For MO edit fomod\Meta.iNi and for NMM fomod\info.XML.

To have both display the correct version number, the version information in both files must be edited.

Yep, thanks for reminding me though I appreciate it.

I made sure before on both mods that I've done that, so it should be showing up.

Maybe those two ran into another MO bug, that's triggered when the mod that's about to get updated was selected/highlighted prior to updating.
MO has the strange behaviour to store the contents of the meta.ini in the memory on selecting a mod and when updating it writes those saved values (back) to the meta.ini file.

Work-around: Click on another mod prior to updating, as for some strange reason those values will not be written to the meta.ini of the mod that was updated.

Maybe I was not clear, The name of the .7zip file was the same so MO asked me if I wanted to redownload it.  Both zips are named the same.

EDIT: This was not snippy nor snide so please do not take it that way. I sometimes type things out - without regard to emotion perception.

EDIT 2: SexLab Sound FX Replacer.7z

The last version has the same name.  So a version # on the .7z will fix this.

SexLab Sound FX Replacer v02-28-14.7z

or

SexLab Sound FX Replacer 1.4.7z

etc.

EDIT 3: Sorry again, since MO can not download it directly from SexLab I manually download it then drop the .7z into the downloads section.   Then double click to install in MO Downloads tab.  So when I go to drop the new file in Downloads,  MO tells me the .7z with the same name exists, do I want to rename it? If I dont ... the new zip does not get added to the download section.  

To further this, I like to keep the old file for a week or more till I know the new version works with my set-up before getting rid of the old file. 

Maybe I was not clear, The name of the .7zip file was the same so MO asked me if I wanted to redownload it.  Both zips are named the same.

EDIT: This was not snippy nor snide so please do not take it that way. I sometimes type things out - without regard to emotion perception.

or

etc.

EDIT 3: Sorry again, since MO can not download it directly from SexLab I manually download it then drop the .7z into the downloads section.   Then double click to install in MO Downloads tab.  So when I go to drop the new file in Downloads,  MO tells me the .7z with the same name exists, do I want to rename it? If I dont ... the new zip does not get added to the download section.  

To further this, I like to keep the old file for a week or more till I know the new version works with my set-up before getting rid of the old file. 

Nothing snippy or snide about your remarks boss. I only bite when I'm wasted and depressed so don't worry. :lol:

Just download the file recent release and rename the 7zip container filename to 1.4 and see if that helps.

I'm not an MO user so I can't really comment on the issues your having but changing the filename as you mentioned is probably your best bet till I update the replacer.

or

etc.

Nothing snippy or snide about your remarks boss. I only bite when I'm wasted and depressed so don't worry. :lol:

Just download the file recent release and rename the 7zip container filename to 1.4 and see if that helps.

I'm not an MO user so I can't really comment on the issues your having but changing the filename as you mentioned is probably your best bet till I update the replacer.

Oh, I know how to get around it.  I was just making a suggestion for future updates for us MO users, I have already installed 1.4 It just seems more convenient for you to do it once then 20,000 users every time an update comes along.  

Not to mention If some of us are drunk at the time it might help us to know that we did in fact install the correct one.  hehe

Oh, I know how to get around it.  I was just making a suggestion for future updates for us MO users, I have already installed 1.4 It just seems more convenient for you to do it once then 20,000 users every time an update comes along.  

Not to mention If some of us are drunk at the time it might help us to know that we did in fact install the correct one.  hehe

Yeah I would do it but one thing bothers me is that whenever I'm a follower for a mod the mod shows updated when in fact it very very minor update or just a simple change to the text for the mod description. I don't want people seeing lots of notifications for an update that wasn't adequate.  I'll add the information to the OP so nobody gets the notification and if people have the issue you seem to be having they will see it there.

Oh, I've done worse than that while drunk, I'm too ashamed to even say... :blush:

Yeah I would do it but one thing bothers me is that whenever I'm a follower for a mod the mod shows updated when in fact it very very minor update or just a simple change to the text for the mod description. I don't want people seeing lots of notifications for an update that wasn't adequate.  I'll add the information to the OP so nobody gets the notification and if people have the issue you seem to be having they will see it there.

Oh, I've done worse than that while drunk, I'm too ashamed to even say... :blush:

Haven't we all....

I was not suggesting you change this one.  just the next update you do.  I get notified when you update same as the rest.  My point was for a future update, if you ever do one.  I would immagine SFX does not need to be updated as often as ... for example SD+.

Oh, and since I never have ....

Thank you for the Mod.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to fix this very soon, I had arm surgery and was in a brace for 3 weeks to solve the issue without surgery didn't work. So I'll start after vanilla voices is working.

Sorry for the confusion with the version number of my mod that might confuse people with 1.5 of the framework....

I'm going to fix this very soon, I had arm surgery and was in a brace for 3 weeks to solve the issue without surgery didn't work. So I'll start after vanilla voices is working.

Sorry for the confusion with the version number of my mod that might confuse people with 1.5 of the framework....

Don't worry about us the mod can wait until you're back to full health. Hope you get back to full health soon.

