• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem as this^ gentleman, except I can't get my oral sounds to work. I tried replacing my old sounds with some different ones, this time Mature sounds, and nothing. Complete silence. I've renamed them from 01 to 07, reset voice registry and it just doesn't work.

• 5 months later...

You have to rename the files using the structure from original SL.  For example if you cleanly download SL look in those folders for the names of the files you need to replace.

In FXoral01 the sounds are cyupa01.wave cyupa02.wav  etc.. and fera01.. fera02..  NOT 01 02 03...

Be sure to do it the same way.  This will make sure theres no problems.. but also make sure you have the originals backed up.

Edited by Lodakai
11 hours ago, Lodakai said:

You have to rename the files using the structure from original SL.  For example if you cleanly download SL look in those folders for the names of the files you need to replace.

In FXoral01 the sounds are cyupa01.wave cyupa02.wav  etc.. and fera01.. fera02..  NOT 01 02 03...

Be sure to do it the same way.  This will make sure theres no problems.. but also make sure you have the originals backed up.

Well those files actually correct. But strange that description (so as you) says to make a backup, when mod files are in separated folders from original SL (folders fxOral fxOrgasm fxSex).

• 1 month later...

Gets even better.... I dont have oral sounds at all now... Neither the new nor the old files work, even if I replace them directly in SexLab...

Please, anybody has a way here?

I rebuilt Voice and animation registry... next will be complete Reinstall. What a complete mess... 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Gets even better.... I dont have oral sounds at all now... Neither the new nor the old files work, even if I replace them directly in SexLab...

Please, anybody has a way here?

I rebuilt Voice and animation registry... next will be complete Reinstall. What a complete mess... 

Bashed patch eliminated the oral sounds for me, I had to manually get the records from this mod to the bashed patch by Tes5Edit the first time. From there on I just told wrye bash to not include this mod on the patch. So, if its not the bashed patch another mod is overriding the records, Tes5Edit is the solution again.

57 minutes ago, chulengo said:

Bashed patch eliminated the oral sounds for me, I had to manually get the records from this mod to the bashed patch by Tes5Edit the first time. From there on I just told wrye bash to not include this mod on the patch. So, if its not the bashed patch another mod is overriding the records, Tes5Edit is the solution again.

Sound FX Replacer was the "problem".

I had deleted the oral sound files there, but did not reinstall the mod. It worked some time (other mod provided the sound files then) but then didnt anymore and I forgot the modification I made. 

So now I just renamed the oral sound files I wanted and placed them in the Sound FX Replacer (after installing it WITH oral sounds) Now it works fine. 

In Short: it seems because I installed Sound FX Replacer WITH oral sounds and then deleted the sound files manually Sexlab refused to play any oral sounds, not its own, nor that from any other mod in whatever loadorder I tried, hehe. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Matz said:

I did, I don't have it anymore, should it solve my problem ? I didn't try again

Yup. It adds up to 10 new voice slots but of course, each of them is technically empty and just has "placeholder" files of beeping sounds. Normally, you were supposed to create and use custom voice files and replace those, if you didn't, then you would hear the default beep sounds. Removing the mod or deactivating the voice slots in the SL MCM menu should clearly suffice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Thanks for the great work.
And just quick question about beep!

I have installed extra voice packs, and as you know, there are slots with beeping.

I always set the player's voice with the certain slot.
And I just found out that beeping occurs even when I set the certain slot(non-beeping). And when I checked off all other slots in toggle option, beeping just gone.

My question is, the checking toggle option was supposed to be there for random voices, so if I select the certain pack, others shouldn't be activated.
Is this mod somehow trigger other voices? (Also, it only triggers beeping. Not other voices... curious)

Questions just for my curiousity!
Love your mod, love your efforts! I'm totally satisfying with your works. Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/2/2019 at 3:06 PM, EZK-0X said:

Sorry if someone asked this before but does this work in skyrim se?

I dont know if the installer works but if you rename your chosen sfx .wav files from this mod and replace the ones in your Data/Sound/fx/SexLab/(etc) sse installation folder it should be fine.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...