SexLab Help

toastie2035

Hello all,

New to the site and fairly new to modding Skyrim, so let me go ahead and apologize ahead of time for, what some may consider, newbishness.

First of all, this site and community seem awesome!  I have been able to figure out most things on my own rummaging through existing threads and what not, but I'm still having a little trouble fully understanding how SexLab works.

I have the latest version of Skyrim and SKSE, SkyUI, and SexLab installed and have run FNIS (I've also run FNIS every time I've installed/uninstalled a mod, in case there was any question).  I also understand that on its own, SexLab does nothing, and have been trying the various mods throughout the site.  I guess what I'm getting at is, is there a way to set and use only specific animations?  Does the mod affect what animations are used or that can be chosen?  Say for instance, I just want a character to give titjobs, how does one go about setting that up?  Is there a specific mod I should use?  Thanks again for any help with this.

Yes & No.  Within the MCM for sexlab, you can enable/disable animations, either overall, for agressive, and/or for foreplay.  So you could enable titjobs for any type animation, or limit to agressive, or have it as a foreplay option.  However, your questions seems like your asking if you can limit an animation to a particular character/NPC.  If that's what you asking, then no, it's not possible with any mod I know of.

Some of the SL plugins, will have ways of limiting the type of animation, usually through dialog.  For example, with the Submit mod, when you successfully seduce an NPC, the dialog allows you to choose the type of sex animation (oral/vag/anal).  It however does not let you specify WHICH animation of that type to play.  Again, though, if you limit SexLab through the MCM to use only one animation of that type, then it will only play that animation.  Other SL plugins may allow you to choose specific animations (not familiar with all of the various SL mods available).  There was another mod here (can't remember the name - maybe Lovers Hook, or Book of Love maybe) where it limited what animations the PC could use until they "learned" that position from either another NPC/hooker, or possible watching a random sex animation.  However, I don't think that one was ever updated to the current SL version.

Yes & No.  Within the MCM for sexlab, you can enable/disable animations, either overall, for agressive, and/or for foreplay.  So you could enable titjobs for any type animation, or limit to agressive, or have it as a foreplay option.  However, your questions seems like your asking if you can limit an animation to a particular character/NPC.  If that's what you asking, then no, it's not possible with any mod I know of.

Some of the SL plugins, will have ways of limiting the type of animation, usually through dialog.  For example, with the Submit mod, when you successfully seduce an NPC, the dialog allows you to choose the type of sex animation (oral/vag/anal).  It however does not let you specify WHICH animation of that type to play.  Again, though, if you limit SexLab through the MCM to use only one animation of that type, then it will only play that animation.  Other SL plugins may allow you to choose specific animations (not familiar with all of the various SL mods available).  There was another mod here (can't remember the name - maybe Lovers Hook, or Book of Love maybe) where it limited what animations the PC could use until they "learned" that position from either another NPC/hooker, or possible watching a random sex animation.  However, I don't think that one was ever updated to the current SL version.

Thank you for the helpful response.  After tinkering with the SL settings in the MCM, I've found the animation section you were referring to.  Still, I don't think I've quite mastered SL yet.

Back to my boobjob question (sorry, I like bewbs).  While browsing through the animations section I noticed that there seem to be different "categories" of sorts, with what appear to be different animations for the different acts, i.e. AP Boobjob (from the Animated Prostitution mod), Boobjob, and Arrok Boobjob -- the latter two of which I haven't quite figured out how to access. 

While trying the AP mod, there was a specific dialog option for titjobs, which was nice, but the default AP animation is somewhat jerky (pardon the pun, right?)  Is it possible to use the other titjob animations instead, or am I stuck with the AP animation since that is the mod in use?

Again, I appreciate any help on figuring all this out.  It's a little overwhelming in the beginning.

You should try a SexLab mod called MatchMaker, it basically does activate the animations you want, mainly for testing/fapping purposes. It's kinda bugged so I wouldnt recomend you to use it other than in a testing savegame. For sustantial sexlab mods (prostitution, combat/rape, quests, etc.) if you want your girl to perform only one kind of boobjob (for example Arrok's), then disable the others in the SexLab menu.

You should try a SexLab mod called MatchMaker, it basically does activate the animations you want, mainly for testing/fapping purposes. It's kinda bugged so I wouldnt recomend you to use it other than in a testing savegame. For sustantial sexlab mods (prostitution, combat/rape, quests, etc.) if you want your girl to perform only one kind of boobjob (for example Arrok's), then disable the others in the SexLab menu.

Thank you sir, I will give that a try.

Archived