[Wip] Intimacy Project

t3589

Faction reputation should absolutely play a role on attraction, it is non-sense to be able to flute Veronica/Cass if you have bad reputation with BoS/NCR......

Other "interaction" I can recommend are:

1. Companion training:  (Maid, prostitute, body guard, house wife, mistress, slave trainer...etc),

2. Slave training (cat girl, slave girl, pony girl, cow girl, dog girl...etc)

3. Comment on your relation with other NPC (Willow may not happy with your relationship with other girls, Veronica may interested to share the girls with you, comment on your polygamy practice.....etc)

Faction reputation should absolutely play a role on attraction, it is non-sense to be able to flute Veronica/Cass if you have bad reputation with BoS/NCR......

Other "interaction" I can recommend are:

1. Companion training:  (Maid, prostitute, body guard, house wife, mistress, slave trainer...etc),

2. Slave training (cat girl, slave girl, pony girl, cow girl, dog girl...etc)

3. Comment on your relation with other NPC (Willow may not happy with your relationship with other girls, Veronica may interested to share the girls with you, comment on your polygamy practice.....etc)

I'm not sure if I understand how faction relations would make you more or less attractive in appearance?  I can see them factoring in either A. The desire to be in a committed relationship with you, or B. The satisfaction level of a current relationship, or even C. They could make you more intellectually/politically attractive I suppose, but not just by looking at you.  Maybe I should call it sex appeal instead of attraction?

Companions for the most part I'll probably leave to individual companion mods unless they request integration.  Though training of sorts is already planned in the form of being able to, in the course of the relationship, push relationships in different directions.  ie. Dominate until becomes Submissive, or Submit until becomes Dominant, or Coerce until they try that kinky position you wanted to try out but they didn't at first, or Seduce to get your way.  That sort of thing.

How do you define slave?  If you simply mean a committed submissive sex partner, then that's already planned in the form of Dom and Sub.  If you mean legal ownership, I have no plans to implement legal ownership type relationships.

Jealousy is planned I just forgot to add it to the list.  In order to be jealous they have to find out about your cheatin ways via Rumors which is on the list.

What do you think?

Have a good look into how the NX variables work, with a good setup using those other mods could easily integrate into using your mod then for dialogue options etc :)

Copy that.  I'm hip to NX and buildref.  This will be a generic framework for the most part kind of like SmallerTalk but with relationship tracking.  Then for example if another modder wants to get more specific with dialogue on individual npcs they'll be able to.  I hadn't planned on writing any dialogue that's specific to an individual, but rather specific to the tracking of the relationships.

The prize of this mod will not be the dialogue (at least not my dialogue lol), but in the tracking of relationships that others can plug actor specific dialogue into.  I'll provide a dialogue guidelines text file at some point for community contrib.

Sounds really promising what you are planning. Looking forward to your mod.

Comments/Suggestions to rape:

-One of the sexout mods enables the player perk Masochist. If you chose this perk you could it make more difficult for the player to resist rape attempts.

- Karma/Faction/Crime hit if you rape.

Is there a way to restore faction rating? This may be too harsh, in skyrim it was very cool with the nice zaz prison mod where you could get your punishment then but where not a permanent enemy.

Maybe you could add a money fee instead. Every rape attempt costs something like 500 caps. The major factions keep track and when you see one of the officials like a ncr soldier or legionaire they approach you and request that you pay the caps. If you can't pay them then depending on faction they force you to do stuff:

-NCR

They first give you a period of a couple of days to accumulate the money, if you fail to do so a faction hit or they send you to major drahti (sexout tryout) and you have to whore enough NCR soldiers for free to pay your debt. 1 NCR soldier = 20 RNK dollars, so it would be quite a task if you are a serial raper.

-Legion

If you are male, they don't care, if you are female they should probably enslave you. Tryout or Msex fort mods could handle that then.

-Fiends

They don't care, but the specific fiend you raped should probably try to get revenge eventually.

Please include the zaz animations too as choice options for player raping, i would like to whip or restrain my victims :D .

Furthermore if you get raped your rapers should also maybe steal some or all of your gear and/or tie you up/immobilize you for a while, so that they can flee and you can't immediately take revenge. If you plan to use MCM menus these could be options.

