crying face textures?

sikamikanico78

Guest kimbale

Being on the "More emotional impact in Skyrim" crusade, i heartily ask for this too! I'd have made a thread sooner or later...

With all the dynamic texture change stuff that's being developed there could be a nice dynamic and scripted use for textures like that.

here i found the file... i am using CBBE body so some textures in the hips are missing...cause this is for CHSBHC body

here are some SSpost-41520-0-23040400-1383318850_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-74722400-1383318860_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-86168100-1383318867_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-33188600-1383318876_thumb.jpg

and for comparison here is the amazing seprm replacer for sexlab on my cbbe custom body with that alternative skin (more relistic niples and stuff)

but no crying textures for the face )/

post-41520-0-63309800-1383319212_thumb.jpg

Just a sec ago I made some tears to the CBBE Mature skin texture mod, I'll upload it for you guys.

Here's a sample of Lydia sad... Poor Lydia...

Tears_Lydia.jpgCry_2.jpg

This is just a quick edit, I might go further and make it more realistic later.

Wow looks really good!!

if this can somehow be Incorporated into sexlab

this + the facial expressions is going to be such a fantastic add on

Just a sec ago I made some tears to the CBBE Mature skin texture mod, I'll upload it for you guys.

Here's a sample of Lydia sad... Poor Lydia...

Tears_Lydia.jpgCry_2.jpg

This is just a quick edit, I might go further and make it more realistic later.

Wow looks really good!!

if this can somehow be Incorporated into sexlab

this + the facial expressions is going to be such a fantastic add on

Its quick start, need some improvement with the face texture and specular map.

ok i am uploading the CHSBHC buckake body here for the fellow that asked it and for anyone who wants to work on it....

bring forth the TEARS!!   :Pattachicon.gifBukkakeBody.7z

That cum looks realistic!!! Do you have the cum as layer in psd format?  I could then easily import it for the mature skin texture.

If not its ok, I just think it would be awesome for some poses I plan on making.

ok i am uploading the CHSBHC buckake body here for the fellow that asked it and for anyone who wants to work on it....

bring forth the TEARS!!   :Pattachicon.gifBukkakeBody.7z

That cum looks realistic!!! Do you have the cum as layer in psd format?  I could then easily import it for the mature skin texture.

If not its ok, I just think it would be awesome for some poses I plan on making.

unfortunately i dont have it since i am not the creator  :/

also since those are textures they work for all the bodytypes... u might have some missing hip textures but u can replace them with any other body texture u have

Archived