Look after yourself

Don't worry about us the mod can wait until you're back to full health. Hope you get back to full health soon.

Look after yourself

I'm doing ok now thanks for the concern.

I have an extra 5 days off so I suppose I need more Skyrim time since I've not been on a computer for awhile.

Rest, relax, play a bit, get well Sunspotz.

Thanks, I'm doing well now though I appreciate it.

To everyone I hope to be done by Monday Wednesday hopefully, I'm now working on vanilla voices and that has my full attention for now.

Thanks for the update :)

Is it safe to assume that if it's working for V1.57 it's okay for the whole 1.5+ series (I'm on SL1.54 atm until there's a new XPO)?

I assume it would be ok, I haven't used previous 1.50+ SexLab Framework except 1.57

I created new .esp files using the current framework build so see if things work alright.

Is it safe to assume that if it's working for V1.57 it's okay for the whole 1.5+ series (I'm on SL1.54 atm until there's a new XPO)?

I assume it would be ok, I haven't used previous 1.50+ SexLab Framework except 1.57

I created new .esp files using the current framework build so see if things work alright.

Tested it on SL1.54 and it doesn't break anything. There was a sound issue on oral with 1.54 which was later corrected (in SL1.55 iirc) so your mod can't correct that but it works fine otherwise.

It's a bit academic as I've upgraded to V1.57 now but maybe useful for anyone running earlier SL1.50+ versions

Tested it on SL1.54 and it doesn't break anything. There was a sound issue on oral with 1.54 which was later corrected (in SL1.55 iirc) so your mod can't correct that but it works fine otherwise.

It's a bit academic as I've upgraded to V1.57 now but maybe useful for anyone running earlier SL1.50+ versions

Good to hear!

To everyone else I'm soon updating the sex sounds, I'm very happy you can make the sfx go down to 1 second delay now.

I'm going to lessen the sound length so they somewhat match the speed and rhythm of the sex they're having. If it doesn't match, just adjust the delay.

I'm now also trying to lessen the volume of the sex sounds somewhat, while the oral sounds should remain the same in both. I will release two versions of the mod with an appropriate title for the volume of each pack. Before some people complained about not being able to hear the sex sounds, making two releases should solve that issue. 

I was never fond of hearing wet noises coming from orifices that are unrealistically loud. Oral,sex,ejaculation sounds all having the same volume kills the realism.

Hopefully I can get this done by the end of the weekend.

*Edit*

It's going to take more time but I'm adding more stuff and tweaking the installer for additional options.

***Edit (05-26-14)***

Sorry for the regular thrusting SFX not working, it was the way I had installer set up, I fixed it though.

If anybody notices something not working please, do tell.

• 3 months later...

I am having an issue where the oral FX keeps playing even after the oral animations have finished. 

Hmm weird, although I sometimes had issues with the oral animations and sfx not changing when switched to vaginal intercourse. It happens rarely but still I don't think it's the mod causing the issue.

^ That is what I meant, but not just from vaginal intercourse, but when the oral animation transits to another, sometimes the fx would keep playing. 

I think it does change, its just that the oral fx doesn't stop. I think I hear both, but I could be wrong. 

Yeah I've had that issue for some time spontaneously, I sometimes have to change animations a bit to get it to work.  I've had that issue with almost revisions of this mod. For now the best thing to do is to toggle your animations back and forth, it then should play the oral sfx if that problem arises. I don't think it's my mod causing the issue but maybe later I'll ask Ashal what could be causing such an issue. For now since he's quite busy with a v1.59 update I don't want to pester him, we'll have to deal with this issue for a bit.

To everybody:

I'll be redoing the cum sfx soon, I'll be matching the volume levels to the sex sfx. I found the cum sfx to be overwhelming so I'm changing it for something more subtle.

maybe this can help?

Skyrim.ini:

[Audio]
uMaxSizeForCachedSound=8192

The default value is 262144 ( normally a hidden setting, it does not go in the ini by default ).

Too much cache brings out a game engine bug = sounds are repeated for different items when they should be playing a different sound, lowering the cache limit to 8mb makes the game refresh the cache more often, preventing repeated sounds for different sound events. Picking up a gold coin for example plays the generic pickup sound. Picking up a second gold coin plays the right sound, and this will last until you leave the area or switch to picking up other things. This tweak solves the problem.

I got this info from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52462/?

maybe this can help?

Skyrim.ini:

[Audio]

uMaxSizeForCachedSound=8192

The default value is 262144 ( normally a hidden setting, it does not go in the ini by default ).

Too much cache brings out a game engine bug = sounds are repeated for different items when they should be playing a different sound, lowering the cache limit to 8mb makes the game refresh the cache more often, preventing repeated sounds for different sound events. Picking up a gold coin for example plays the generic pickup sound. Picking up a second gold coin plays the right sound, and this will last until you leave the area or switch to picking up other things. This tweak solves the problem.

I got this info from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52462/?

Wow I hope that solves the issue, I'll try it out once I'm done with work, I appreciate it! :)