To my opinion, a "appereal/attraction/sexappeal"-base-mod shouldn't give to much to specivic things like rape or slavery (and to my opinion we have enough rape/slavery content in sexout already - but as sayed this is just my opinion).

So a base-sex-appeal-mod would/should work for me like this - (just a very simple example):

1. - We have a basic "sex-appeal" for the Courier to an NPC by Charisma and Race (basicly Humans are more attractive to each other, but a quest-mod could include an npc who has a special attraction to asian, caucasian, ghoul ...) it can be changed by the coriers clothes, and an external mod can change it by the behaviour of the courier.

The "sex-appeal" controls the need or whish of the npc to have sex with the courier.

2. - There should be a basic "Like"-variable! This could be based on the faction rank or other variables. It is the level, how much a npc LIKES the courier without sexual needs. This variable could be changed by an external mod, too.

So in an external Mod there could included very easy:

A npc who has a higher LIKE-level, then his SEX-APPEAL-level to the courier, would never(!!!) rape the courier, or try to enslave him.

A npc needs a high SEX-APPEAL- and LIKE-level to get jealous.

If the courier has a high SEX-APPEAL to the npc, this will raise his lust-level.

[...]

Sorry, right now I get disturbed ... but I think, you know what I mean.

@xboronx - It's meant to be harsh.  There are plenty of mods that let you get away with rape as entertainment.  I'm only including rape as a feature for two reasons. 1. Because rape deeply effects relationships (playing SOFO on the victim path will shed some light on this for you).  2. Because I've always wanted more interaction than other rape mods currently provide (ie. Ways to resist or submit).

Now don't take this the wrong way, I am speaking from my own personal viewpoint. ie. I'm not making it harsh just to shit on or defame other rape mods.  I personally view rape as an evil and disgusting crime that destroys lives and ripples through relationships effecting people who were not even involved in the rape.  That being said, I do also see it as an 'adult situation' that turns formerly kiddy cartoon villains into real monsters.  It gives evil teeth which allows me to get emotionally involved in championing against them.  So I freely admit that I'm biased in that respect, and I may need some convincing to let go of that viewpoint.

I had however planned on pretend rape (role playing rape between consenting partners).  Also I agree that ZAZ should be available at some point in the mod.

@Swyke - Agreed on plenty of rape mods already.  Races are already planned to factor in on a generic level. ie. Human/Creature.  I'm not sure if I want to decide for every NPC which races they like or don't though.  Liking is planned in the form of flirting/affection among other things.  Satisfaction levels will work somewhat like what you illustrated.

Let me clarify Attraction.  Attraction as it stands is simply an approach mechanism.  It's a 'Do I want to approach?' variable for unmet NPCs, and a 'Gee you look lovely/handsome today./That outfit is making me horny!' dialogue variable for those you are already in a relationship with.  And really that's all it does.  I had planned on the PC being able to modify attraction. ie. An NPC who isn't attracted to the PC at all at first, but over time and interaction the PC begins to appeal to them.

Thanks to both of you for your input.  Keep it coming.

For Attraction perhaps you can work with DoctorSax to add a couple of NX Variables based on Clothing Evaluation. Like AppearSlutty, AppearTough, BreastExposure etc.

Attraction is already based on what you're wearing.  Though for now I only added a few clothing eval checks, namely Sexy/Slutty/Pretty/Nude, just to make sure it worked.  I will later include a more comprehensive list.  SCR will be a requirement as I'm using the form lists it has with GetEquipped to modify attraction.

So I'm not sure I understand why I would need to pass clothing eval checks to NX vars for?  Can you elaborate?  Do you mean use NX vars so other mods can determine who likes what individually?  Forgive me, I'm slow sometimes.

Well I was thinking perhaps for example there could be a NX variable for Slutiness attached to each actor based on what they are wearing rather than checking they are wearing something slutty, perhaps moreso a NX Variable for PotentialForRape based on factors such as Slave Appearance, Nudity, SkinExposure, Slutiness, Sexyness, Drunkness, Dominance, Submissiveness, Toughness & Charisma, Weapons. Some other mods may use that variable to determine dialogue options for when they want to initiate sex. The variables would be better part of clothing evaluation I suspect and read by you, I was more thinking of if you wore more than one slutty item it counted higher, but probably beyond the current framework, Now I think of it, I'm talking crazy talk I think, please ignore me :)

By the way I plan to expand SexoutDrugging so there will be a NX variable that tells the amount of alcohol in an actors system that might be useful for you later, I plan to integrate it with all the vanilla alcohol and control their durations from this mod and expand their effects based on intoxication level 0-100, 100 being comatose.

; rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOD:fAlcohol" = Alcohol quantity in system 0-500 for duration clipped 0-100 for effect

Another thought I had is as the way your mod sounds,  it is going to be incompatible with mods like BrutalRapers & SexualAssualt as it replaces their Rape function and would be silly to run them together anyway so one thing that you might find necessary is basic creature support option too or those mods perhaps need to be able to turn off Humans. Or the other option is if it's not to your taste, leave it and someone else could write a creature rape mod to go with yours to fill in the gap.

@xboronx - It's meant to be harsh.  There are plenty of mods that let you get away with rape as entertainment.  I'm only including rape as a feature for two reasons. 1. Because rape deeply effects relationships (playing SOFO on the victim path will shed some light on this for you).  2. Because I've always wanted more interaction than other rape mods currently provide (ie. Ways to resist or submit).

I see. SOFO is one of the very few mods i did not try because i don't like Doc Mitchell much. I agree with both points, and especially point 2 i also see as something which can be improved a lot. As you say there are not enough options currently but rather you are normally via dialogue or another trigger enslaved for a very long time or it is only an one time rape without much consequences ingame.

Only noteworthy expection is another kick in the head, but the raping is there extremely limited on the other hand, basically always only the small one time rape scene before you get knocked out afaik.

I think what you plan is extremely time consuming because of all the various dialogue branches, but it would greatly enchance rape (and for the later part sex in general) in the game the more variances you manage to include.

I could imagine the following possibilities for submitting:

-Victim begs for mercy (the higher the rapers karma, the higher the success chance, like the common "good to neutral" ncr soldier could feel guilty after the rape and release you)

-Victim promises anything, maybe the raper gets greedy and gives you then a quest to also earn him xxxx caps

-Raper eventually loses interest

-Random distraction like an enemy or monster, would happen especially in outside areas, you get a chance to escape

Resisting:

-Prerape threatening the raper that you will kill him if he dares

-during the rape probably some kind of random check influenced by your checks would work best. The stronger/better at unarmored combat/the sneakier etc. you are the higher is your success chance which would probably mean that you manage to grab the rapers weapon or something like that and defeat him. Unsure how to implement it in the game though.

But finally there are also those after rape scenarios the real badboys would probably chose but which are hard to implement:

-when they are done with you they sell you as slave to a slaver faction (like female pcs to the legion), but that would probably be way too much scripting effort i can imagine.

-they would simply kill you (but that would be gameover then and bring no gameplay benefit at all)

Now don't take this the wrong way, I am speaking from my own personal viewpoint. ie. I'm not making it harsh just to shit on or defame other rape mods.  I personally view rape as an evil and disgusting crime that destroys lives and ripples through relationships effecting people who were not even involved in the rape.  That being said, I do also see it as an 'adult situation' that turns formerly kiddy cartoon villains into real monsters.  It gives evil teeth which allows me to get emotionally involved in championing against them.  So I freely admit that I'm biased in that respect, and I may need some convincing to let go of that viewpoint.

I had however planned on pretend rape (role playing rape between consenting partners).  Also I agree that ZAZ should be available at some point in the mod.

In real life i totally agree. But this is an adult rpg and i would occasionally enjoy to play a bad player character. And especially since you plan to make your mod so deep to include affection and lasting remembering of your prior evil deads this would lead to very cool possibilities imho. Two example scenarios:

-Your PC falls in love with a NPC, but the NPC neglects him/her. So an evil PC would probably "love" the NPC then in a weird way by trying to break and enslave him/her via rape, torture, humiliation, drugs ........ . Could lead to interesting developments if you implement them, the victim could pretend to submit and try to escape/kill the PC or it could get so broken that it commits suicide. Then since you keep track of the relations possibly the friends of the victim could try to rescue him/her.

