and after some steps, it'll get to actually implementing the Skin Partitions.

Hope this helps!

Yes, I used 3ds Max to edit meshes, but I'm sure there's a way you can do it in Blender. I would not advise doing it in NifSkope, unless you want to spend infinity years working on it!

Here is a tutorial I found but it looks like there's a lot of reading involved:

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tutorials/article/111-creating-skyrim-armor-in-blender-part-1-understanding-skin-partitions-nifskope/

The first couple pages explain what the Skin Partitions are and what part of the mesh each partition is properly located, then the next pages will go start on making the mesh (maybe stuff you are already familiar with), and after some steps, it'll get to actually implementing the Skin Partitions.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for this link, but even with this tutorial I can't understand how to create new partitions. This man says : "Select the faces that will belong to the "calves" (Remember the picture from Part 1). Make sure BP_LEFTLEG is showing in Vertex Groups name (use the arrow to switch) and click Assign." - so, I need to select faces with calves partition when I even don't know which of that faces are from calves? It looks like I need to delete all partitions and paint weight with it, then I need to create every new partition for all this parts of body. For me it looks like painting weight by my hand, because I need to select vertices for every part of partition, but to do this I must know which vertex group was in every old partition...

Argh, maybe there is a tutorial for 3ds max? Since 3ds max have better plug-in to import/export Skyrim nif files, maybe it is easier to create partitions there?

Thanks for this link, but even with this tutorial I can't understand how to create new partitions. This man says : "Select the faces that will belong to the "calves" (Remember the picture from Part 1). Make sure BP_LEFTLEG is showing in Vertex Groups name (use the arrow to switch) and click Assign." - so, I need to select faces with calves partition when I even don't know which of that faces are from calves? It looks like I need to delete all partitions and paint weight with it, then I need to create every new partition for all this parts of body. For me it looks like painting weight by my hand, because I need to select vertices for every part of partition, but to do this I must know which vertex group was in every old partition...

Argh, maybe there is a tutorial for 3ds max? Since 3ds max have better plug-in to import/export Skyrim nif files, maybe it is easier to create partitions there?

Assigning partitions just labels what face belong to which partition. For naked bodies, usually selecting all the faces and assigning them to "Skyrim Main Body (Slot 32)" is all you need. But for complex armors or bodies that need to clip when boots, gloves, helmets, etc. are put on them, then you'll need to assign those faces to the proper slot so the geometry can disappear when it is covered. The important thing is to make sure all the faces are assigned to partitions (even if it's just for one slot) and that no vertices or faces are assigned to multiple slots (faces assigned to more than one slot).

I am more familiar with how 3ds Max does it's BSDismembermentSkinInstance, and it's usually the last step I have to take when making custom bodies. The technique in Blender looks essentially the same from what I can see. But here is a 3ds Max tutorial on it:

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/3ds_Max/Guides/Dismemberment

Hope that helps!

Assigning partitions just labels what face belong to which partition. For naked bodies, usually selecting all the faces and assigning them to "Skyrim Main Body (Slot 32)" is all you need. But for complex armors or bodies that need to clip when boots, gloves, helmets, etc. are put on them, then you'll need to assign those faces to the proper slot so the geometry can disappear when it is covered. The important thing is to make sure all the faces are assigned to partitions (even if it's just for one slot) and that no vertices or faces are assigned to multiple slots (faces assigned to more than one slot).

I am more familiar with how 3ds Max does it's BSDismembermentSkinInstance, and it's usually the last step I have to take when making custom bodies. The technique in Blender looks essentially the same from what I can see. But here is a 3ds Max tutorial on it:

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/3ds_Max/Guides/Dismemberment

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much, it was much easier to understand in 3ds max. Now I can fix this bugs.