Depends on what it needs from dawnguard, and how the scripts interacts with it. if too many stuff from dawnguards is used it could be real pain removing any dependency. and then there is greater chance you will brake the mod along the way because the scripts no longer finds stuff it needs reference etc.. you will need wreybash and TESVEdit to fully fix it and a lot of luck you don't break anything else.

If anyone remember multiple marriage i manage to fully remove dependency of dawnguard without breaking the mod but it wasn't easy.

Will not work with Cots Or any other child flagged character's I know but I do see it trying to at times, It does the same with my adult characters at times, they bounce off of them a few times and then just go back to what ever until i hit wait. Going to try a complete re-install of Skyrim and see if its just my game.

The problem is not there when the creature is with you. The problem only appears when the creature is not in the same cell as you.

Say I told the creature to train, so it would attack nearby npcs, but suddenly it got left behind, say, still inside a house.

Uploaded an update for this issue.

Thank you so much!

It fixes the issue!

Now I can leave my trolls back home to play with my prisoners.

Draugr animation don't work anymore (T pose, running FNIS don't fix it). Somebodye else, have the same issue?

Same here as posted above. Draugr and trolls for me just stand there while thin air nails my character. Not sure why only affects those two. Using other mods I can get wolf working... but not via train option or sexis defeat. Draugr is 100% broke for me.

Hello thanks for the mod, I wanted to ask about extras bestiality how can I get the troll with erect cock?

Open folder /data/meshes/actors/troll/character assetes/ and rename all files ending with _nude or _erect like the other files without these endings. Example: You have troll.nif and troll_erect.nif. Delete troll.nif and rename troll.erect.nif to troll.nif. 

Same for draugr, falmer etc. The Downside: they are now always erected. Seems to be the only solution to make bestiality extras compatible with sexlab

couldn't figure out why mine wasn't working either! thanks!

I had this mod working and really liked it but it does not get along with AFT which I don't think is this mods fault but more the way AFT works everytime I spawn a new creature an talk to it, it gets added into one of AFTs follower slots and does not get removed when you dismiss the creature and soon all 31 follower  slots of AFT will get filled up with creatures that no longer exist and will start  to cause save game bloat and prevent some save games from loading, I have a few custom followers so I just can't part with AFT and if it was the same creature ID spawning each time  I think it would be ok, But if anyone uses AFT and has issues with Save games this is probally why,  maybe if there was a way to capture a creature or use the vanilla talk to hire/follow from a "Zoo type of thing"  it would maintain the same Form ID or if AFT had a clear follower by slot function but it doesn't it just clear every slot at once and you lose any gear you have given your followers, the two mods would like each other, But my Female Elf sure does miss being tackled by her wolf friend and trained just as she goes into combat...lol

i had this mod working with only dremora, even though he is the receiving side. Is there something im missing?, did save then load game, did clean save, new game, etc. I decided to use beastilityrape or something like that and it work fine with that mod, is there any suggestion why this one won't work with other creatures? thanks.

Only the Dremora works - the rest of the monsters just stand there while my character performs the sex animations.  I have creature animations turned on the sexlab menu.

I have Sexlab 1.24 installed as well.

Any idea on what is causing this?

Eric

EDIT: Nevermind.  It has been a while since messing with FNIS I forgot there was a creature update.  I installed that and problem solved.

Guest witchblade

Only the Dremora works - the rest of the monsters just stand there while my character performs the sex animations.  I have creature animations turned on the sexlab menu.

I have Sexlab 1.24 installed as well.

Any idea on what is causing this?

Eric

EDIT: Nevermind.  It has been a while since messing with FNIS I forgot there was a creature update.  I installed that and problem solved.

Creature update? Can you link me to that?I 'm having a simillar problem