-You could play a variant of the legion scene in nipton, especially when you join the legion. So you would kill most people on your raid but spare a few which you only rape. Meeting those npcs later again would be very interesting if you include fitting random dialogue options.

Because this makes imho the bethesda games through your nice modders work so cool. They enable you to roleplay dark fantasies. I enjoy both sides, submissive/masochistic and dominant/sadistic fantasies.

I think being able to apply a psychological profile to the PC or NPC

could provide a template for possible dialog paths as well as affecting

the consequences of actions by or against the player character. I'm

going deeper than masochist/sadist here. Think of the girls who like bad

boys and like to date abusive assholes as an example, or a masochistic

girl who puts on trashy clothes and hangs out in the bad part of town

at night or associates with seedy characters. If you sell drugs to NPC's

it's not unreasonable to expect to be assaulted at some point.

BY the same token you have some guy who hits on girls constantly and

might not take no for an answer.

What if the psychological profile was set by dialog choices and actions; if

you flirt a lot you get hit on a lot (marked as a flirt). If you tease but don't

put out you accumulate 'resentment points' and marked as a cock-tease;

higher chances of rape as a result. Rape causes psychological damage

and manifests as a lowering of stats for the victim, but may increase strength

or melee skills due to a desire for revenge - set by psychological profile.

There could be a fully fleshed-out Black Widow psych type that seduces

and then victimizes men, or a Lady Killer alternative. There could be pure heart

characters where victimizing them would turn a faction against you; but you

would have the ability to mask your identity 'ski mask'. THere would be a risk

of being identified by the NPC if you encountered them after the dirty deed,

however..

Question:  What's a good price for don't rape me bribery?  I have it at 100 caps atm.  To low/high?

@Halstrom - No, I don't think it's crazy talk. In fact the clothing evals I have in it right now are cumulative.  They stack on attraction.

Ooooo love the alcohol idea.  That could work in nicely to increase the vulnerability of being taken advantage of.  I haven't gotten to explore drugging yet, though I do have it installed.

I have SexoutAssuault installed and am using it during testing.  It shouldn't be incompatible.  I'm going to use it along side this mod because it provides combat rape, which I have no plans for in this mod.  And I agree there should be plenty of MCM toggles to disable this and that.

@xboronx - I just finished adding the following options to escape rape attempts:

Struggle(Strength)
Wriggle(Agility)
Hand2Hand(Unarmed)
Intimidate(Charisma)
SweetTalk(Speech)
OutWit(Intelligence)
Bribe(Barter)

So for example the dialogue for barter could double for promise anything/beg like you said.  Same for threaten/intimidate.  Outwit could have dialogue like 'Look out behind you!' or an endless combination where applicable.

Also, I get that it's only a game.  I do not intend to exclude the option to play an evil char in any way.  However, I would argue that 'evil' becomes an empty experience as well as a meaningless term unless there is real opposition to it.  I would argue (and often have) the same thing for good.  I mainly play good (also sometimes tainted heroes) and I can tell you that the value of the experience is in it's opposition.  I find triumph over evil to be a meaningless concept when there is nothing at stake.  IMO, to truly play an evil char means to overcome the obstacles put in place by your opposition.  Otherwise evil is no different than good and becomes flavor selection.  ie. Is the flavor of chocolate evil or good compared to vanilla?

I think what we should really discuss (instead of our philosophies) is to put MCM options in that allow you to 'de-fang' the mod.  Which I'm not against.

I think being able to apply a psychological profile to the PC or NPC

could provide a template for possible dialog paths as well as affecting

the consequences of actions by or against the player character. I'm

going deeper than masochist/sadist here. Think of the girls who like bad

boys and like to date abusive assholes as an example, or a masochistic

girl who puts on trashy clothes and hangs out in the bad part of town

at night or associates with seedy characters. If you sell drugs to NPC's

it's not unreasonable to expect to be assaulted at some point.

BY the same token you have some guy who hits on girls constantly and

might not take no for an answer.

What if the psychological profile was set by dialog choices and actions; if

you flirt a lot you get hit on a lot (marked as a flirt). If you tease but don't

put out you accumulate 'resentment points' and marked as a cock-tease;

higher chances of rape as a result. Rape causes psychological damage

and manifests as a lowering of stats for the victim, but may increase strength

or melee skills due to a desire for revenge - set by psychological profile.

