[WIP] Skykids - Child races & other technical goodies - No more armor patcher! New CotS R2 Race!(6/22/15)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any sort of guide to porting a custom race into this mod? I'm looking into playing a Lykaios pup and any mods that support that have been lost to time, it seems. I'm willing to learn how to do it myself, just having trouble figuring out where to start.
But if there's a mod out there that adds Lykaios already, I'd love to know about it. Been searching high and low.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve tried everything I understand about getting Skykids to work but it’s still messed up. Kids look like a corrupted file with a floating head and usually crash the game. I’m trying the recommendations available but nothing works.

using skse for Ae, fnis, race compatibility, and can’t install the armour dll on Mo2 from nexus for some reason that also eludes me. Any help is appreciated!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...