Kitiara: Anyone have the most recent version?

He asked to be banned by request. He's planning to make a new account and re-invent himself, I believe. The mod will be back eventually :).

Oh...oooohhhh. I don't even know what to say to that. Unless it was sarcastic and nexus nazis banned him for something that boggles the mind? No?

Well, anyway, I was curious because I use the mod. Carry on.

not sure if there's some rule about where your first post is supposed to be, but for anyone curious, i did some digging and came up with this:

"Kitiara is no longer on the Nexus because her author took her off. DK had a lot of RL stress and some RL tragedy pile up on him, and the comments thread on Kitiara (as well as other things I'm sure) just threw him over the top. I hope DashingKnight can make a recovery and repost his mods in the future, but for now there's no way to get Kitiara.  "

No evidence that they were actually "banned" more like they just had RL issues and left.