There could be a fully fleshed-out Black Widow psych type that seduces

and then victimizes men, or a Lady Killer alternative. There could be pure heart

characters where victimizing them would turn a faction against you; but you

would have the ability to mask your identity 'ski mask'. THere would be a risk

of being identified by the NPC if you encountered them after the dirty deed,

however..

A lot of this functionality is planned.  Though you put it nicely.  I never thought about it in terms of psych profiles which is a neat concept.  There are a lot of lists in SCR already that peg down different types.

Early on I thought of having dialogue choices that allow the player to set outright each NPC individually to how they want them to be.  But scrapped that idea just because it didn't sound as fun as manipulating NPCs into position, sometimes with success and sometimes not.

Question:  What's a good price for don't rape me bribery?  I have it at 100 caps atm.  To low/high?

Ooooo love the alcohol idea.  That could work in nicely to increase the vulnerability of being taken advantage of.  I haven't gotten to explore drugging yet, though I do have it installed.

100 caps sounds good to start with though perhaps if you could set the amount by the risk somehow, modifying it by how much of a fight the Rapist is prepared for or wants, (some would just skip any dialogue and grab the victim then take your caps too), how late it is, location, number of non-evil NPC's around, ideally being raped in a legion or powdergangers camp should require a big payout. Any rape occurring in a place like GoodSprings Saloon would probably result in the Patrons attacking the rapist. Behind it after dark would be a different story.

Oh and opened drugging around 5 hours ago for a quick look into alcohol functionality, got carried away and just finished coding it all :)

All looks good, I am testing it now, probably release it over the weekend. So you can use that NX variable if you like.

@Halstrom - No, I don't think it's crazy talk. In fact the clothing evals I have in it right now are cumulative.  They stack on attraction.

I have SexoutAssuault installed and am using it during testing.  It shouldn't be incompatible.  I'm going to use it along side this mod because it provides combat rape, which I have no plans for in this mod.  And I agree there should be plenty of MCM toggles to disable this and that.

@xboronx - I just finished adding the following options to escape rape attempts:

Struggle(Strength)

Wriggle(Agility)

Hand2Hand(Unarmed)

Intimidate(Charisma)

SweetTalk(Speech)

OutWit(Intelligence)

Bribe(Barter)

So for example the dialogue for barter could double for promise anything/beg like you said.  Same for threaten/intimidate.  Outwit could have dialogue like 'Look out behind you!' or an endless combination where applicable.

Also, I get that it's only a game.  I do not intend to exclude the option to play an evil char in any way.  However, I would argue that 'evil' becomes an empty experience as well as a meaningless term unless there is real opposition to it.  I would argue (and often have) the same thing for good.  I mainly play good (also sometimes tainted heroes) and I can tell you that the value of the experience is in it's opposition.  I find triumph over evil to be a meaningless concept when there is nothing at stake.  IMO, to truly play an evil char means to overcome the obstacles put in place by your opposition.  Otherwise evil is no different than good and becomes flavor selection.  ie. Is the flavor of chocolate evil or good compared to vanilla?

I think what we should really discuss (instead of our philosophies) is to put MCM options in that allow you to 'de-fang' the mod.  Which I'm not against.

100 caps seems fine to me. If you want to add immersion you could make a menu to adjust it to the players liking. Or if more than one person wants to rape the character you will have to offer a larger bribe depending on how many there are. Hope this idea helps. :)

100 caps sounds good to start with though perhaps if you could set the amount by the risk somehow, modifying it by how much of a fight the Rapist is prepared for or wants, (some would just skip any dialogue and grab the victim then take your caps too), how late it is, location, number of non-evil NPC's around, ideally being raped in a legion or powdergangers camp should require a big payout. Any rape occurring in a place like GoodSprings Saloon would probably result in the Patrons attacking the rapist. Behind it after dark would be a different story.

Oh and opened drugging around 5 hours ago for a quick look into alcohol functionality, got carried away and just finished coding it all :)

All looks good, I am testing it now, probably release it over the weekend. So you can use that NX variable if you like.

