A little BIG question

dje34

Is there a way to make all the mods based on SexLab Framework work together ?

If yes, how ?

(Install and Load order list ?)

If not, why ?

A simple question to you, but I already think the answer will be much more difficult to understand for me...

You can easly get the appropiate load order with BOSS, and yes, so far all main SexLab mods works well toghether, but may be some exceptions so check the compatibility/incompatibility each time you add a new SL mod. Some of em are redundant, for example, I use SL Sanguine's Debauchery and SL Defeat, one trigger the enslavement system when you are at x% of HP, the other triggers rape animations. Well its just setting at your own taste in the mods config, for example I want to be raped if my enemy gets me under 50%, and I want my enemy to enslave me if he gets me below 10%, putting an example.

Other than things like that, its not any complicate if you know how to mod properly and use the appropiate tools.

Archived