Animations by BLEAGH. Chow Time, updated 2/8/14

bleagh

I replace animation to Arrok_Blowjob_xxx

reset sexlab setting ..it still the same

it become like this :-/

XqfMDO4.jpg?1

Each animation is set up with it's own offset and orientation by default.  I tested by replacing the fisting animation and it worked ok.  Sorry, I was too lazy to set up anything else.

I replace animation to Arrok_Blowjob_xxx

reset sexlab setting ..it still the same

it become like this :-/

XqfMDO4.jpg?1

Each animation is set up with it's own offset and orientation by default.  I tested by replacing the fisting animation and it worked ok.  Sorry, I was too lazy to set up anything else.

Lol, exact same ones I swapped out. Guess I am not the only one who doesn't use the fisting anims.

Even works great with some of the transparent boot mods.

uhhhhhh, question, where do I put the files?

- Open: meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

- Backup: Ex: 

AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A3_S3.hkx

- Rename:

bleagh_footjob_A1_S1.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A1_S2.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A1_S2.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A1_S3.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A2_S1.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A2_S1.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A2_S2.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A2_S3.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A2_S3.hkx

Copy and Replace: Renamed files to "meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab"

- Run: FNIS for users

- Optional: In game enter in the mod configuration menu -> SexLab -> Toggle Animations(or something like this) -> Disable all except AP_Fisting

Worked like a charm to me =) and they are GREAT! You did a great job with those two skeleton bones 0o hoping for more in the future

I tried this. But if I toggle only AP_fisting nothing happens with matchmaker. If I toggle two animations, only one animation plays.

Any guess what I did wrong? I`ve run fnis. I`ve renamed as said. There were also three "extra" AP_fisting files originally which I didnt do anything with.

- Open: meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A3_S3.hkx

- Rename:

bleagh_footjob_A1_S1.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A1_S3.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A2_S2.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

- Optional: In game enter in the mod configuration menu -> SexLab -> Toggle Animations(or something like this) -> Disable all except AP_Fisting

Worked like a charm to me =) and they are GREAT! You did a great job with those two skeleton bones 0o hoping for more in the future

I tried this. But if I toggle only AP_fisting nothing happens with matchmaker. If I toggle two animations, only one animation plays.

Any guess what I did wrong? I`ve run fnis. I`ve renamed as said. There were also three "extra" AP_fisting files originally which I didnt do anything with.

Check that the file names match the originals exactly. If you're not comfortable with copy and paste just wait and they'll make their way into a framework sooner or later.

When I get a moment I'll whip up something to add them in properly for the less technically inclined.

- Open: meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A3_S3.hkx

- Rename:

bleagh_footjob_A1_S1.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A1_S3.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

bleagh_footjob_A2_S2.hkx -> AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

You need to go to the Sexlab animations options and reset animations list, wait a few seconds till it has told you the animations have loaded.

I just copied the _A1_S3 & _A2_S3 to replace the S4 and S5 animations as well so your foot job can go all the way. ;)

Yess! Got it working. Actually... I suspect it has been working all along. The reason I couldn`t trigger it with matchmaker was because AP fisting was set as a aggressive animation in sexlab :blush: .

Once that option was unchecked it works flawless!

Bleagh, I must say. You got quite som expectations on you after the female masturbation animation you made earlier, and now this one. This is awesome! :D

****added 1/9/2014***

Foojobs!  3 animation files each for 2 actors.  I have another 3 stages planned that will be coming later this week, but here are a few to play with till then.  

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.jpg

Have fun!

You are a great!  ^_^

I can not wait to see all Three new stages of Footjob animation :blush:

I hope that in future updates of SexLab, is integrated as a new animation true and his own, without having to overwrite the other, it deserves as soon as possible! ;)

I'll add the new animation set next SexLab update, thanks.

Also I don't know how much you plan on animating, but if you're willing to help I really need an animator to help me with a new feature for SexLab v1.40 I've had planned for awhile but never been able to do since Skyrim animators are in short supply.

I plan on adding enter/exit transition animations to replace to the ragdoll ending. For example if an animation ends with a female laying on her back, at the end of the animation instead of ragdolling or instantly resetting to standing like SexLab does now, they would play a generic lying to standing animation, if the male was kneeling at the end of the animation, they would play a generic kneeling to standing animation, and so forth.

If that sounds like something you'd be willing to help out with and have the time, send me a PM and I can get you more details and hash out the particulars.

Also I don't know how much you plan on animating, but if you're willing to help I really need an animator to help me with a new feature for SexLab v1.40 I've had planned for awhile but never been able to do since Skyrim animators are in short supply.

I plan on adding enter/exit transition animations to replace to the ragdoll ending. For example if an animation ends with a female laying on her back, at the end of the animation instead of ragdolling or instantly resetting to standing like SexLab does now, they would play a generic lying to standing animation, if the male was kneeling at the end of the animation, they would play a generic kneeling to standing animation, and so forth.

If that sounds like something you'd be willing to help out with and have the time, send me a PM and I can get you more details and hash out the particulars.

That sounds like a great idea. If I knew how to do it I'd help, but I haven't a clue! :D

Good News! ^_^

The absence of a proper animation of initial entry and final exit is one of the most serious shortcomings of SexLab, besides the lack of some animations "special" (footjob, ginding, blackberries fantasy and extreme position, better gang-bang etc. ..), animations and gadgets ZAZ are too few in relation to the vast panorama of BDSM / Kink which is huge variety and quantity of tools and gadgets, also on the monster animations there is much to improve and add.

However, already have a good animation of entry and end, as well as being fundamental to not only look like a big container, but a complete work worthy of being remembered in time.

With regard to the aid for the animations, I'm asking some of my amaci who study computer science if they would be interested in devoting some of their precious time, which is unfortunately little nrl their case.

maybe this guy's forum might help: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24889-footjob-grinding-and-extreme-new-poses-for-future-animations/?do=findComment&comment=632370

I added some tweaks and 2 new stages to the first post.  Let me know what you think.

against what the animations were replaced?

Odds on favourite it would be Fisting anims again.

EDIT: Animations look great, that last one is possibly the best I have ever seen with a TBBP butt.

Maybe split the last anim though, it is already over before the lady gets anywhere near you with her feet. Splitting of at where she speed up would be better, if possible.

I love that you gear the animations towards the IFP mod as well.

Great work so far.

I added some tweaks and 2 new stages to the first post.  Let me know what you think.

against what the animations were replaced?

Two new Amazing animations which files should be replaced for see all 5 animations:

AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A3_S3.hkx

Ps: I look forward to the Sixth footjob animation!  :heart:

Archived