Well originally I had it to where the poorer they were the more a bribe would appeal to them.  But that didn't work out so well in dialogue conditionals so I scrapped it.  I would like to vary the amount based on something, I just can't decide on what that something should be without becoming overly complicated or Quest-Like (it should at least make sense).

Boozes and Barflies. Sweet.

OK, I'm seriously considering switching over from StartConversation called from scripts to dialogue pkgs.  I like the distance/pc near/self evp features of it.  On the other hand I remember reading here and there over the years of conflict problems.  Any advice?

I'm not a seasoned dialogue guy.  My concern is that the dialogue for this mod will be applied so broadly that I'll end up doing more work straightening out pkg conflicts than it's worth.  Should I be?

Struggle(Strength)

Wriggle(Agility)

Hand2Hand(Unarmed)

Intimidate(Charisma)

SweetTalk(Speech)

OutWit(Intelligence)

Bribe(Barter)

Sounds good. Really looking forward to your mod.

I don't want to distract you. But you piqued my curiosity, so pardon me to ask you to give an example about the obstacles your opposition put in place when playing an evil char in your opinion.

I use the Warzones and Increased Wasteland Spawns mods, those add lots of generic faction troops, the NCR is much tougher than the legion imho. So if i would go the evil legion route the game would already provide opposition and then there would be the additional obstacles your mod would throw in my way, so imho this would already be tough and interesting.

Thanks for the offer. I think this discussion will be easier though once you release your mod, this way you probably avoid unneccessary work.

Well originally I had it to where the poorer they were the more a bribe would appeal to them.  But that didn't work out so well in dialogue conditionals so I scrapped it.  I would like to vary the amount based on something, I just can't decide on what that something should be without becoming overly complicated or Quest-Like (it should at least make sense).

Two simple ideas:

-Level based, like 20x player level caps for a bribe attempt

-Percentage of your current money, MCM configurable. The sex assault mod for example has a mod command menu where you can adjust how much % of your caps shall be stolen when you get raped. I would suggest 10-20% of your caps for the bribe attempt.

That would depend, I'd say; Milk chocolate = good. Dark chocolate = evil :P

I don't want to distract you. But you piqued my curiosity, so pardon me to ask you to give an example about the obstacles your opposition put in place when playing an evil char in your opinion.

I use the Warzones and Increased Wasteland Spawns mods, those add lots of generic faction troops, the NCR is much tougher than the legion imho. So if i would go the evil legion route the game would already provide opposition and then there would be the additional obstacles your mod would throw in my way, so imho this would already be tough and interesting.

Two simple ideas:

-Level based, like 20x player level caps for a bribe attempt

-Percentage of your current money, MCM configurable. The sex assault mod for example has a mod command menu where you can adjust how much % of your caps shall be stolen when you get raped. I would suggest 10-20% of your caps for the bribe attempt.

Yeah after thinking about it I came to the same conclusion.  That's probably what I'll end up doing for bribing.

Also I've had this discussion a thousand times.  When people say (I want to play an evil char), then turn around and say (but I also want little to no consequences), this is what I hear:

'I don't REALLY want to play an evil char (because that would mean accepting the challenge of all of the obvious pitfalls thereof), but what I REALLY want is to eliminate the distinction between good and evil, so that the game can no longer peg my char for who they really are.'.  I think that's the source of our difference in opinion.  I realize some people use Sexout as a 'Poser' mod, and that's fine.  If they would say that outright, it would confuse me less.

That would depend, I'd say; Milk chocolate = good. Dark chocolate = evil :P

My wife says something similar about chocolate. lol

Dialog packages: word was that they're less reliable in dealing with cell transitions than travel + startconversation, I believe - otherwise, for the few things I used them for, they didn't do me wrong.

Thank you sir.  I needed someone with more experience to reassure me a little.

Glad that i asked. I don't mind if it gets hard, i just made for myself the assumption that in the fallout world expect a few good guys like the goodspring people probably wouldn't care much about rape unless they  become the victim themselves. So i thought unless you try to rape someone important you probably wouldn't have much consequences because the ncr-legion war or threatening powder gangers are more of a concern than if the pc rapes a peasant. But now that i think about it expect for the fiends which are hated by everyone else your approach is probably more to the fallout lore than mine.

Archived